What's new

Ask your question about Iran

What are the chances the mullah regime is toppled in the next 5-10 years?

Depends on the sanctions IMO

1) IR is like today's Russia in a way. The isolation helped IRGC and regime gangs take control of the entire economy, but now even they're having a tough time. Make things any harder for the mafia and in 10 secs they're gonna forget about velayate faqih and all the other bs

2) Braindead regime drones and supporters. They have kids too. Again, if things get worse they're gonna ask for reforms (at the very least)

The sanctions WILL get worse. That's written in stone. Let's wait and see what happens.

^^^you can't insult others like this ...

enjoy your dear Canada ...

STFO. The only reason why the regime is still standing, is because it has a thug on the corner of every street, thousands of political activists in prisons like Evin, etc.

STFO. The only reason why the regime is still standing, is because it has a thug on the corner of every street.

STFO. The only reason why the regime is still standing, is because it has a thug on the corner of every street.

first : something **** O !? or U

second : I believe you miss Amsterdam !

Does Khomeini have a political role or have some powers??

Does Khomeini have a political role or have some powers??

Basically the Iranian regime is a big maze. Nothing makes any sense. Khamenei is supposedly the leader of the country and the leader is chosen by the "guardian council." This guardian council however has its members chosen by the leader himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only in the Middle East lol

As for power, he has all the power in theory, but in reality he's just the spokesperson.

It gets even crazier as you go down the tree. The way they choose the candidates for elections is the most hillarious part of all this.

Khamenei is God's secretary on earth, so you can guess what his position is.

lol and I love how they talk smack against the monarchs of the past.

Bunch of apes

Edit: and 2 secs after I posted my message here the apes of IR managed to create another master piece. Behold, the insanity of our govt:

Warning to Queiroz for his interview with B.B.C

lmfao only in Iran

lol and I love how they talk smack against the monarchs of the past.

Bunch of apes

Indeed. The only difference between the Shah and the Rahbar is that those delusional IRI-supporters think that Khamenei has the grace of God, while in reality, he is nothing but a hojjatoleslam who was promoted over night to ayatollah only because of political reasons. This whole Iranian political system is a joke. It has the same construction as an Italian mafia organizations:

mafia-family-tree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom