What's new

Ask your question about Iran

How can I sleep at nights now?

You guys make me laugh. Retarded trolls.

before Editing :

Look at this Qaraçı, you guys seriously
make me laugh.
You people are the king of trolls. This
pathetic kid Surenas is the one who
makes me laugh most.

Iranian falooda is different from the Falooda eaten in india and Pakistan.

In Iran we have two sort of Falooda The mre Famous Shiraz Falooda ad some what Lesser famous Kermani Falooda
Shiraz Falooda
3409742552_00492f5dbb.jpg

Kerman Faloda
20120620220031_DSC04682.JPG

Would you be happier if we wore something like this?

Najaf, Karbala and Baghdad are all Iraqi cities, not Iranian. So your acceptance or not in those cities has nothing to do with Iran.

Sure, that dress is our national dress and worn by females in India, as well. People in Sistan-Baluchistan wear them, too, which is an integral part of Iran, too, isn't it?

sistan_baluchestan-iran.jpg

taftan-iran.jpg

We have many different designs, designed by thousands of boutiques and entrepreneurs (with a lot of money to be made through the evolving tastes of our people). You should order some, too, online as a lot of them ship around the world.

Maybe, you can make it a trend in Iran and help boost the cultural ties of our nations?

That's how jeans "took over" the world, why not get an Eastern dress to do the same?

People in African countries wear them and it is obvious that it would be conspicuous wherever Pakistanis live, from Europe, North America to the the Middle East and even the Far East (South East Asia like Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc.)

Iranians believe in "self-determination" and being different but why wear suits and pants without ties? Why not wear our clothing?

Bhutto did the same and so did other countries by adopting Chinese or Russian-style of clothing.

Here are some examples of clothes that are popular amongst the females. Maybe you can order them and promote our culture and friendship in Iran?

off-white-anarkali-salwar-kameez-6033.jpg

salwar-kameez-ns555.jpg

You can order these for yourself (and if you're a girl, for the males in the family)

1zwcbr4.jpg

images

pak23.jpg

Najaf, Karbala and Baghdad are all Iraqi cities, not Iranian. So your acceptance or not in those cities has nothing to do with Iran.

These are just semantics, the reality is that there is definitely an influence that Iran has on Iraq but even then, there are many "ziaraat" that start from Iran and go through to Iraq so you have to be admitted to Iran, regardless, and it is commonly understood that Pakistanis that are not Shia might not be welcome there. (Perception!!! - can't stress this word enough - I am discussing the "image" not reality, which may be different and looking forward to you telling us that it is, like your friend, did)

Again, I am discussing perception and not reality as I am sure you can argue that the reality is, that we can visit, with ease - the question is the perception - hope you can understand the difference and not make an aggressive post in the future (although you have the right to express emotion, was just hoping that it won't be done unnecessarily, based on misunderstanding and defending an "attack" on your culture that was never there to begin with)

@gotti

since my great great grandfather's generation we were wearing western clothes.

Only Iranian baluchis, arabs and nomads wear non-western clothes. Villagers in general also wear Western clothes (mostly). Even the mullah forced Hijab is only covering Western clothes underneath. I prefer Western clothes to some bs half arrsed Western/traditional hybrid. We have been wearing pants since sassanid times anyway. Today the look of the coats/pants/shirts are just a bit different. Forcing people to dress like they did in the old days is harder than changing the alphabet to Latin tbh (something that has actually been talked about and is needed).

Here's an Iranian shephard for example

9655_397190487021724_1047938391_n.jpg

In the city

funny pic
44648_397628180311288_2143431996_n.jpg

gigitty
481622_397211913686248_291759328_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@gotti

since my great great grandfather's generation we were wearing western clothes.

Only Iranian baluchis, arabs and nomads wear non-western clothes. Villagers in general also wear Western clothes (mostly). Even the mullah forced Hijab is only covering Western clothes underneath. I prefer Western clothes to some bs half arrsed Western/traditional hybrid. We have been wearing pants since sassanid times anyway. Today the look of the coats/pants/shirts are just a bit different. Forcing people to dress like they did in the old days is harder than changing the alphabet to Latin tbh (something that has actually been talked about and is needed).

Here's an Iranian shephard for example

9655_397190487021724_1047938391_n.jpg

In the city

funny pic
44648_397628180311288_2143431996_n.jpg

gigitty
481622_397211913686248_291759328_n.jpg

well some correction is needed we wore pants since Achamenid and maybe older than not Sassanid as a matter of fact coding to history we are inventor of pants

Trousers first enter recorded history in the 6th century BCE, with the appearance of horse-riding Iranian peoples in Greek ethnography. At this time, not only the Persians, but also allied Eastern and Central Asian peoples such as the Bactrians, Armenians, Tigraxauda Scythians and Xiongnu Hunnu, are known to have worn them.[3][4] Trousers are believed to have been worn by both sexes among these early users.
Trousers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances the mullah regime is toppled in the next 5-10 years?

In the next 5-10 years? 50-50. Or they will toppled from the inside, or the outside. The chances that it will survive after Khamenei dies are slim IMO.

Back
Top Bottom