What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

you can settle but you (non-natives) cannot buy land in the state of manipur,mizoram,nagaland and arunachal.. only the natives (not even tribals from neighbouring) state can own land.. the similar law is also in place in BTAD and some other smaller tribal councils of assam .. this is our last stand against the rapid influx of migrants.. the state of tripura has been completely over taken by bengoli population (majority hindu) and assam is almost there:cry:..in other state you will require an inner line permit to visit and live but you will find millions of non natives in those states although not one , own even a inch of the land, every one simply take up land on lease on yearly basis and continue their business... in assam BTAD, tiwa council ,nc hills and karbianglong districts are tribal only land which were formed to save the tribal population who were culturally and numerically threatened by other advanced communities:no: and mainly from the illegal migrants.. you could compare it with the red indian reservations of north america..

This is indeed surprising. I thought it was the law in Indian Occupied Kashmir due to UN resolutions.

But this thing applied as a law in NE Indian states is indeed a revelation. Why such a law has been enacted there. And despite this law, there are over 70-80 secessionist groups operating there. Why is this. Could you please explain this a bit please, @zootinali.

@deep.ocean
No sir, we Muslims ruled India for almost thousand years. And when we could not sustain the stink, we carved a separate homeland for ourselves. We are not hateful - we just don't like the stink.

Does it shed enough light

Come on Man........it's not you but Indian Muslim ruled India. Pakistan did not exist in Mughal era but India did.

We lost the rule to the Brits - not Hindus. And I am much happier than you to have my own place.

Means Pakistani never. Previously you people were hindus then become Jains now you people are the combined descendants of Arabs, Afghans, Persian, and Turks. get life ....

Mate if some illegal immigrants enter into your place ,occupying your land and threatening natives means just kill them even police can't file FIR against that murders. Why you people were remains silent at that time? now this problem is like a cancer it should cured at any cost.

true but problem is politics, for once I hope rest of India turns a blind eye and we silently cleanse our land from these migrant *****.. it is too much to tolerate it any more.. myself being a bodo it disgust me to see them roaming around in our tribal lands..

Lolu you are a great fan of Zaid Hamid.Dont forget that you are a converted one.Your forefathers were converted with a sword around their neck.

ha ha ha ...... yaar ye zaid hamid kon hai. I need to find it out. He seems to have fingered you guys pretty hard.

My forefathers were converted - no. I know my history well enough from central Turkey. Yes there are many whose forefathers were converts - and you are angry because they got converted a thousand years ago with or without a sword around their neck. This also means that your forefathers were not strong enough and could not stop the invaders and allowed them to rule you for a thousand years. What a waste they were.

feel bad for people like you.is this what they taught you in school???
if you have mughal lineage then it's ok if not then it's highly recommended that you should read history from a more neutral source

British Rule in India was formed after defeat of Marathas, in 1819, and the start of British Rule since 1820..... but yes Marathas did have control till whole Punjab, including Pakistan's Punjab also, but they couldn't win over Sind, Baloch/ and before that they had been caught with war with British, 15 years old war........

India-1760-map.jpg

Maratha Confederacy was an Indian imperial power that existed from 1674 to 1818. At its peak, the empire covered much of South Asia, encompassing a territory of over 2.8 million km².[2] The Marathas are credited for the re-establishment of Hindu rule in India.[3]

Marathas remained the preeminent power in India until their defeat in the Second and Third Anglo-Maratha Wars (1805–1818), which left Britain in control of most of India.

Maratha Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

true but problem is politics, for once I hope rest of India turns a blind eye and we silently cleanse our land from these migrant *****.. it is too much to tolerate it any more.. myself being a bodo it disgust me to see them roaming around in our tribal lands..

Again who elected the Congress in Assam..you people and who elected Congress at center..we people

British Rule in India was formed after defeat of Marathas, in 1819, and the start of British Rule since 1820..... but yes Marathas did have control till whole Punjab, including Pakistan's Punjab also, but they couldn't win over Sind, Baloch/ and before that they had been caught with war with British, 15 years old war........

India-1760-map.jpg

he will soon claim that they were abdalis people , so you have no point to argue with MR.INTELLECTUAL:rofl:

ha ha ha ...... yaar ye zaid hamid kon hai. I need to find it out. He seems to have fingered you guys pretty hard.

My forefathers were converted - no. I know my history well enough from central Turkey. Yes there are many whose forefathers were converts - and you are angry because they got converted a thousand years ago with or without a sword around their neck. This also means that your forefathers were not strong enough and could not stop the invaders and allowed them to rule you for a thousand years. What a waste they were.

what you mean to say is that "forefathers" of those "who got converted" were weak and not strong enough to prevent conversion . now you are abusing your own forefathers, pathetic !

oh yeah my forefathers were strong enough to fight rather than surrendering and sell their iman to save their life.Cowards got converted and now share about the glories which they really dont own.one fine day all these cowards will convert to christanity or will become chinese to save their life if any of these country will invade them.

You mean to say Hybrid

Most of the people who lived in India were ruled by one invader or the other and were and are Hybrid by that definition. The purity aspect is rather duplicitous.

Most of people living in India except probably those from NE India and some portions of Kashmir are Hybrids in one form or the other. A contemporary example is of Jodha, of Jodha Akbar film fame character.

Back
Top Bottom