What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Indeed. The only difference between the Shah and the Rahbar is that those delusional IRI-supporters think that Khamenei has the grace of God, while in reality, he is nothing but a hojjatoleslam who was promoted over night to ayatollah only because of political reasons. This whole Iranian political system is a joke. It has the same construction as an Italian mafia organizations:

mafia-family-tree.jpg

Even the Qajar kings claimed divine legitimacy! In essense they're no different. I feel so sorry for IR supporters. You have to be completely brain dead to support IR.

Even the Qajar kings claimed divine legitimacy! In essense they're no different. I feel so sorry for IR supporters. You have to be completely brain dead to support IR.

You will always have a small part of the population supporting those dinosaurs. Like there are still nazi Germans, Stalin-supporters, etc. The only problem is that these dahatis are in high positions now, and have ruined Iran's economy and other elements in Iran's societies. One of my mother's old friend, who comes from the city as my mother, has become the CEO of an insurance company, making million of dollars each year, while he hasn't even a diploma or an education. The only reason why he is in this position, is because he has worked for the intelligence branch of the IRGC. This is how it works in Iran. You have millions of qualified Iranians waiting to get a job and develop the country, while these bisavat-pasdars are in high positions. How can anyone expect Iran to utilize its maximal potential while these idiots are in power?

There are similar threads about most countries in this forum,so I made one about Iran.
Ask your questions and I try to answer them as best as I can.Also I ask other Iranians members to help.:)

Whats the current state of Broadband in Iran? I read while ago Iran will launch giant domestic Intranet is it done yet?

1. Does Iran make cruise ships? Are there any Cruise agencies?
2. Does Iran make the very basic electronic items such as "resistor", "transistor"?

Does Gormeh Sabzi contains meat also, I think sabzi is vegetable

1. Does Iran make cruise ships? Are there any Cruise agencies?
2. Does Iran make the very basic electronic items such as "resistor", "transistor"?

1) planed for future ...

2) WTF ??? are you serious ???

do you know anything about IEI ( irans electronic industry ) or SAIRAN ???

Does Gormeh Sabzi contains meat also, I think sabzi is vegetable

yes !!! best khoresht in the world :)

1) planed for future ...

2) WTF ??? are you serious ???

do you know anything about IEI ( irans electronic industry ) or SAIRAN ???

yes !!! best khoresht in the world :)

What is khoresht? In India sabzi means anything vegetable fried or curry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom