What's new

Assam: Four million risk losing India citizenship

Once the final list is out, time for govt to:-
  • Take their bio metric and ask them to report to their nearest police station every week.
  • Have heavy CRPF control on state borders.
  • Cancellation of their ID's to restrict their movement.
  • Set up detention camps separate for men and women/children.
  • Make their property govt land.
  • Strip them of all rights (voting,education etc)
  • Ask UN for their maintenance.
  • Deport them,if needed by force.
  • Final,try an implement similar ways to identify illegals all across the country.

Once the final list is out, time for govt to:-
  • Take their bio metric and ask them to report to their nearest police station every week.
  • Have heavy CRPF control on state borders.
  • Cancellation of their ID's to restrict their movement.
  • Set up detention camps separate for men and women/children.
  • Make their property govt land.
  • Strip them of all rights (voting,education etc)
  • Ask UN for their maintenance.
  • Deport them,if needed by force.
  • Final,try an implement similar ways to identify illegals all across the country.

The anti national deshdroni mamata has said she will accept all of them. Please arrest or vote out this dushman of the Indian people

The anti national deshdroni mamata has said she will accept all of them. Please arrest or vote out this dushman of the Indian people
Not easy for her to do that.
neither is it easy for all of them to move to other states ,they are 40 lakhs.
that type of movement will not go unnoticed.
Mamata herself is scared of hindu revival in bengal see this .

Ha Ha Ha - Pay taxes. those illegals never paid any income tax.

As for GST whether anyone is Indian or foreigner he has to pay GST on any goods of service he buys
I thought they "became illegal" meaning that before they were paying all sorts of taxes, namely income tax.
I dont really have an opinion on it, either way. Its your country :police:

This is all just hot air. Its election time in Bangladesh.
Its easy to beat up on the Muslims, it riles up the veggie folks nothing else. Indian Muslim folks need to learn to take care of themselves.

Its a good news but I have my own reservations about whether they can be kicked out or not.

Lately, a lot from this group are getting involved in violent theft in South India. They invariably are reported to be from "West Bengal" or "Assam".

Lately, a lot from this group are getting involved in violent theft in South India. They invariably are reported to be from "West Bengal" or "Assam".
It's same all over India and this needs to be tackled on war footing but who would do it.

well done BJP.
slowly but surely they are on track resolving core issues.

Indian Muslims learnt their auqaat:lol:

There were about 12 Million Muslims in Assam as of beginning 2018. If it was an attack on Indian Muslims, why the rest 8 Millions were spared & not let them learn their auqat as well?? Apply the grey matter wisely.

There were about 12 Million Muslims in Assam as of beginning 2018. If it was an attack on Indian Muslims, why the rest 8 Millions were spared & not let them learn their auqat as well?? Apply the grey matter wisely.

They couldn't find the grounds to do it to the rest

Next on target, Rohigyas all over India.

in 2019, it will be Bangladeshis in West Bengal.

This seems to be the start of BJP poll preparation and strategy going into 2019.
Let us see what wins
Nationalism of BJP vs Caste & religious angle of Dhongee parties

I for one completely support Indian government's move to strip illegals of citizenship, after all that is what we in Pakistan especially in KPK and Baluchistan have been asking of our government.

And I just love the fact that Indians have chosen 71 as the cut off year, that was the time most of the Bengalis moved into Assam after operation search light started. Some of these 4 million must have been Mukti bhani foot soldiers that fought against a united Pakistan, so suits them well.
There were about 12 Million Muslims in Assam as of beginning 2018. If it was an attack on Indian Muslims, why the rest 8 Millions were spared & not let them learn their auqat as well??
All in good time mate, all in good time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom