What's new

Asma Jahangir, Najam Sathi and Hamid Mir openly criticize Pakistan army

Salman Taseer was killed for blashmey and punishment is death in Islam and this lady is involved in Anti Pakistan activities for a very long time either Government should make laws or other wise agencies are left with no other choice

Did any individual has the authority to take law in his own hand ?

This is 4 june column of Hamid Mir. Read The second paragraph. Accusing Army of something and his source is anonymous federal inister.

col4.gif

col4a.gif

Yaar criticism kahan kia hua hai second para main. And check out the last para.

In my opinion the article is unbiased and it is not against army or there is not any sort of bashing in it. I think you should read it again.

The very, gang of traitors are after our army, just because we, say no to NATO supplies & we , just gave sentence to their , brother? Ohh ya! NG000000000 bassed , doctor Sakeel afridi?
Put more, names in! Nawaz sharif the midlle man , dealing cash with CIA with one hand, while giving & supporting CIA, sponsored BLA?
Why can't our dam judges , aren't able to give sentences to TTp terrorists?
Why can't our dam judges, kept their casess running in their , courts?
It was PAK army, which was & is, fighting the real war of terror, inside or outside, pakistan! & keep giving their blood!
I think, these so-called , media , humman rights activists, dam -civil- society , our 80% politicians, & our judges are on payroll of CIA, & the peoples who, supports them are traitors.
They should be , hanged to death, immidiietly?
I havnt listend , a dam word from , the mouth of our CJ , on the deaths, of our forces in siachen whyn why, why?

Yaar criticism kahan kia hua hai second para main. And check out the last para.

In my opinion the article is unbiased and it is not against army or there is not any sort of bashing in it. I think you should read it again.

Criticizing some organization is not bad but targeting without proof is really bad. If he knows minister, secret agency and the person recruited by some agency then why the hell he is not mentioning their names. He is creating a perception without any evidence. I think he also needs to probe into involvement of Balochistan ministers in kidnapping for ransom as alleged by their colleague minister.

Sir I will show you one day don't worry as far as Asma Jahangir is concerned agencies know about her secret meetings and where funds of NGO's come from biggest proof when ever Hillary comes to Pakistan she arranges a huge meeting with these top NGO's ladies and Salman Taseer was killed for blashmey and every one knows it sir I can't understand why are you acting so innocent ?

Sir I will show you one day don't worry as far as Asma Jahangir is concerned agencies know about her secret meetings and where funds of NGO's come from biggest proof when ever Hillary comes to Pakistan she arranges a huge meeting with these top NGO's ladies and Salman Taseer was killed for blashmey and every one knows it sir I can't understand why are you acting so innocent ?

i have noticed that there are a lot like you who chain "the whole world knows this".....how do you know? you dont have any proof and you neither take responsibility of proving that it is true......how do you know that the agencies know this? do you have any documents from agencies.....the likes of you just say the whole world know this just to escape from the stupid coments you had already putforth ....proove what you have said or whatever you have said is nothing but gibberish and have no crediblity.....you said that the three jurnos are lying....but have you realized you are doing the same coz you have not provided any proof...

Those who are talking about Court & Trial Please Don't. , at the present moment more then 1,000,000 Cases are in court's for God knows how many years & will continue for Infinity, there is no Justice for poor , Your whole Judicial System is corrupt Except for the few who cannot make any difference.

Every Scum can walk just because there is no evidence against him , & then he will kill again & will be set free again , The Hell with such Judicial System .

True Every one has the Right to their own opinion , but there are limits to everything , there are topics you cannot touch , There are boundaries you cannot cross. You want to Criticize Army ? Do it for the Right Reason , not just because you feel like it.

I mean honestly we People of Pakistan are the most Un-thankful Nation , We will see what media shows us & Believe that , instead of Thinking with our Own Head , We Criticize those who gave their lives for us & just say it was their Duty. . .

We Do Deserve what we are getting , until & unless we Change ourselves & start thinking on our own instead of believing everything others tell us .

Bhai when Asma Jehangiri claimed that two guys trying to attack her had IB and ISI IDs i knew she was lying about the whole thing!ISI and IB don't exactly have IDs!It would be stupid!

i have noticed that there are a lot like you who chain "the whole world knows this".....how do you know? you dont have any proof and you neither take responsibility of proving that it is true......how do you know that the agencies know this? do you have any documents from agencies.....the likes of you just say the whole world know this just to escape from the stupid coments you had already putforth ....proove what you have said or whatever you have said is nothing but gibberish and have no crediblity.....you said that the three jurnos are lying....but have you realized you are doing the same coz you have not provided any proof...

Excuse me,
Sorry to tell you, don't just jump into pakistani politics, you will never understand affairs in between.
If some one , some where wants to blame Pakarmy, I would like to beg them respectfully, that plz, come out from your air-conditioned homes, get a free militry gear from , pakarmy & they will send, you to check posts,where pakarmy is engagged fighting the bloody war of terror.
Just for 24 hours!
I want see these, traitors legs , how they can move them after? Its dam ezy to critisize pakarmy, & to be a champion of independence of media, humman rights, civil rights, demo-crazy, thn putting your life for, the country.
Come on these cowards, its time to defend your country, not a dam lecture , in ice-cold classroom, of a dam universty!

Excuse me,
Sorry to tell you, don't just jump into pakistani politics, you will never understand affairs in between.
If some one , some where wants to blame Pakarmy, I would like to beg them respectfully, that plz, come out from your air-conditioned homes, get a free militry gear from , pakarmy & they will send, you to check posts,where pakarmy is engagged fighting the bloody war of terror.
Just for 24 hours!
I want see these, traitors legs , how they can move them after? Its dam ezy to critisize pakarmy, & to be a champion of independence of media, humman rights, civil rights, demo-crazy, thn putting your life for, the country.
Come on these cowards, its time to defend your country, not a dam lecture , in ice-cold classroom, of a dam universty!

Excuse me,
Just for 24 hours!

Excuse me,
Just for 24 hours!

lol....is there one thread on india where you have not commented on poverty...you guys post in every Indian thread.....and i cant post here....lol...your lot have still not given proof for your statements and you tend to still carry on with your crap......

what are you doing in bangkock instead of being in the pakistan military.....everyone makes mistakes and everyone is capable of being currupt irrespective of where the person works...a man can be patriotic without being in the army ...everyone should be subject to doubt....if your army is so pious let them file a defamation case against the so said three people...but i dont see that happening...coz if they do then they would be subject to judicial scrunity and all their false doings would come out....

Those who are talking about Court & Trial Please Don't. , at the present moment more then 1,000,000 Cases are in court's for God knows how many years & will continue for Infinity, there is no Justice for poor , Your whole Judicial System is corrupt Except for the few who cannot make any difference.

Every Scum can walk just because there is no evidence against him , & then he will kill again & will be set free again , The Hell with such Judicial System .

True Every one has the Right to their own opinion , but there are limits to everything , there are topics you cannot touch , There are boundaries you cannot cross. You want to Criticize Army ? Do it for the Right Reason , not just because you feel like it.

I mean honestly we People of Pakistan are the most Un-thankful Nation , We will see what media shows us & Believe that , instead of Thinking with our Own Head , We Criticize those who gave their lives for us & just say it was their Duty. . .

We Do Deserve what we are getting , until & unless we Change ourselves & start thinking on our own instead of believing everything others tell us .

Well, here commoners can't reach Supreme court. But Asma J is high profile case and been President of SBC. Her claim need proper investigation. w
And Why ISPR never say anything about her allegation ? . Well, if once ISPR respond about her allegation then PA will fall her drag net and it would be hard to get out. Army at this moment not in position to confront two fronts, PPP and terrorism.

lol....is there one thread on india where you have not commented on poverty...you guys post in every Indian thread.....and i cant post here....lol...your lot have still not given proof for your statements and you tend to still carry on with your crap......

what are you doing in bangkock instead of being in the pakistan military.....everyone makes mistakes and everyone is capable of being currupt irrespective of where the person works...a man can be patriotic without being in the army ...everyone should be subject to doubt....if your army is so pious let them file a defamation case against the so said three people...but i dont see that happening...coz if they do then they would be subject to judicial scrunity and all their false doings would come out....
Ask gupta jee of, RAW in indian embsy in bangkok, wht I am , doing here!
Its very shamefull to see a INDIAN army chief kicked out of his post, because he was, pointing fingers at your commision bassed crupt politicians, what happened to him, where is your , supreme court? Where is your dam CBI ,& its investigation???
Yes a common man, can be patriotic to a normal level , but can put his life, in the line of fire?
Poverty , is 60 years old issue of india, & its going to be there, for another 60, years.lol!
These dam peoples, who are nammed , in this thread are not, the camps of civil rights,demo-crazy, or independence of media, they are the, real traitors of our nation?
I can feel sympthy to ,INDIAN soilder , who I may have shot, in. KARGIL , the time of your massive attack on our post, near TIGER HILLS! But for the educated traitors, I never felt , any mercey!
Next time , plz don't get personal!
You don't, know about pakistan, dear ! Better keep getting, knowledge from your official PC , cause the dam, internet is free? Lol

Well, here commoners can't reach Supreme court. But Asma J is high profile case and been President of SBC. Her claim need proper investigation. w
And Why ISPR never say anything about her allegation ? . Well, if once ISPR respond about her allegation then PA will fall her drag net and it would be hard to get out. Army at this moment not in position to confront two fronts, PPP and terrorism.

SO she should get special Treatment just because she was a High Profile Lawyer ? Why is she more important then any Working Pakistani ? , That is the main reason we are in this mess , only the strong & powerful get Noticed & Justice , Weak are just Crushed under the rules of system.

Ask gupta jee of, RAW in indian embsy in bangkok, wht I am , doing here!
Its very shamefull to see a INDIAN army chief kicked out of his post, because he was, pointing fingers at your commision bassed crupt politicians, what happened to him, where is your , supreme court? Where is your dam CBI ,& its investigation???

Kicked out of his post?? Can you please throw some more light on whom you are talking about??

Yes a common man, can be patriotic to a normal level , but can put his life, in the line of fire

Well no, but can a patriotic soldier come out of that line of fire and build a gun that fires?? Can that soldier come out of line of fire and built a missile?? Overall point is that every person has a role to play. Like there are good civilians and bad civilians, in the same tokes there are good soldiers and bad soldiers. Just saying that Army is saviour and thus whatever it is going to do is going to be good for Pakistan is not right. You did touch on economics part is your earlier post. I will love to discuss about that as well, however right now don't want to make this post too verbose.

Poverty , is 60 years old issue of india, & its going to be there, for another a60, years.lol!
Well that is your opinion. However the way you share your opinion on some subject that you don't know much about in the similar fashion you should be more accommodating for people from other side...no??

These dam peoples, who are nammed , in this thread are not, the camps of civil rights,demo-crazy, or independence of media, they are the, real traitors of our nation?
well again this is your opinion. Now if you don't consider Pakistan a banana republic then these so called people should be tried in a court and evidence should be provided to prove them a traitor. Otherwise this is just your opinion.

I can feel sympthy to ,INDIAN soilder , who I may have shot, in. KARGIL , the time of your massive attack on our post, near TIGER HILLS! But for the educated traitors, I never felt , any mercey!
The feeling is mutual. A soldier should be given respect irrespective of the Flag is carries. I also felt sorry for the poor Pakistani soldiers who lost their lives or had to retreat because of some poor decisions by their bosses.

Next time , plz don't get personal!
You don't, know about pakistan, dear ! Better keep getting, knowledge from your official PC , cause the dam, internet is free? Lol

Why this hypocrisy?? You also don't know much about India and yet comment, no???

Salman Taseer was killed for blashmey and punishment is death in Islam and this lady is involved in Anti Pakistan activities for a very long time either Government should make laws or other wise agencies are left with no other choice

Did any individual has the authority to take law in his own hand ?
No Sir but it is duty of their government to implement law and not protect such people if they will not do it than these kind of people will take law in their own hands and this will happen

We know they are working for US & India who are enemies of Pakistan & they only work for the highest bidder or who will pay more dollars to them. Not only them PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM, Media channels are also working for US & India. Don’t want to talk more because the topic will get longer. We know who are our enemies & we need to get rid of them & FAST!!

Back
Top Bottom