What's new

Asim Bajwa involved in dissolving Balochistan govt, Nawaz Sharif blames

When is PM Imran Khan going to unleash NAB onto Cheeni Chor Jahingir Tareen and Corruption King General Saleem Bajwa?

Akhir, what is the delay?

Serves them right. Gave these thugs NROs, brought them back into government and then again gave NROs.

PMLN is finished today. They should forget they’ll ever come to power again.

Okay, so we know the problem but what is being done about it? It has been going on for so long. The very institue that is supposed to work in favour of the people is working against them and the state. Is the state that helpless?

Pass laws the curb judiciary power. Right now they are interfering in every aspect of running the country. To pass laws, you would need majority, and since the looters still hold majority, i doubt they will let law pass that will get rid of their "get out of jail card". But this is Pakistan, just last week we saw FAFT laws being passed. So there is hope.

abey dakan agar tujhe pata hey pichlay itnay saloon say usnay corruption ki hey tu too PM tha pakar leta na jhootay... 2nd Haram sharbi ka drum Altaf Hussain Number 2 ... pehlay he kaha hey iske beti Haseena Wajid No 2 hey mark my words! aur BILKUL THEEK KAR RAHA HEY YE is begerat kay bachay ko inhe Foojyoo nay pala hey aur inhe begeratoon nay isko bahir bheja hey KHAN ***** kay sath mil kar!

This guy seems closest to what's happening.. Everyone gets what they wanted.

Bro no matter how much you try, Plmn went down the drain today for the boys. This fanfare will live for a few moments at most than the hammer will fall. Starting with 22nd Sept case hearing of NS. That will close the door for him forever.
I know the Indians position on this and their need to save their investment.

calling someone a traitor is not a healthy sign for Pakistan, It will not bring any good for the people. What NS said Govt should not curb opposition voices, this is totally undemocratic, but question who cares about democracy here

calling someone a traitor is not a healthy sign for Pakistan, It will not bring any good for the people. What NS said Govt should not curb opposition voices, this is totally undemocratic, but question who cares about democracy here
First of all stop relating your shameless convicted family enterprise with democracy.

I guess it is now plain for everyone to see that it was NS's people who were behind the recent attack on Asim Bajwa, and the leak of all his family's tax/NADRA information. The fact that that Indian vlogger was the one to break the story should be an indication of whose interests are aligned with each other.

Back
Top Bottom