What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

One thing here surprises me a great deal. Why is it that Hindu Indians hate Muslim Indians so much. India got its independence since last over 60 years. There probably are much over 100 million Muslims living in India and still there is so much hate, which is indeed unbelievable. I may understand Indian hatred for Pakistan and its Muslims, for breaking India or for allegedly spreading terror in India - but why Muslim Indians are so hated by Hindu Indians.

Can any India please shed some light on this.

So what we are discussing here? Can not Hindus wage Jihad? These BODOs are doing Jihad against foreign lungi evils..

Oh my God. You guys were responsible for helping them with their freedom. Why are you angry with them now.

this thread has uttered the ultimate hatred indians having for muslims and someone is calling mosque a mosquito and others calling for killing thousands.....shame on u ppl...u r the most racist ppl on earth...

One thing here surprises me a great deal. Why is it that Hindu Indians hate Muslim Indians so much. India got its independence since last over 60 years. There probably are much over 100 million Muslims living in India and still there is so much hate, which is indeed unbelievable. I may understand Indian hatred for Pakistan and its Muslims, for breaking India or for allegedly spreading terror in India - but why Muslim Indians are so hated by Hindu Indians.

Oh my God. You guys were responsible for helping them with their freedom. Why are you angry with them now.

Yes I can shed some light but my torch cell have become weak, "Bhaijaan kyaa Laaltain se kaam chal sakataa hai?"

North East is under control of Bengalis.
Hindu Bengalis are under protection of Muslim Bengalis. So you should go join Bodos in their Jihad. LOL

Something wrong seriously with your thinking. We are discussing illegal B'deshi immigrants(Razakars, Jamaati & BNP Cadres who fled from great Muktijodhas in 1971 to Assam).

Can any India please shed some light on this......

Remember, you were once Muslim Indians.....now you are Muslim Pakistanis.......did I shed enough light...

We're NOT hateful......we're just wary.....

this thread has uttered the ultimate hatred indians having for muslims and someone is calling mosque a mosquito and others calling for killing thousands.....shame on u ppl...u r the most racist ppl on earth...

Bengalis in NE do not need license from India anymore. They are strong enough to take care of themselves. Besides India would had already lost NE if there were no Bengalis to start with. But finally the ghost came out of the bag. Lets settle the issues once and for all. Establish Bengali supremacy first then ask for more autonomy from Indian Union and if they dont agree Declare Independence with the help of Maoist and China.

How many times one have to tell you? They are illegal Bangladeshi Pole Immigrants and Bodos are Hindus/Christians.

North East is under control of Bengalis.
You mean Bangladeshi's ;)
We are definitely missing Kalu Mian here..I'm just gonna hop into the Bangladeshi section to read some the finest works of military strategy by Cao Cao mian :lol:

Before 2011 Indian's and Foreigners were required to get Protected Area Permits/Inner Line Permits for visiting most of the North Eastern states...to stop people from other states/countries settling there.

Can anyone throw some more light on this issue? Can a Indian citizen settle in parts of North East which are Protected Areas something like Jammu and Kashmir.

you can settle but you (non-natives) cannot buy land in the state of manipur,mizoram,nagaland and arunachal.. only the natives (not even tribals from neighbouring) state can own land.. the similar law is also in place in BTAD and some other smaller tribal councils of assam .. this is our last stand against the rapid influx of migrants.. the state of tripura has been completely over taken by bengoli population (majority hindu) and assam is almost there:cry:..in other state you will require an inner line permit to visit and live but you will find millions of non natives in those states although not one , own even a inch of the land, every one simply take up land on lease on yearly basis and continue their business... in assam BTAD, tiwa council ,nc hills and karbianglong districts are tribal only land which were formed to save the tribal population who were culturally and numerically threatened by other advanced communities:no: and mainly from the illegal migrants.. you could compare it with the red indian reservations of north america..

Something wrong seriously with your thinking. We are discussing illegal B'deshi immigrants(Razakars, Jamaati & BNP Cadres who fled from great Muktijodhas in 1971 to Assam).

I hate Jamatis but I should say they will not even piss in India let alone fled to India. You are funny.

Dont respond him.. He will have his hands full soon...

You mean Bangladeshi's ;)
We are definitely missing Kalu Mian here..I'm just gonna hop into the Bangladeshi section to read some the finest works of military strategy by Cao Cao mian :lol:
Ever heard of any in fighting between Hindu and Muslim Bengalis. Both are united in Assam. And illegal immigrant thats in your nightmare.

you can settle but you (non-natives) cannot buy land in the state of manipur,mizoram,nagaland and arunachal.. only the natives (not even tribals from neighbouring) state can own land.. the similar law is also in place in BTAD and some other smaller tribal councils of assam .. this is our last stand against the rapid influx of immigrants.. the state of tripura has been completely over taken by bengoli population (majority hindu) and assam is almost there:cry:..in other state you will require an inner line permit to visit and live but you will find millions of non natives in those states although not one , own even a inch of the land, every one simply take up land on lease on yearly basis and continue their business... in assam BTAD, tiwa council ,nc hills and karbianglong districts are tribal only land which were formed to save the tribal population who were culturally and numerically threatened by other advanced communities:no: and mainly from the illegal migrants.. you could compare it with the red indian reservations of north america..
That means living in a rented house...so the majority influx is from Indian citizens or Bangladeshi's.

P.S - By Bengali's you mean ??????

Sorry dude........ unlike you pakistanis we are not taught to hate Muslims

'Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred' - DAWN

Back
Top Bottom