What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

The only solution is to divide assame based on race line. One for Bengalis, one for Assamese and one for Bodos. I feel sorry for Bodos, they were first marginalized by Assamese and now they are in danger from even bigger force of Bengalis.

And what about kosari, Miri, adivasis, chakmas( and again most of chakmas came from your country ) etc? Do you think that only assamese and bodo live in assam?

I don't blame you from this mentality because bangladeshi can't live with other people. First you separated with India and being a Muslim majority state you again separated from IslaMic republic of pakistan and now you can't separate yourself from anyone so you are talking crap about your neighbours. Do you think that all people are like you?

@Bhairava

Sir,
good analysis. It though raises some pertinent questions as well regarding the overall response of Indian central and state governments.

The one common thing that has happened in all minority violence in the whole of India, over a period of time, is the perpetually late response of central and state governments. Take the example of Sikh massacres in India in the aftermath of Indira Gandhi, where thousands were killed in Delhi alone - where was the timely state security response to safe innocent Sikhs. Take the massacre of Muslims in Gujarat. Tehelka videos are clear examples as to where the guilt lies. Where was the timely state response. Hashimpura massacre - perpetrated by the state itself. One can go on and on.

One thing stands out clearly - the state allows the majority and in many cases abets and supports the avengers to effect a revenge on Indian minorities. The comments here of majority of the posters are similar - kill them.

Irrespective of the reasons given, how long can such massacres last. How long can these atrocities be sustained by the people who sufferer. This definitely weakens the nation state and makes outside support easier. This is not the solution - it is a fight in perpetuity with no peace in sight.

People will kill other people and get killed in return - for what - a Bharat Rashtra! Its not gonna happen without peace. And peace will not come without acceptance of the rights of the all the people living in India.

Check history and will find more people are killed and still being killed - for what - Jihaad
So first lecture your fellows our number is second..

A even better solution is to divide bangladesh like it's old master pakistan,one for sylhetis,one for the people of Chittagong hill tracts,one for Biharis and other for Bengalis.

WE already have arrangement for everybody to live in harmony in Bangladesh. So dont worry about it.

Lets see how we can solve the burning situation in Assam. I think ULFA should play a bigger role in maintaining laws and order in Assam. They did excellent job in Babri Mosque demolition era and kept Hindu fanatics in check.

WE already have arrangement for everybody to live in harmony in Bangladesh. So dont worry about it.

Lets see how we can solve the burning situation in Assam. I think ULFA should play a bigger role in maintaining laws and order in Assam. They did excellent job in Babri Mosque demolition era and kept Hindu fanatics in check.

Too bad, ULFA is a toothless tiger now.

And what about kosari, Miri, adivasis, chakmas( and again most of chakmas came from your country ) etc? Do you think that only assamese and bodo live in assam?

I don't blame you from this mentality because bangladeshi can't live with other people. First you separated with India and being a Muslim majority state you again separated from IslaMic republic of pakistan and now you can't separate yourself from anyone so you are talking crap about your neighbours. Do you think that all people are like you?

They can go with Assamese. Assamese are great people and will take care of minorities for sure.

Yeah it's right time for ULFA to play bigger role.. RAW and ULFA can make a difference....

You are right.
20% of Indian Muslims are Ashraf's(descendant's of Arabs,Turks etc).
The rest are converts from Hinduism,Buddhism,Tribal religions.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Very Interesting indeed. Over 60 years after independence, the pedigree is still a problem in India and a Muslim is still a maleech.

The Sikhs are not allowed to marry outside their religion. Many marry outside. Males and females marry Hindus males and females. There is a lot of such discussion amongst the Sikhs as to the validity of this and many Sikh web sites discourage this.

Are the Hindu Brahmins remain as pure. The may have married many non-Brahmins and the purity may be debatable. Does it matter so much to Hindu Indians.

Is it all about caste and creed in India and the right of the upper caste keeper to kill the lower caste untouchables.

Is this also one of the conflicts in perpetuity.

Yeah it's right time for ULFA to play bigger role.. RAW and ULFA can make a difference.... BTW Babri wasn't a Mosque, it was Mosquito that was irritating us from a long time...

So much respect for other religions worship place..... I am impressed.

Yeah it's right time for ULFA to play bigger role.. RAW and ULFA can make a difference.... BTW Babri wasn't a Mosque, it was Mosquito that was irritating us from a long time...

So much respect for other religions worship place..... I am impressed.

Check history and will find more people are killed and still being killed - for what - Jihaad
So first lecture your fellows our number is second..

We are not discussing Jihad here. Go to the Jihad thread and vent your anger. Stick to the current discussion.

Before 2011 Indian's and Foreigners were required to get Protected Area Permits/Inner Line Permits for visiting most of the North Eastern states...to stop people from other states/countries settling there.

Can anyone throw some more light on this issue? Can a Indian citizen settle in parts of North East which are Protected Areas something like Jammu and Kashmir.

You are right.
20% of Indian Muslims are Ashraf's(descendant's of Arabs,Turks etc).
The rest are converts from Hinduism,Buddhism,Tribal religions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

You're right........
But the question is, would you be able to segregate these 20% from the rest 80% now...NO.....
All of them have intermingled now.....they have all become Hybrids......

LOL.........:rofl:

ULFA hates illegal B'deshi immigrants more than anyone.

ULFA leader wants end to Bangladeshi infiltration

North East is under control of Bengalis.

Assam violence: 30,000 railway passengers stranded
At least 26 trains were cancelled and 31 stopped at different stations due to violence in Assam, prompting Railway Minister Mukul Roy to seek enhanced security from Home Minister P Chidambaram [ Images ] for safety of over 30,000 passengers stranded midway.

"It is a matter of serious concern and I have spoken to Home Minister P Chidambram asking for more security for passengers and train movement", Railway Minister Mukul Roy told reporters.

He said he has spoken to Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi [ Images ] following disruption of rail services, which has cut off the entire Northeast from the rest of the country.

Several trains, including Rajdhani Express, to and from Guwahati have been regulated at New Jalpaiguri, New Cooch Bihar and Guwahati stations.

Till now, 26 trains have been cancelled due to the disturbances in the region. In addition, 37 trains have been regulated at various stations on the route, resulting in trains running several hours behind schedule.

Railways have sought deployment of adequate number of security forces especially at the 54km-long route, the badly affected area between Srirampur and Salakati stations, to ensure smooth and safe movement of trains.

Roy said the Railways is trying its best to regulate the train movement in the zone.

He also said railways is taking steps to position affected trains at bigger stations so that the stranded passengers could be provided with food, water and security.

He pointed out that Railways has geared up to provide best possible care of stranded passengers in given circumstances.

Roy said safety and security of passengers are of uppermost concern and movement of passengers carrying trains in affected areas will be governed keeping in view this objective.

Zonal Railways, especially North-east Frontier Railways and Eastern Railways, are issuing regular bulletins informing the public about cancellation and regulation of trains in the violence-affected area.

Assam violence: 30,000 railway passengers stranded - Rediff.com India News

So what we are discussing here? Can not Hindus wage Jihad? These BODOs are doing Jihad against foreign lungi evils..

Hindu Bengalis are under protection of Muslim Bengalis. So you should go join Bodos in their Jihad. LOL

LOL.........:rofl:

ULFA hates illegal B'deshi immigrants more than anyone.

ULFA leader wants end to Bangladeshi infiltration

Heard of Anup Chetia who has the ultimate say of ULFA is under our protection infact Chinese protection in Bangladesh. So dream on.

Back
Top Bottom