What's new

Assam: Four million risk losing India citizenship

Identifying "unwanted/illegal" people & kicking them out of Hindustan is one of key task to make Hindustan great again. In this term modi ji should complete the identification, in next term he should start kicking them out in order to provide yougi ji strong foundation for rest of work.

Bengalis deserves this.
They betrayed us now they have to face the consequences from thier brothers.

Loud is for the weak lol. The filth from India needs to be garbaged and be done with. You can expect whatever..

We've been calling for the filth from india to be garbaged for years

Nobody knows.... they're illegal, they might have entered few years ago or last week. but no matter even if they're living here for the past 50 years illegally then the country has the rights to send them back.

Send them back where?

but what if bangladesh refuse to take those refugees?

If the Awami League stays in power then there won't be a refusal on Bangladesh's part. Hasina's strategy has become clear in recent years. Please India so as to ensure Bangladesh can grow financially. This financial growth is dependent on Indian benevolence however and the moment she takes a step against Indian interests, Bangladesh will face the consequences. Take the way in which Indian border security forces behave as a sample. It kills Bangladeshis left and right at their border and there is no response from the Bangladeshi armed forces or authorities.

http://en.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/news/170585/BSF-kills-yet-another-Bangladeshi
http://en.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/news/180160/Bangladeshi-ten-killed-by-BSF

Identifying "unwanted/illegal" people & kicking them out of Hindustan is one of key task to make Hindustan great again. In this term modi ji should complete the identification, in next term he should start kicking them out in order to provide yougi ji strong foundation for rest of work.

Haan Bhai tum Afghanioko waapis bhejo to wo halal, aur hum illegal Bangladeshis ko waapis bheje to wo haram :lol:

How do you know they are from Nepal or Bangla?

what are the other neighbors Assam have ???!!! i'm not saying all of the 4 millions are from these countries.... there could also be people from India who has lost docs ect.... it'll take time to figure out things..

Haan Bhai tum Afghanioko waapis bhejo to wo halal, aur hum illegal Bangladeshis ko waapis bheje to wo haram :lol:

Where I said it's haram? We also have to kick out illegals to make Pakistan great again.

Its a good news but I have my own reservations about whether they can be kicked out or not.

Those who are proved to not posses Indian citizenship will be stripped off their illegal voting rights, if they have it. They will also not be eligible for welfare. Once these things happen, they will leave voluntarily. Even if they don't, without the ability to vote, they will no longer possess political threat, no party will bother about them.

Those who are proved to not posses Indian citizenship will be stripped off their illegal voting rights, if they have it. They will also not be eligible for welfare. Once these things happen, they will leave voluntarily. Even if they don't, without the ability to vote, they will no longer possess political threat, no party will bother about them.

I doubt they d leave the country voluntarily. Most likely, they will sneak into other states such as West Bengal, Kerala and Telangana and try to get Aadhaar and other documents in these states.

I hope the NRC has taken biometrics of all the illegal aliens. That way we can at least keep a track of them and will show up if they try to get Aadhaar in some other state.

Back
Top Bottom