What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

Totach Sir, Is it true that the homosexuals are 'openly' accepted to serve in IDF including in special forces.

I think that is a good analysis. But if totach7's claim of the King Hussain of Jordan murdering 20,000 Palestinians is true, why do we never hear a word on that? AFAIK, Jordan annexed Palestinian lands and Israel won them in the 1967 war from them. If that is true then obviously it is not so much about the existence Palestine as a country that anyone cares but the fact that Non-Muslims are taking it from Arabs.

Some history fact for young Pakistany members

Jordanian army attacks

On September 15, King Hussein declared martial law. The next day, Jordanian tanks (the 60th Armored Brigade) attacked the headquarters of Palestinian organizations in Amman; the army also attacked camps in Irbid, Salt, Sweileh,Baq'aa, Wehdat and Zarqa. Then the head of Pakistani training mission to Jordan, Brigadier Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (later Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan), took command of the 2nd division.[2] [3] In addition, the Iraqi army in Jordan after 1967 war serving as a reserve forces supported the Jordanian army.[4]

Arafat later claim that the Jordanian army killed between 10,000 and 25,000 Palestinians, although more conservative estimates put the number between 1000 and 2000. [5] [6]

Hostage David Raab described the initial military actions in Black September this way:

"We were in the middle of the shelling since Ashrafiyeh was among the Jordanian Army's primary targets. Electricity was cut off, and again we had little food or water. Friday afternoon, we heard the metal tracks of a tank clanking on the pavement. We were quickly herded into one room, and the guerrillas threw open the doors to make the building appear abandoned so it wouldn't attract fire. Suddenly, the shelling stopped."

The armored troops were inefficient in narrow city streets and thus the Jordanian army conducted house to house sweeps for Palestinian fighters and got immersed in heavy urban warfare with the Palestinian fighters.

Amman experienced the heaviest fighting in the Black September uprising. The American backed Jordanian army shelled the PLO headquarters in Amman and battled with Palestinian guerillas in the narrow streets of the capital. Syrian tanks rolled across the Yarmouk River into northern Jordan and began shelling Amman and other northern urban areas. Outdated missiles fired by the PLO struck Amman for more than a week. Jordanian infantry pushed the Palestinian Fedayeen out of Amman after weeks of bitter fighting.

The number of casualties in what resembled a civil war is estimated at tens of thousands. Though Palestinian civillians were killed in far greater numbers, both sides were involved in the intentional targeting of civilians. It was a turning point for Jordanian identity, as the kingdom embarked on the program of "Jordanization" of the society that relegated Palestinians to "outsider" status.

http://idf-armor.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Some history fact for young Pakistany members

Jordanian army attacks

On September 15, King Hussein declared martial law. The next day, Jordanian tanks (the 60th Armored Brigade) attacked the headquarters of Palestinian organizations in Amman; the army also attacked camps in Irbid, Salt, Sweileh,Baq'aa, Wehdat and Zarqa. Then the head of Pakistani training mission to Jordan, Brigadier Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (later Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan), took command of the 2nd division.[2] [3] In addition, the Iraqi army in Jordan after 1967 war serving as a reserve forces supported the Jordanian army.[4]

Arafat later claim that the Jordanian army killed between 10,000 and 25,000 Palestinians, although more conservative estimates put the number between 1000 and 2000. [5] [6]

Hostage David Raab described the initial military actions in Black September this way:

"We were in the middle of the shelling since Ashrafiyeh was among the Jordanian Army's primary targets. Electricity was cut off, and again we had little food or water. Friday afternoon, we heard the metal tracks of a tank clanking on the pavement. We were quickly herded into one room, and the guerrillas threw open the doors to make the building appear abandoned so it wouldn't attract fire. Suddenly, the shelling stopped."

The armored troops were inefficient in narrow city streets and thus the Jordanian army conducted house to house sweeps for Palestinian fighters and got immersed in heavy urban warfare with the Palestinian fighters.

Amman experienced the heaviest fighting in the Black September uprising. The American backed Jordanian army shelled the PLO headquarters in Amman and battled with Palestinian guerillas in the narrow streets of the capital. Syrian tanks rolled across the Yarmouk River into northern Jordan and began shelling Amman and other northern urban areas. Outdated missiles fired by the PLO struck Amman for more than a week. Jordanian infantry pushed the Palestinian Fedayeen out of Amman after weeks of bitter fighting.

The number of casualties in what resembled a civil war is estimated at tens of thousands. Though Palestinian civillians were killed in far greater numbers, both sides were involved in the intentional targeting of civilians. It was a turning point for Jordanian identity, as the kingdom embarked on the program of "Jordanization" of the society that relegated Palestinians to "outsider" status.

IDF ARMOR

Not again!!

And i think 20,000 casualties is a big overstatement by you.

totach7, I met some Israelis in the USA and they started singing Raj kapoor songs like "Awaara hoon" when they came to know I am from India.

What do you guys know/feel about India?

Last edited:
Yes all Palestinian innocent including those who suicide in buses full with children

Do you know the roll of Pakistan in black september in Jordan?

Care to elaborate on the "suicide in buses full with children"?
I don't know if that's true or comparable to bombing U.N. Children schools, or killing hundreds of children in this last war alone by Israel?
Do you honestly think Israel will ever live in "peace"..?

I think that is a good analysis. But if totach7's claim of the King Hussain of Jordan murdering 20,000 Palestinians is true, why do we never hear a word on that? AFAIK, Jordan annexed Palestinian lands and Israel won them in the 1967 war from them. If that is true then obviously it is not so much about the existence Palestine as a country that anyone cares but the fact that Non-Muslims are taking it from Arabs.

This did happen. Do you know that Palestinians make up alsmot half the population of Jordan? They tried to take over the state, which is why King Hussein called the army to quash the rebellion. A lot of this was actually done by PAKISTANI troops under Zia Ul Haq, who later became the chief of staff and President of Pakistan. He was awarded a golden belt for his services to Jordan, which he still used to wear on special ocasions.

Those familiar with history do know this, vinod.

I don't want to hijack this topic, but can someone tell me how they tried to take over state? and why?

for holy land ofcourse by killing arab terrorists.

This did happen. Do you know that Palestinians make up alsmot half the population of Jordan? They tried to take over the state, which is why King Hussein called the army to quash the rebellion. A lot of this was actually done by PAKISTANI troops under Zia Ul Haq, who later became the chief of staff and President of Pakistan. He was awarded a golden belt for his services to Jordan, which he still used to wear on special ocasions.

I have actually done a fair bit of reading on this region and this conflict. Yet, I was not aware of this particular fact. I know King Hussein always wanted to capture Palestine and I guess he even entered a deal with the Israelis for that.

In any case Palestine as a nation won't have survived after the British left. It would be a part of Jordan if not Israel today.

Jordan had the most professional army in the Arab world in 1947. the only ine that Ben Gurrion really respected: "The Arab Legion". Trained and officered by the British.

Yes I am familiar with "Black September of Jordan" and how Tyrant Hussein ordered the Palestinian resistance to be crushed and demanded they capitulate. Brig. Zia ul-Haq was leading the Pakistani troops in battle, and also Hamid Gul provided intelligence during the attacks. This is why many hate Hamid Gul, he was a part of this bloody month.

Last edited:
Care to elaborate on the "suicide in buses full with children"?
I don't know if that's true or comparable to bombing U.N. Children schools, or killing hundreds of children in this last war alone by Israel?
Do you honestly think Israel will ever live in "peace"..?

We have peace with most of our Arab Israeli citizens we live 60 years together
if the leaders of both sides could live us alone ....

no Arab Israeli would want to live in Palestinian state way?

we made progress until Hammas brought back the good old dream from 1948
that it is possible to push the Jews to the sea.....
now they split thiere own community in 2

Back
Top Bottom