What's new

Assailants hack to death writer Avijit Roy, wife injured

Language used by some of the forum users shows the education that has been endowed on them as kids and adults. If you have a family, than I am sorry but they failed miserably in their duty as parents.

If you said something racist and if I have pointed it out, than the least you can do is to show remorse. I can be the worst person on the planet but that is no excuse for you to be a racist. So instead of using foul language against me for pointing out the obvious, the least you can do is to be sorry to the poster whose religion you offended. Please remember if you cannot show respect and restraint for other religion and beliefs, than dont expect others to do the same for you.

Anyways, I dont know why I keep coming back here. Clearly you guys are the new generation of confused men who thinks that protecting rapists and murderers for the sake of muslim brotherhood and insulting every other religion would grant you paradise... Clearly you guys are mistaken if you think God wants himself to be represented by people like you... I feel ashamed that you guys are from the same religion and same country as myself.. shame on you...

Language used by some of the forum users shows the education that has been endowed on them as kids and adults. If you have a family, than I am sorry but they failed miserably in their duty as parents.

If you said something racist and if I have pointed it out, than the least you can do is to show remorse. I can be the worst person on the planet but that is no excuse for you to be a racist. So instead of using foul language against me for pointing out the obvious, the least you can do is to be sorry to the poster whose religion you offended. Please remember if you cannot show respect and restraint for other religion and beliefs, than dont expect others to do the same for you.

Anyways, I dont know why I keep coming back here. Clearly you guys are the new generation of confused men who thinks that protecting rapists and murderers for the sake of muslim brotherhood and insulting every other religion would grant you paradise... Clearly you guys are mistaken if you think God wants himself to be represented by people like you... I feel ashamed that you guys are from the same religion and same country as myself.. shame on you...

Your slave-like mentality shows the kind of education you got. You never got any education, you got only rawami brainwashing and that's you why never learned to call a spade a spade. You twist facts, you lie, you fabricate tales, worst of all you sell your country for a few indian rupees and then you have the audacity talk about the parents of others. Indian rajakars like you are shameless and that's why you spread hatred against Pakistan in order to please your indian masters and then do not hesitate to be a member of a Pakistani forum.

Your slave-like mentality shows the kind of education you got. You never got any education, you got only rawami brainwashing and that's you why never learned to call a spade a spade. You twist facts, you lie, you fabricate tales, worst of all you sell your country for a few indian rupees and then you have the audacity talk about the parents of others. Indian rajakars like you are shameless and that's why you spread hatred against Pakistan in order to please your indian masters and then do not hesitate to be a member of a Pakistani forum.

Gaddar of Bangladesh. Another Mir Jafar...

Jamatis behind computer all 6ft with big testicle. In real life all 5ft 1 Mushfiqurs with little goldfish in trouser.
Haha! Nasir Jamshed. Lol now you sucking cock of Nasir. Lol! Be creative. No wonder that your fellow malauns used to call u chutiye. hahaaha!

Bro, let me tell you one thing about education. No one is protecting a rapist or murderer here. They are going on their own. Most of us here against Malauns who are invading our political policies with their monkey hole religion. After all, they got nothing to argue. From monkey comes monkey and from slave like you, will born new slaves! hahaha!

Another thing, you are boosting somewhat of your educational qualifications here. Bum! Lol it deserves some bamboozle. I'm pretty sure you are not far from average. After all, you people are some slaves who are confused and will keep dying like Mir Jafars and people will make fun and abuse on your condolence pages like this one. hahahaha!
#buttockAvijit.

Jamatis behind computer all 6ft with big testicle. In real life all 5ft 1 Mushfiqurs with little goldfish in trouser.
Before logging out- let me tell you 'CHUTIYE'.

that is what i'm talking about. according to you, someone is a "criminal terrorist" based on their opposition to 1971 Indian takeover of East Pakistan, which is a political disagreement. there goes your sanity

Looks like you don't have much faith in your judicial system and due process that they accord to political prisoners. If I recollect this was the first conviction of a political prisoner after some 40 years of your existence. H-ow does that compare to extra judicial killing of someone on a street...does he have no right to defend himself?

If islam is so strong,then why are muslims so busy killing each other? Killing atheists now,lol.

You islamist scumbags better not cry when the nuclear genocide against islam starts.

You are wasting your time. Its scumbags like the sectarians above why I left islam.

Gaddar of Bangladesh. Another Mir Jafar...

Look who's talking! Togo moto gaddar hoia bharoter khanki hoiber paari nai, eitai tore dookho.
koilaam na togo moto indian rajakarra behaiya.

Look who's talking! Togo moto gaddar hoia bharoter khanki hoiber paari nai, eitai tore dookho. koilaam na togo moto indian rajakarra behaiya.

Bro I think you got @Saiful Islam wrong. I don't think he called you ghaddar rather he was taking about Maloon lover, riasat.

Am I right saif?

Bro I think you got @Saiful Islam wrong. I don't think he called you ghaddar rather he was taking about Maloon lover, riasat.

Am I right saif?

I was talking about Riasat, he is not a patriot. He doesn't care that Bangladeshi authority has been breached externally by people who want bad for us. He doesn't care about the bloodshed/kidnapping/lying/torture that has happened over past few years.

I am glad that my forefathers decided to leave BD before partition. If I was in BD now I would fear for my life and my family. Nothing against BD people but just feel sad to hear daily news for Hindu oppression in BD. I hope they all come to WB and be safe.

I was talking about Riasat, he is not a patriot. He doesn't care that Bangladeshi authority has been breached externally by people who want bad for us. He doesn't care about the bloodshed/kidnapping/lying/torture that has happened over past few years.

lol..... idiocy of these racist thugs is sometimes really entertaining

I am glad that my forefathers decided to leave BD before partition. If I was in BD now I would fear for my life and my family. Nothing against BD people but just feel sad to hear daily news for Hindu oppression in BD. I hope they all come to WB and be safe.

Good for you brother. A lot of people in this subcontinent is just pure racist. They also tend to be the most vocal bunch...I wish the people of subcontinent were an educated bunch but sadly that is not the case...

Good for you brother. A lot of people in this subcontinent is just pure racist. They also tend to be the most vocal bunch...I wish the people of subcontinent were an educated bunch but sadly that is not the case...

I hope you have a good life. I have few good frnds from BD here in US. Amazing ppl after all our culture are same. I hope we Bengalis at least find a respectable common ground and not hate each other. Common ppls in both side at the end of the day just want peace and respect.

Your statements are very nerve wrecking. I don't think your forefathers would be proud. You are just another do-do Shahbag brainless zombie who will scream Joy Bangla at the top of you lungs for god knows what reason and then to follow up bash Pakistan, again for no damn reason. Racism seems to be ingrained in Shahbagi type.

One thing I've realised is we are like the UAF (united against fascism) of BD lol. Protecting people from racist bigots.

You sound like such a pussy.

You know why your forefathers left BD? Because of their khayssloth!

"Hindu oppression" - lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom