What's new

Assad forces kill a Saudi and Free Army takes family to Jordan

oh so Saudi "Arabia" will let its citizens dies in a war zone country because he has some debts?? Saudi "Arabia" can't spare a barrel or two of oil for the life of its citizen?
why didn't Saudi "Arabia" complain about it? something is fishy, I know foreigners in Saudi "Arabia" make more than SR300,000 , and a Saudi citizen doesn't have that much money to pay SR300,000?? either he was in Saudi jails and then he was sent to Syria to fight(Report: Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria), or his family is covering up the truth...
Now I wonder why didn't the Saudi embassy in Lebanon do something about it? do they know that he is a terrorist fighting or helping F$A??

and look how many Syrians you Saudis killed, if you really cared about Syrians you would have done the impossible to end the war, instead all you did is encourage the war and send terrorists and weapons...

Saudi Arabia confesses support for terrorists in Syria - English pravda.ru

You clearly don't have an argument. So you just throw nonsense around. And hahaha on your propaganda sources.

You lack knowledge, Syria and Iraq were enemies, Iraq supported the terrorists Muslim Brotherhood in Syria...
I don't wanna go off topic...
That was a Strategic support in 80's , but still Al-assad Regime's claims of support are unclear .. and Its not in only Syria , Reaction of any unwanted aggression would come in all part of world , But top of all you're tasting the same reaction of Hate what you have sow in back in 80's . I'm still waiting for answer , FSA is a terrorist for you when they are defending the rights of 70% of Syrian Population . Then why You consider Assad family as a hero when he massacred thousands of Syrians for saving 20% of population?

That was a Strategic support in 80's , but still Al-assad Regime's claims of support are unclear .. and Its not in only Syria , Reaction of any unwanted aggression would come in all part of world , But top of all you're tasting the same reaction of Hated what you have sow in back in 80's . I'm still waiting for answer , FSA is a terrorist for you when they are defending the rights of 70% of Syrian Population . Then why You consider Assad family as a hero when he massacred thousands of Syrians for saving 20% of population?

maybe you will wake up... answer these questions, and you will get the answers

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

The sympathy for Syrian Rebels was lost mainly after University bombings which killed students. Even Western intelligence have claimed, Radicalist and Al queda are fighting in the FSA. Whom to trust?
Its better to trust Russia and wait for Assad to announce polls with UN monitering.
Lack of a common opposition leader is also a problem. This problem is now being faced in Libya.
Stop violence. And face elections with Un monitering

and your source saudigazette is not propaganda?? talk about double standard....

Al Hayat- here is the main source from ALhayat

Please I beg everyone to use google translate and see the link he provided, please please please I beg of you.

See how much they twisted the news so much it is both laughable and disgusting. The a,basaad or said there are 2500 Saudis in Syria currently most of them have been there a long time close to 60 years. And then he wondered if the Saudis recently imprisoned in Syria are there or THiER nationalty only or not, and they have received word that they are treated well.

THIS IS WHAT THE NEWS SAYS. Somehow SL here found news which twisted and trend the news do much to the point of disgust.

PLEASE EVERYONE I BEG YOU TO USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND READ THE NEWS OR YOURSELVES AND SEE TH NATURE OF HIS LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

Man SL you just shot yourself in the foot.

Please I beg everyone to use google translate and see the link he provided, please please please I beg of you.

See how much they twisted the news so much it is both laughable and disgusting. The a,basaad or said there are 2500 Saudis in Syria currently most of them have been there a long time close to 60 years. And then he wondered if the Saudis recently imprisoned in Syria are there or THiER nationalty only or not, and they have received word that they are treated well.

THIS IS WHAT THE NEWS SAYS. Somehow SL here found news which twisted and trend the news do much to the point of disgust.

PLEASE EVERYONE I BEG YOU TO USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND READ THE NEWS OR YOURSELVES AND SEE TH NATURE OF HIS LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

Yes please translate the article....

this is what ALhayat said:
أعلن السفير السعودي لدى الأردن فهد بن عبدالمحسن الزيد الذي تشمل مسؤولياته رعايا المملكة في العراق وسورية أيضاً، وجود 2500 سعودي في الأراضي السورية منذ انطلاق الثورة السورية

Google translation of the main source from Alhyat..
Saudi Ambassador to Jordan Fahd bin Abdul Mohsen Al-Zaid, whose responsibilities include Saudi nationals in Iraq and Syria as well, and a 2500 Saudi in Syrian territory since the start of the Syrian revolution

and this is what my source said
n this regard, the representative of Saudi authorities in Jordan in an interview with the newspaper Al-Hayat, a leading pan-Arab daily reported Monday that since the beginning of the Syrian crisis, some 2,500 Saudis have entered the Arab country.

So thank you mosa for pointing that out....

The sympathy for Syrian Rebels was lost mainly after University bombings which killed students. Even Western intelligence have claimed, Radicalist and Al queda are fighting in the FSA. Whom to trust?
Its better to trust Russia and wait for Assad to announce polls with UN monitering.
Lack of a common opposition leader is also a problem. This problem is now being faced in Libya.
he has been calling for over a year and a half for elections under the UN eyes... but the west and its puppets always refuse because they know Alasad will win... they want more bloodshed...

Yes please translate the article....

this is what ALhayat said:

Google translation of the main source from Alhyat..

and this is what my source said

So thank you mosa for pointing that out....

he has been calling for over a year and a half for elections under the UN eyes... but the west and its puppets always refuse because they know Alasad will win... they want more bloodshed...

Exactly, the source is claiming that there are 2500 Saudis have entered Syria to fight, while the ambassador said that they are there since before. See everyone what I am talking about, and they have gone to the length of saying they are death row inmates that have gone there hahahaha, man what a propaga da fail.

Actually the most radical movement in the opposition which is a tiny minority fight mostly for themselves. High ranking FSA commanders have even admitted that. The Syrian opposition is also not fully united. Which is a problem.

Anyway a few bad apples does not make the revolution any less legitimate. This thinking I do not understand.

You should stop wasting your time with this guy. He thinks he know it all while living in the West and probably for entire conflict in Syria. Secondly he pretends to be a Muslim and Arab while he is neither.

Anyway is not not very ironic that he supports a Arab nationalist that much? Is it just me?

Exactly, the source is claiming that there are 2500 Saudis have entered Syria to fight, while the ambassador said that they are there since before. See everyone what I am talking about, and they have gone to the length of saying they are death row inmates that have gone there hahahaha, man what a propaga da fail.
You don't speak Arabic do you? you making your own fake translation?

when did he say before... he SAID SINCE...

PLEASE PEOPLE TRANSLATE THE TWO ARTICLES AND COMPARE FOR YOUR SELF...

and this is about the death row inmates from USA TODAY...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-fight-syria-commute-death-sentences/1852629/

You should stop wasting your time with this guy. He thinks he know it all while living in the West and probably for entire conflict in Syria. Secondly he pretends to be a Muslim and Arab while he is neither.

Anyway is not not very ironic that he supports a Arab nationalist that much? Is it just me?

I never pretend to be Muslim and I am an Arab before you were one.... :coffee:

Actually the most radical movement in the opposition which is a tiny minority fight mostly for themselves. High ranking FSA commanders have even admitted that. The Syrian opposition is also not fully united. Which is a problem.

Anyway a few bad apples does not make the revolution any less legitimate. This thinking I do not understand.

He never pretended to be Musilm he is Syrian Christian. And yes he is Arab he speaks the language.

You don't speak Arabic do you? you making your own fake translation?

when did he say before... he SAID SINCE...

PLEASE PEOPLE TRANSLATE THE TWO ARTICLES AND COMPARE FOR YOUR SELF...

I never pretend to be Muslim and I am an Arab before you were one.... :coffee:

Exactly unless you have a problem understanding both English and Arabic because then that is just sad. Read the rest of the article where he says most have been there for about 60 years. Please stop reasserting your propaganda fail so much.

On topic the Assadian army will pay for the lives of the innocent people it has killed. Syria will emerge victorious over the terrorist regime.

Christian Arab in Syria? Anyway I discussed with him and he clearly is totally biased. I have no problem saying that some elements in the opposition are rot apples and that they do not represent Islam but this guy will do everything to defend the current regime that gave him so much that he is now in the US of all places just like me......And I am not here forced but to study thanks to our scholarships.

He is screaming extremist this and that but he enjoys seeing dead Muslims especially us Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula? So which normal person should take him serious?

Where is his protests against the obvious killings of civilian SYRIANS (no Saudis, Yemenis, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Afghans, Nigerians or any other people)?

Strange.

U have urself stated the problem. The lack of unity and a opposition leader capable of leading the new Syria. If in case with the help of foreign support FSA wins, it will become worse then Libya, considering Syria is in the most troubled ME region consisting of Palestine Israel Iran and SA.
As u see, the revolution in Tunisia Egypt and Libya, had the support of majority of people. But i don see any protest in many areas (even though still FSA have areas under occupation).
The bottom line is Change should be Syrian led by themselves, not forced by other powers.
Or let the UN moniter the free elections. Hell even let them conduct elections . It would be great. Lives are precious and shouldnt be lost, whether it be FSA or normal people who support Assad.

Christian Arab in Syria? Anyway I discussed with him and he clearly is totally biased. I have no problem saying that some elements in the opposition are rot apples and that they do not represent Islam but this guy will do everything to defend the current regime that gave him so much that he is now in the US of all places just like me......And I am not here forced but to study thanks to our scholarships.

He is screaming extremist this and that but he enjoys seeing dead Muslims especially us Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula? So which normal person should take him serious?

Where is his protests against the obvious killings of civilian SYRIANS (no Saudis, Yemenis, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Afghans, Nigerians or any other people)?

Strange.

We are his nightmare. He so far enjoyed the special privileges given to him by the regime being a minority himself at the expense of the majority. And he can stand seeing the majority rise up to take what is rightfully theirs against the injustice.

Ancient collision of nobility vs commoners. But as history teaches us the commoners are unstoppable once risen.

U have urself stated the problem. The lack of unity and a opposition leader capable of leading the new Syria. If in case with the help of foreign support FSA wins, it will become worse then Libya, considering Syria is in the most troubled ME region consisting of Palestine Israel Iran and SA.
As u see, the revolution in Tunisia Egypt and Libya, had the support of majority of people. But i don see any protest in many areas (even though still FSA have areas under occupation).
The bottom line is Change should be Syrian led by themselves, not forced by other powers.
Or let the UN moniter the free elections. Hell even let them conduct elections . It would be great. Lives are precious and shouldnt be lost, whether it be FSA or normal people who support Assad.

This is well known Rajaraja but that is why the Syrian opposition (at least politically) have now established a council and chosen a leader. The majority of people in Syria support the revolution otherwise we would not see half of the country in the control of the opposition. The biggest city in Syria - Aleppo is heavily anti-Al-Assad. Homs and basically all of the East and South. Only Damascus is still under control (after all this is the capital) but fighting erupted inside it earlier yesterday.

THe strongholds of Al-Assad support (real support) is found in the West along the coastline. They are still a tiny minority but it's a difficult terrain and so far not much fighting have taken place there. Also you need to cross all of Syria to get there so the regime will do everything to defend it.

Unless something drastically change I don't see how Syria will stay one country if a tiny minority (Alawites) continue to support and kill the majority of the population (Sunni Arabs). People will want revenge after such a long conflict and this is how it works in wars. It will turn even more ugly so from a outside perspective as a fellow Arab I see what the Alawites are doing as suicide. I simply don't know what they are thinking.

I already know your fairytales of being from Yemen originally - I am half Yemeni so I really doubt that also given your explanation. The thing is I study in the US and have done that since summer and I have met Christian Arabs from not only Syria but also Jordan and most said that they were not Arabs but only spoke Arabic....... I can also read the sources - the internet is free so I don't need your fairytales.

Then stop your butcher from killing YOUR OWN people. Nobody is doing that for him. You even have imported Shia extremists from Iraq, Lebanon and Iran to do the work for him. ON YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

Simple question. If Syria was such great under Al-Assad why did you not live there? What are you doing in the US? What kind of hypocrite acts this way?

Back
Top Bottom