What's new

ask me any thing ,crypto currencies / finance / !

Can foreign citizens buy lands ( read investing in real estate) in Pakistan ?

no

I just downloaded Robin Hood for trading. I am new to this and want to become part time day trader.
Is there there a good online resource to learn trading, also for algorithm trading?

Even if i can, i will not buy any land or land investment in Pakistan unless whole system is digitized and laws are there to protect ownership of land.

investopedia.com

buying land in pakistan is generally safe if you know your way.

DHA is very safe .

I am using Ameritrade. What do you think about cruise line stocks?

i will NOT touch cruise stocks even if they
offered me three latina P**** stars with it , for free

forget hospitality and travel industry for the next 6 months at least . we're not talking low share prices, we're talking bankruptcies

no

investopedia.com

DHA is very safe .

forget hospitality and travel industry for the next 6 months at least . we're not talking low share prices, we're talking bankruptcies
Dang dude, my 10k are in there. I think CCL will survive the storm. People aren’t canceling their cruise vacation, they are just postponing them. Saudis bought CCL, Plus Their own bosses are buying CCL Shares. So I think carnival is gonna bounce back. Royal Caribbean might, Norwegian is in rough waters.

heres a long term stock investment .

water

find some companies offering water stocks

micheal burry , the hedge fund manager who shorted the US housing market in 2008 and made 700 million is now long on WATER . he calls it the gold of 21st century

there's even a movie on micheal , ( https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596363/)

@ps3linux @Rasengan pl help me gentlemen

water

micheal burry , the hedge fund manager who shorted the US housing market in 2008 and made 700 million is now long on WATER . he calls it the gold of 21st century

Almost a decade ago used to sell water futures of minnesota to my HNW/UHNW clients.

no

investopedia.com

DHA is very safe .

True regarding cruise stocks. People with no experience just look at the low price and think it’s time to buy. Someone I know who isn’t professional went long on one particular stock when lockdowns were about to begin, arguing that price is so low that he’s bound to make money.

A few days later I saw that the company had about USD 2bn in debt maturing in 2020. All those redemptions and no cash. :D

True regarding cruise stocks. People with no experience just look at the low price and think it’s time to buy. Someone I know who isn’t professional went long on one particular stock when lockdowns were about to begin, arguing that price is so low that he’s bound to make money.

A few days later I saw that the company had about USD 2bn in debt maturing in 2020. All those redemptions and no cash. :D

people were even longing Deutsche bank stock when it was hitting rock bottom back in sep 2019 ( at the time when insiders were jumping ship ) ..

stupidity should be never be under estimated !

There were some real horror stories I've had people share with me regarding Nortel in Canada....regarding this kind of thing exactly.

after the ban on localbitcoin, what is the next best way to withdraw money from crypto ?

water

In this century wars will be fought over water and it will be a precious resource. In my opinion, another good long term investment will be agriculture. By 2050, the world must produce 70% more food than current capacity. That figure is mindblowing and the potential is huge. Michael Burry recently purchased five new stocks in his portfolio:

$10. 5 million on Jack in the Box
$10.0 million on Facebook
$8.95 million on Boeing
$5.27 million on The Michael's Companies
$6.8 million on DISCA

People are making thousands on these stocks, pumping and dumping.

@blueazure

Salam brother,

Really appreciate your efforts helping out the community. I am not into stocks, trade but interested to know what you think about the USD, will it decline further or as always go up against the PKR.

P.S - I am thinking to convert my USD.

@blueazure

Salam brother,

Really appreciate your efforts helping out the community. I am not into stocks, trade but interested to know what you think about the USD, will it decline further or as always go up against the PKR.

P.S - I am thinking to convert my USD.

you should remember that USD is not much different vs any currency including PKR

its just a piece of paper backed by nothing . produce as much as you want

the rate of USD/pkr is all rigged and controlled by central banks . longer run, i see all currencies devaluing to some extent given trillions of stimulus govt's gave on account of covid 19.

if you are thinking wealth preservation and not wanting to keep cash , i would suggest you buy precious metals like silver bullions which are still under valued .

another area you can park your cash is under valued real estate . longer run, nothing beats real estate returns .

im personally looking at agri land near hafizabad which is selling for as low as 5 lac per kanal .

im personally looking at agri land near hafizabad which is selling for as low as 5 lac per kanal .

Hi Blue, I was myself thinking about this but do not have any trusted local contacts who can help me with this. Any suggestion here? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for the detailed response.

I earn in USD so I have to convert anyways. I was just not converting for the past few months and now I have got like 8-10K USD which I am thinking to convert and maybe invest in real estate (not sure) at the moment as the real estate at the moment has pretty few buyers but again the commission hoarders as always are behaving like the market is flooding with buyers and asking enormous price. I really wish I lived somewhere in Punjab so I would have bought a few canals at that price :P

Back
Top Bottom