What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

The Muslims world Is to be blamed equally for creating such a situation by waging Stupid wars they couldnt win! Lack of Logic plagues the Muslim world as usual.

Let's play a game here!
replace the word Muslim in the above referred with indians and see how it looks then.
Hmmmm, looks fine to me!!

you are funny mate!
you know i came across an american post somewhere which described how the peace loving arabs of the middle-east transformed into the war-mongering jihadis who were lead by salahuddin(saladin) of egypt against the armies of the europe...it summed'p by saying that...though the arabs were the most advaned culture of the time...due to war being thrust on them from all sides...they had to become violent to save their culture and identity and lost their cause for developing as a scientific culture.i believe that the israelis face a similar situation...instead of sharpening their swords as the arabs did...they are manufacturing and researching some of the world's most amazing techs....battle for survival mate.you can justify it or condemn it...it's the question of survival.

how self contradictory ur posts r this shows u ppl intelligence, and i am not amazed to find the very same ppl who want to just stick their arses to other people thank you!!!, ahmed suits u the best, but u r not what u think ur self u r!!

looks like the fat has jammed ur brains, honestly

and abt the post, buddy, u want the arabs to expect to make abrahm tanks in the age they were progressing, why not talk abt wht india did, in its entire history, just to invent zero!!

"war mongering jehadis" common, what they wuld refer to "europeans bloody terrorist templer holy maniac who attacked the place and butchered muslims", use ur common sense u and ur thankful buddy lack one and to add a point regarding saladin, saladin maybe the only muslim, who has equal respect both in the east and the west, watch a hollywood movie "kingdom of heaven" and then tell me wht u saw and learnt. ignorant

Last edited:
Let's play a game here!
replace the word Muslim in the above referred with indians and see how it looks then.
Hmmmm, looks fine to me!!
Yes, Blame the Indians for every damn thing, even for your own failures! We were Discussing about the Mid east and here you come rattling the India Doctrine! If you got nothing worthwile to say about the Mid east crisis, then I suggest you change the topic, Not Blame INDIA!

now i am definitely sure, how muslims of india r kept in ignorace, now dont stick with a fool other wise, he lowers ur standards

Roger that! point noted. Otherwise i did have a befitting reply for the 'fool' here.

Well i fully second the fact brought up by you regarding the poor Muslims inside india getting prey to 'ignorance'...tik tik tik...:tsk:

how self contradictory ur posts r this shows u ppl intelligence, and i am not amazed to find the very same ppl who want to just stick their arses to other people thank you!!!, ahmed suits u the best, but u r not what u think ur self u r!!

looks like the fat has jammed ur brains, honestly

and abt the post, buddy, u want the arabs to expect to make abrahm tanks in the age they were progressing, why not talk abt wht india did, in its entire history, just to invent zero!!

"war mongering jehadis" common, what they wuld refer to "europeans bloody terrorist templer holy maniac who attacked the place and butchered muslims", use ur common sense u and ur thankful buddy lack one and to add a point regarding saladin, saladin maybe the only muslim, who has equal respect both in the east and the west, watch a hollywood movie "kingdom of heaven" and then tell me wht u saw and learnt. ignorant

post something that makes sense.

When and how this thread became about Bharat, will someone let me know?

post something that makes sense.

how can some thing makes sense to u!!, post something this is debatable, dont post rubbish, which put down ur value, better dont speak!!!

how can some thing makes sense to u!!, post something this is debatable, dont post rubbish, which put down ur value, better dont speak!!!

when you quoted me...you neither 'replied'...nor 'countered'
you did something that i expect from a kid...you vented out your hate and frustration on me and ahmed.Now since i am stupid...i'd refrain from replying in the same tone....but post something 'sensible' when you quote me next time.
i do expect an earful from you..since this is 'your' forum and since you are intelligent.

when you quoted me...you neither 'replied'...nor 'countered'
you did something that i expect from a kid...you vented out your hate and frustration on me and ahmed.Now since i am stupid...i'd refrain from replying in the same tone....but post something 'sensible' when you quote me next time.
i do expect an earful from you..since this is 'your' forum and since you are intelligent.

"your frustation", buddy u appeared from no where to show what ever u r!!!, and to show ur pathetic philosophy!!, and again nothing make sense to u, and no body bothers quoting u next tym!!

totach7
how do u feel about taking someone's land and then trying to wipe them out of existence

totach7
how do u feel about taking someone's land and then trying to wipe them out of existence

read their history, ull understand every thing

and as some members argue that, come on, v shuld not say "jew", v say zionist, totach himself says, the jews, who dont want israel state r very very few just like qadianis in islam, no bdy gives a damn abt them, so its fully justified to use the word "jew" here

@totach7

Question: In regards to the Palestinian issue, do you believe in the "two state solution", a separate and independent and viable Palestinian state with full sovereignty living alongside Israel...

Second Question: What do you think of Ariel Sharon? Do you admire him?

Totach7 May you answer my questions above...

Well, thanx for the wisdom. It is appreciated.

The point of concern in my post referred by you was not regarding the 'slap' thing, but what i wanted to say was that if some one thinks that he can harm Islam or a Muslim as he pleases (just because he the thinks that Muslims are peace loving and don't like hit back and he also considers Muslims as weak because he believes that a Muslim will never reply in the same coins) is profoundly mistaken.

As far as the slap thing was concerned it was just an example.

Now for the 'eye foe an eye" statement:

"An eye for an eye" is part of a Qur'anic verse that mentions the law that God had revealed in the Torah:

*{And We ordained for them in that [Torah]: A life for a life, and an eye for an eye, and a nose for a nose, and an ear for an ear, and a tooth for a tooth, and a [similar] retribution for wounds;}* (Al-Ma'idah 5:45)

This is a verse. However, it is incorrect for an individual Muslim to take an action related to a legal matter only based on one evidence (such as a verse from the Qur'an or a hadith of the Prophet — peace be upon him). An action cannot be decided unless all verses and hadiths related to the topic are put in one context.

Generally speaking, if we put all the scripts related to punishments for crimes, in other words, Islamic criminal law, we will learn the following guidelines:

1. Criminal rulings are to be applied by a government and never by individuals. If we leave it up to individuals to apply the Islamic law, society will become chaotic. Thus, it is prohibited for an individual Muslim to apply such laws on his or her own, even if the government falls short in applying such laws, from that individual's point of view.

2. The application of punishments in the Islamic law is always subject to a long list of conditions before this punishment is applied. A judge cannot have a shadow of doubt as he or she sentences a suspect with a punishment. That is why circumstantial evidences are not enough in cases of murder and similar major offences that fall under punishments.

3. The punishment that is prescribed in the Qur'an, which scholars call a hadd, is usually a maximum sentence that a judge could use if the circumstances of the crime dictate that.

So in short it can be said that no Muslim is supposed to take matters in his own hands but at the same time it is also wrong to think that he will not reciprocate if he is bothered, hit or harmed, as a member on this forum was syggesting i.e replying back or for that matter taking revenge is NOt "banned' in Islam, but it is also not very much advisable.

Now one more thing as far as the revenge thing is concerned, Islam does command the Muslims to repel evil with good and to forgive and forget, but Islam also on the other hand, prohibits the Muslims from being hypocrites!
If you, for instance, come and slap me on the face, then Islam, like Christianity, commands me to forgive you. But if I find you, for instance, hitting and hurting people every single day, then Islam commands me to fight you and stop you also!
i hope i was able to put my point across.
Chill

Hi,

It is agreeable.:cheers:

Totach7 May you answer my questions above...

Most Israelis want two state in the area but now the Palestinians are split
between FATAH and HAMMAS .
HAMMAS want to destroy Israel something we are not happy about.

Ariel Sharon was great military leader but less as politician:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom