What's new

Asim Bajwa involved in dissolving Balochistan govt, Nawaz Sharif blames

The response was more aggressive and pro Kashmir than anything PMLN done during their tenure. So what's your point here patwari?

Think its about time, hardcore Patwaris and their Indian puppet masters are banned from this forum.
and yet it was Bajwa Niazi rule when India annexed Kashmir, attacked us and what did we do in return?

Last edited:
and yet it was Bajwa Niazi rule when India annexed Kashmir, attacked us and what did we do in return?
India annexed Kashmir back in 1947, thanks to the British hypocrisy coupled with the domestic traitors like Sheikh Abdullah! Via Jinnah's action a part of it could be recovered by Pak....

India's attack on 02/26 was paid back by Pak on 02/27.....

The response was more aggressive and pro Kashmir than anything PMLN done during their tenure. So what's your point here patwari?

Think it about time, hardcore Patwaris and their Indian puppet masters are banned from this forum.

So we get invaded by enemy, enemy loses aircraft or 2, we return the prisoner in haste, where is the response>?

well i am not a patwari, voted pti but you certainly seem to be brain dead ISPR intern or a niazi pujari
be civil and i will engage in civil discussion, otherwise shooo

India annexed Kashmir back in 1947, thanks to the British hypocrisy coupled with the domestic traitors like Sheikh Abdullah! Via Jinnah's action a part of it could be recovered by Pak....

India's attack on 02/26 was paid back by Pak on 02/27.....

Bombs falling in our homeland should have been avenged by same or higher level of response,
did we drop any bombs on their territory?
my apologies if we did.
Hindu only deserves total annihilation,

Army toppled him by creating panama leaks... ISI shouldnt be underestimated ..
Its was able to manipulate so many countries forcing brazil Pm and ireland pm to resign

Any particular reason why PM Nawaz Sharif's name wasn't in that list but President Xi Jinping and President Vladamir Putin's name was?

Bombs falling in our homeland should have been avenged by same or higher level of response,
did we drop any bombs on their territory?
my apologies if we did.
Hindu only deserves total annihilation,

No, they hit KPK and we only managed to target Indian Occupied Kashmir. Just the usual area where Pakistan has been dropping ordinance for 73-years.

The air battle was great. Full credit to the PAF. They won it hands down.

Like that super commando who spent the night in Kargil but is hiding in one of the Sheikhdoms until his death.
He was a good commando like others in our army no doubt about that. A COAS spending night inside enemy territory in the middle of war, that's impressive.
I don't think he is hiding, he has nothing to fear in Pakistan. Anyways I never supported him because of NRO. You should be thankful to him, it is because of him your leader survived death penalty. :D

He was a good commando like others in our army no doubt about that. A COAS spending night inside enemy territory in the middle of war, that's impressive.
I don't think he is hiding, he has nothing to fear in Pakistan. Anyways I never supported him because of NRO. You should be thankful to him, it is because of him your leader survived death penalty. :D

What was his auqaat for giving NRO in the first place after he lost the Kargil War?

Just so the blame doesn't fall on him, he overthrew a democratically elected Government instead of admitting his own pathetic defeat? Bloody loser.

What was his auqaat for giving NRO in the first place after he lost the Kargil War?

Just so the blame doesn't fall on him, he overthrew a democratically elected Government instead of admitting his own pathetic defeat? Bloody loser.
Bloody loser was the one who ran abroad to avoid jail. Patwaris shouldn't forget their auqaat or we will remind them of it. Stop barking.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom