What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

we must kick out dem and continue this so called violence for month more :rofl:
let the nation know wats going on there and ride out a scheme to throw these bangladeshis from whole india..be united and clean india

Nahi ji,tawanu smj ni auni :lol:

U.S te chanda hai ki india usnu kuj kave te oh karey :lol: ;) but india usnu door rakhda hai...
tawanu is area baare kuj ni pta aur tawanu aadat hai ar jagah paksitan nu lai ke aan di
tawanu pta c ki paksitan te kuj kar ni sakda te chalo china nu vi laike aajo
U.S nu ek carrier hi park karna hai bay of bengal wich ;) and karachi wich...
baaki tusi khud smjdaar ho :lol:

Paan Singh Ji,
>>U.S te chanda hai ki india usnu kuj kave te oh karey but india usnu door rakhda hai...<<
Tusi gal te aidan karday O jiddan US di kuri mangni aa. O bha ji onu jang karani aa .... aidan hi hojaoo :)

>>tawanu is area baare kuj ni pta aur tawanu aadat hai ar jagah paksitan nu lai ke aan di<<
tuwanu ae te pata hoyega, pehle Bangladesh, East Pakistan si. pata hai saanu

ha ha ha ..... samajdaar hi aan esay layee tuwaanu samjha rhey aan ...... hale wi waqt hai ..... jaag jao

baaki tusi khud smjdaar ho :)

No ,we divide it into 2 parts , we can keep one of them and they can keep the rest. But we should make sure the parts we occupy are sparcely poupulated , so that we have more living space.

If aunty had balls she would have been an uncle :)

Paan Singh Ji,
>>U.S te chanda hai ki india usnu kuj kave te oh karey but india usnu door rakhda hai...<<
Tusi gal te aidan karday O jiddan US di kuri mangni aa. O bha ji onu jang karani aa .... aidan hi hojaoo :)

tawanu is area baare kuj ni pta aur tawanu aadat hai ar jagah paksitan nu lai ke aan di
tuwanu ae te pata hoyega, pehle Bangladesh, East Pakistan si. pata hai saanu

ha ha ha ..... samajdaar hi aan esay layee tuwaanu samjha rhey aan ...... hale wi waqt hai ..... jaag jao

baaki tusi khud smjdaar ho :)

:no:
har jagah U.S jang ni karvanda :)...usnu pta hai ki india us te 1% vi trust ni karda..isliye oh karega jo india kahega.
india ne lanka nu bachaya c sanctions ton,U.S ne te kadd da kam pura kar dena c lanka da...kyun ni kita U.S ne??

india to illawa hor koi ni hai unha da region wich...so for long term they need india..
and with growing power of other countries..it will be impossible for U.S to park carrier for powers around the world who will challenge U.S so its better to make allies and future is of asia and they dont have better option than india in asia.

:no:
har jagah U.S jang ni karvanda :)...usnu pta hai ki india us te 1% vi trust ni karda..isliye oh karega jo india kahega.
india ne lanka nu bachaya c sanctions ton,U.S ne te kadd da kam pura kar dena c lanka da...kyun ni kita U.S ne??

india to illawa hor koi ni hai unha da region wich...so for long term they need india..
and with growing power of other countries..it will be impossible for U.S to park carrier for powers around the world who will challenge U.S so its better to make allies and future is of asia and they dont have better option than india in asia.

That's known as wishful thinking. If with all the power that India supposedly possess, it needs USA to take care of a small Bangladesh, throw and dump your forces in the bay of Bengal.

greater Bd ??where?? must be on venus :agree:

Bangladesh is much much more beautiful than Venus. Please let it stay where it stands today.

:lol:Mighty super duper power overkill India is crumbling, I have heard that in a state of India; bollywood movies are banned. 'citizens' of India must like being part of India very much thus those wonderful movies are banned. Democracy and freedom of choice at its best. No wonder an uprising has started and this is just the beginning.

That's known as wishful thinking. If with all the power that India supposedly possess, it needs USA to take care of a small Bangladesh, throw and dump your forces in the bay of Bengal.

Bangladesh is much much more beautiful than Venus. Please let it stay where it stands today.

i said that we dont need to involve U.S but in case u n china with Bd involve against us then there might be chances..:lol:
u started to bring pak-china in this..i dint
i hope u understood the beauty of BD 40 yrs back ;) and u shud enjoy their illegal immigrants too :lol:

I seriously want india to attack Bangladesh. It will provide Bangladesh reasons or excuse to go nuclear with pakistani help and it will seriously throw out Sheikh Hasina from internal politics! win win situation for nationalists!!

I seriously want india to attack Bangladesh. It will provide Bangladesh reasons or excuse to go nuclear with pakistani help and it will seriously throw out Sheikh Hasina from internal politics! win win situation for nationalists!!

so u want to get destablized and wanting help from world one of the most destablized nation :rofl:
and to get nuclear?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i said that we dont need to involve U.S but in case u n china with Bd involve against us then there might be chances..:lol:
u started to bring pak-china in this..i dint
i hope u understood the beauty of BD 40 yrs back ;) and u shud enjoy their illegal immigrants too :lol:

Look Bha Ji,

In the area, Bangladesh is located, China is just a stone throw away. Primarily the forces in your Eastern Command are meant for China. If you wanna launch a war against Bangladesh and think that China and Pakistan would not be affected, you are mistaken. This is the ground reality.

There are a lot many Bangladeshis working in Pakistan as well. Some legally, others illegally. We don't kill them and do not commit atrocities against them. We have almost 3 million Afghan refugees since almost 30 years. Yes we have problems, but we don't kill them and have not committed any atrocities like Indians commit against their own and emigrates (legal and illegal).

Civilized nations don't do what Indians do.

Go Kobiraaz Go. :)

I also want India to attack Bangladesh, it will destroy India's already screwed economy which will lead to their bankruptcy as we will make America's attack on Vietnam a walk in the park. A bankruptcy will lead to breaking up of India into different states and we will get our west bengal, tripura and assam back.

Back
Top Bottom