What's new

Ask your question about Iran

we hate wahhabi/salafi & brainwashed Arabs ...

example ???

Tehran, Tehrangeles, Britain, Canada, Europe, etc.

Mostly, it's the techno music, square-toed shoes, tight (and by that I mean TIGHT) clothes, and girls wearing short skirts and high heels (in the coldest of weathers). And, lets not forget the really huge, Vogue magazine-like sunglasses.

Just an observation through the perception we have of Iranians in the media and during our visits abroad.

Now that you've answered, maybe you can clarify the other perceptions we have about Iranians?

The other image we have is of people that are really extreme, scary and clothed in black robes and turbans.

A lot of the Pakistanis don't think anyone who is not Shia can ever travel to Iran because of this. Why is that so?

We always meet you guys in Saudi Arabia during religious pilgrimage but we can't seem to go to Najaf, Kerbala, Baghdad (Gaus Pak and Imam Hanifa Shrines). That's also another question most Pakistanis have but don't ask out of the worry for hurting any sentiments.

Mostly, it's the techno music, square-toed shoes, tight (and by that I mean TIGHT) clothes, and girls wearing short skirts and high heels (in the coldest of weathers). And, lets not forget the really huge, Vogue magazine-like sunglasses.

Would you be happier if we wore something like this?

churidar-salwar-kurta.jpg

We always meet you guys in Saudi Arabia during religious pilgrimage but we can't seem to go to Najaf, Kerbala, Baghdad (Gaus Pak and Imam Hanifa Shrines). That's also another question most Pakistanis have but don't ask out of the worry for hurting any sentiments.

Najaf, Karbala and Baghdad are all Iraqi cities, not Iranian. So your acceptance or not in those cities has nothing to do with Iran.

why was indian raw interested in helping iran in past?was it just a reaction
because of cia and isi going together?

Just an observation through the perception we have of Iranians in the media and during our visits abroad.

Now that you've answered, maybe you can clarify the other perceptions we have about Iranians?

The other image we have is of people that are really extreme, scary and clothed in black robes and turbans.

A lot of the Pakistanis don't think anyone who is not Shia can ever travel to Iran because of this. Why is that so?

nobody forced to wear burqa in Iran ...

just hide your hair & bubbles !!! that is enough :D

when my Slovenian friends coming into Iran for the first time ... :

oh my gooood ... your women are sooo hot

they don't think dressing like this is a little dangerous for them !!!

just visit Tehran & change your mind about Iranians ...

2 years ago in kish Island I saw a Russian girl with something like bikini !!!

I call securities ...

_ hey guys !!! you can't see that ****** in the water !?

_ no problem

_ what ???

_ just enjoy the horizon !!!

_ ok !!! enjoying :D

Would you be happier if we wore something like this?

churidar-salwar-kurta.jpg

Najaf, Karbala and Baghdad are all Iraqi cities, not Iranian. So your acceptance or not in those cities has nothing to do with Iran.

Don't act like you don't like those clothes. :whistle:

I always felt like if I go to Karbala I would be mauled. :undecided:

nobody forced to wear burqa in Iran ...

just hide your hair & bubbles !!! that is enough :D

when my Slovenian friends coming into Iran for the first time ... :

oh my gooood ... your women are sooo hot

they don't think dressing like this is a little dangerous for them !!!

just visit Tehran & change your mind about Iranians ...

2 years ago in kish Island I saw a Russian girl with something like bikini !!!

I call securities ...

_ hey guys !!! you can't see that ****** in the water !?

_ no problem

_ what ???

_ just enjoy the horizon !!!

_ ok !!! enjoying :D

You called security. :woot: :rofl: Only you soheil. :lol:

Don't act like you don't like those clothes. :whistle:

I always felt like if I go to Karbala I would be mauled. :undecided:

You called security. :woot: :rofl: Only you soheil. :lol:

that was my first time seeing such a stuff inside Iran ... :D

yeeeaaa !!!

tried so many times !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Faculty of World Studies

The Faculty of World Studies, University of Tehran, Iran's oldest university, was established in 2007 as the first academic institution in Iran dealing with the study of countries and regions around the world. Although in its embryonic stages, the Faculty has established itself as one of the premier institutions in Iran which focuses on an inter-disciplinary approach to the study of political, cultural, economic, and sociological aspects of a given country or region. This Faculty consists of the following Departments:

British Studies
French Studies
German Studies
Indian Studies
North American Studies
Russian Studies
Spanish and South American Studies

Department of Indian Studies

The students of this program study the political, social, cultural and economic affairs of India in the light of its rich history and longstanding civilization and culture. Of course India’s democracy, which is the world’s largest, its tradition of non-violence and its ancients scripts are incorporated into the curriculum of this program to promote the knowledge of the students and researchers. This program, apart from core courses in Political Science, also offers core courses in key disciplinary areas of International Studies, as well as a wide range of courses which are both discipline and area based. This program is run by the Department of Indian Studies.

This Department is headed by Dr.(Mrs.) Heshmat Sadat Moinifar

mashhad ! in North east of Iran :)

Mashahd is a real rip off city.

Poor quality souvenir are sold at exorbitant prices.

It is also a city, which produce and certify Pakistani mullahs.

Where you ate Rasmalai.

I have never seen ras-malai in Iran but yes they do have --- 'FALOODA' as a closest thing to it.

@Surenas:i found some pictures about Iranian women in Iran from this source.it helps people understand our society.
now i have some problems with my tablet so i can not post them here.plz igonore fati conandos or khamenei lover women photos there.if you have any extra photo you can post them too.
Photos: Iranian women - Iran Military Forum
thanks

Mashahd is a real rip off city.

Poor quality souvenir are sold at exorbitant prices.

It is also a city, which produce and certify Pakistani mullahs.

I have never seen ras-malai in Iran but yes they do have --- 'FALOODA' as a closest thing to it.

Iranian falooda is different from the Falooda eaten in india and Pakistan.

@Surenas:i found some pictures about Iranian women in Iran from this source.it helps people understand our society.
now i have some problems with my tablet so i can not post them here.plz igonore fati conandos or khamenei lover women photos there.if you have any extra photo you can post them too.
Photos: Iranian women - Iran Military Forum
thanks

He, where do you want me to post these pictures?

Back
Top Bottom