What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

totach7, are you proud of your Israeli soldiers, and of your time when you served the Army, especially when you see your "boys" slaughter Palestinian men and women?
Are you proud to see Palestinian wives cry over their children and their dead husbands?
Why is your kind selfish?
Do you honestly believe that Allah (the most merciful) will justify the actions by the Israelis?
Are you serious about all this? Do you think God approves of the slaughtering of his creations?

How do you feel when you see Israeli Merkava tanks infront of Palestinian teenagers armed with rocks?

Go read some history not brain wash

you say the same old propagnda that even majority of arabs don't use anymore

You seriously must be kidding about calling that Propaganda. Would've worked back in your day but it doesn't work like that any more. I'm willing to provide you COUNTLESS amounts of information on the Palestinian issue and how they all point to one direction: Systematic termination. And trust me, they wouldn't be from Middle-eastern news and media resources.

Why in your opinion are Palestinians resorting to terrorism. I mean before Israel was created there was nearly no terrorism in this region, why now?

What has happened there to cause the people to fight until they die?

totach7, are you proud of your Israeli soldiers, and of your time when you served the Army, especially when you see your "boys" slaughter Palestinian men and women?
Are you proud to see Palestinian wives cry over their children and their dead husbands?
Why is your kind selfish?
Do you honestly believe that Allah (the most merciful) will justify the actions by the Israelis?
Are you serious about all this? Do you think God approves of the slaughtering of his creations?

How do you feel when you see Israeli Merkava tanks infront of Palestinian teenagers armed with rocks?

OK
You write like you have been brain washed
as you say its only one side who killes and its the Israelis
but let me tell you we are not blowing buses or shout rockets with no aim
also the brave Hammas are not fighting face to face they are strong with words like you. they use civilian as humen shield

yes there is one god and he doesnt like suicide heros in busues full with women and children

Last edited:
The pope was as worst as Hitler
Sir, why dont you start a thread about Tanks, I mean your experiences with them and Which all tanks you rate as the best etc! I would love to hear ur opinion about the T90 and Arjun! God Speed.

Last edited:
OK
also the brave Hammas are not fighting face to face they are strong with words like you. they use civilian as humen shield

yes there is one god and he doesnt like suicide heros in busues full with women and children

Just the rhetoric I'd expect from people like you.
How do you justify the use of white phosporus on innocent Palestinian people?

OK

come on totach, don't tell me you have forgotten the stern gang and others in the 40s?

I am sure that if Hammas had the military means to target soldiers and Israeli potlicians, then they would do so. I am sure if they could launch a surgical strike at the knesset or the Israeli PM (like Israel assasinated the frail, old spiritual leader of Hammas and Rantissi) then they would prefer to do that.

The problem in the Israel/Palestine relationship now is that if you look at the recent conflict, 14 Israelis and 1300 Palestinians died, thats a ratio of almost a 100 to 1. Now lets say if that was reduced to 2 to 1, that is if for every two Palestinians killed, one Israeli would die, the Israelis would sue for peace faster than you can say schmuzzel.

The problem in the Israel/Palestine relationship now is that if you look at the recent conflict, 14 Israelis and 1300 Palestinians died, thats a ratio of almost a 100 to 1. Now lets say if that was reduced to 2 to 1, that is if for every two Palestinians killed, one Israeli would die, the Israelis would sue for peace faster than you can say schmuzzel.

I think that is a good analysis. But if totach7's claim of the King Hussain of Jordan murdering 20,000 Palestinians is true, why do we never hear a word on that? AFAIK, Jordan annexed Palestinian lands and Israel won them in the 1967 war from them. If that is true then obviously it is not so much about the existence Palestine as a country that anyone cares but the fact that Non-Muslims are taking it from Arabs.

Just the rhetoric I'd expect from people like you.
How do you justify the use of white phosporus on innocent Palestinian people?

Yes all Palestinian innocent including those who suicide in buses full with children

Do you know the roll of Pakistan in black september in Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom