What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Bengali means hindu bengoli speaking population, muslim bengali speaking people are called bangladeshis or ***** and lots of other not so good words..."majority" is not Indian "influx", people from other states like bihar and up and marwaris are only traders who settle in bigger towns and urban areas , but the problem is with the illegal migrants who are seeping into rural areas where is all these conflicts are happening..

Do Bengali Hindus who come as refugees from BD also act in the same way as these muslim bangladeshis ?

Wrong. Sikhism is a separate religion. Guru Nanak's number two was a Muslim. Don't antagonize Sikhs by grouping them with Hinduism. People converted to Sikhism and ruled Punjab. There were Hindus and Muslims lived under their rule. They fought against Muslims and bravely too and defeated Muslims. Unfortunately they got defeated by the Brits in the 3rd War near Rasul. I read the battle. Very interesting event indeed.

first of all Sikhism is a "panth" and is not a religion .
Sikhism came in context when muslim atrocities against the local punjabi hindus started which peaceful hindus could not retaliate.

true but problem is politics, for once I hope rest of India turns a blind eye and we silently cleanse our land from these migrant *****.. it is too much to tolerate it any more.. myself being a bodo it disgust me to see them roaming around in our tribal lands..

Oh please..be our guest.

If he is a native whatever he claims will it eventually become universal truth? Then even I can make many claims and then state I am a native. Are are ready to accept my claims???

You are free not to accept.

1.who were the rulers of india from 1707 to 1850's , mughals?
2.if you say that religion rules state then does that mean if some religion rules more time its has more stake in that land??
3. when you say "we" does that mean islam ?

Check your dates . . . . .they are wrong.

Muslim rule in India is a universally accepted fact, accepted by Hindus and other Indians as well. Whats your point.

When i say we ...... I mean we the Muslims.

Tell me @shivajitheinvaderkiller (interesting name - you call shiva ji an invader and killer)

Have you seen any Hindu made famous historical visiting site in Delhi or other parts of india except the nude-photo littered Hindu temples of Khajuraho or some-place. Everything else had either been constructed by the Muslims or the brits. What do you people have to show to the world as your heritage.

first of all Sikhism is a "panth" and is not a religion .
Sikhism came in context when muslim atrocities against the local punjabi hindus started which peaceful hindus could not retaliate.

Please do not insult a religion. This is not a good thing. Sikh people express extreme distaste of such unfounded pronouncements.

not "you" muslims ruled INDIA. you were the one who had to convert under pressure and violence to your families, and for that we sympathize with you . if that were not true, than don't you think THE ARABS would have considered you as their equals?

Convert under Pressure and violence?? Didn't you guys face violence if ancestors of Indian muslims faced it. How come you guys were lucky?? I would sympathize your ignorance. Ithihaas Patrika and Sanghi historians are of no great help dear...:no:

I have been saying it for quite some time, that sooner or later Bangladeshis will be thrown out of our country. This violence in Assam is only going to act as a catalyst to speed up the process.

Muslim rule in India is a universally accepted fact, accepted by Hindus and other Indians as well. Whats your point.

Tell me @shivajitheinvaderkiller (interesting name - you call shiva ji an invader and killer)

Have you seen any Hindu made famous historical visiting site in Delhi or other parts of india except the ****-littered Hindu temples of Khajuraho or some-place. Everything else had either been constructed by the Muslims or the brits. What do you people have to show to the world as your heritage.

Well, for one we created BD, right after we sliced and diced you guys. We just created an entire country out of thin air, in a matter of days. That ought to rank in the top ten list.

I have been saying it for quite some time, that sooner or later Bangladeshis will be thrown out of our country. This violence in Assam is only going to act as a catalyst to speed up the process.

Throw them back in to Bangladesh. May result in war with Bangladesh.

I didn't got my answer

Does that mean you claim all terror acts by muslims as your own and islams legacy or their is a glitch like meetha meetha gup gup kadwa kadwa thu thu:rofl:

Have you seen any Hindu made famous historical visiting site in Delhi or other parts of india except the ****-littered Hindu temples of Khajuraho or some-place. Everything else had either been constructed by the Muslims or the brits. What do you people have to show to the world as your heritage.

Yes the oldest iron pillar in world was made by mughals:rofl:

if your madarassa eye sees the world in its own color that doesn't makes world green :smokin:

BTW any contribution of mughals to human life enjoyment arts like sex ?

Please do not insult a religion. This is not a good thing. Sikh people express extreme distaste of such unfounded pronouncements.

like which insults ?:rofl:

Throw them back in to Bangladesh. May result in war with Bangladesh.

They can't even stand up against Myanmmar which has an armed force similar to BD and you are speaking about them waging war withe the 4th largest military power..even our BSF is more than enough to deal with them.

Illegal bangladeshis should be/will be thrown back to their motherland, why should this result into a war ?
Something which happened before partition and just after partition, over 60 years ago is your problem, not of Bangladesh's.

If you try to force return, Bangladesh will not or may not accept them. Then what.

They can't even stand up against Myanmmar which has an armed force similar to BD and you are speaking about them waging war withe the 4th largest military power..even our BSF is more than enough to deal with them.

WOW ......... throw them back into Bangladesh. Lets see if Indian government has the guts to do this. Easier said than done.

Something which happened before partition and just after partition, over 60 years ago is your problem, not of Bangladesh's.

It started in 1971.

If you try to force return, Bangladesh will not or may not accept them. Then what.

If it was me I will put them in huge gulags. May be they can be used for making our NE railway.

S

WOW ......... throw them back into Bangladesh. Lets see if Indian government has the guts to do this. Easier said than done.

As I said before , GOI don't have any guts. The only guts shown here are by Bodos.

Back
Top Bottom