What's new

Asia's Prime Fighter PAF F-16

Please avoid the grammatical innuendos to make a point. These are real terms and not "doth the heavens opens up asunder shall we triumph".

Sir,
Jeez Im sorry MK if I tore apart your useless "Wolf!!" threads on the PAF for the utter lack of factual accuracy. But that has little to do with moderation and you know it. You're just a bitter old man trying to stay relevant in the forum, good luck with that.

Senior moderators should not confront members---if you want to---then quit your position---but you should be FIRED for threatening a member with physical violence.

There should be ZERO tolerance for threats with physical violence.

Jeez Im sorry MK if I tore apart your useless "Wolf!!" threads on the PAF for the utter lack of factual accuracy. But that has little to do with moderation and you know it. You're just a bitter old man trying to stay relevant in the forum, good luck with that.
Man you really need to calm down and respect other members..Your opinion is not the Ultimate truth and is just another opinion like we all do...!

Come on guys, give Oscar a break, we all can have a bad day, people shouldn't turn this into personal vendetta.

Come on guys, give Oscar a break, we all can have a bad day, people shouldn't turn this into personal vendetta.

Hi,

It is not a MATTER OF GIVE A BREAK----he is a senior manager on this board----. He cannot pass out threat of personal VIOLENCE to other members good day or bad day.

There should be ZERO tolerance even for the FIRST OFFENSE.

Man you really need to calm down and respect other members..Your opinion is not the Ultimate truth and is just another opinion like we all do...!
I have ZERO respect for 1010110101010s. Get over it. those that are worthy of my respect get it, those that are not.. dont.

Hi,

It is not a MATTER OF GIVE A BREAK----he is a senior manager on this board----. He cannot pass out threat of personal VIOLENCE to other members good day or bad day.

There should be ZERO tolerance even for the FIRST OFFENSE.
Go ahead and ask for it old man. would be a great achievement for you after being kicked out of the Think Tank because you had zero technical opinion.

I have ZERO respect for 1010110101010s. Get over it. those that are worthy of my respect get it, those that are not.. dont.

Go ahead and ask for it old man. would be a great achievement for you after being kicked out of the Think Tank because you had zero technical opinion.

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Manticore

Please stop this harassing / threatening posts.

In your frenzy to post a rebuttal to every post by MK, you are not even reading correctly
"This harassing / threatening posts" two things

Please stop these harassing posts. Please do not forget your grammar when pursuing vendettas.

In your frenzy to post a rebuttal to every post by MK, you are not even reading correctly
"This harassing / threatening posts" two things
In your frenzy to take this chance and try to be a smart alec, you did not construe that in no grammatical phrasing
"Please stop this harassing / threatening posts.", would this precede an adjective to a plural.

Other aircraft such as the J-20 are not operational as of yet, the Su-30MKI and J-11Ds are not reliable at all and so far the Rafale is not going to be in the picture for another 5 years.
The IAF is bringing up MKI availbilty rates to 70% by the end of this year- hardly unreliable and the Rafales will be with the IAF in 3 years (starting late 2017/early 2018). Yes it will take time for them to be fully intergrated within the IAF's combat doctrine but the fact remains.

:hitwall:

In your frenzy to take this chance and try to be a smart alec, you did not construe that in no grammatical phrasing
"Please stop this harassing / threatening posts.", would this precede an adjective to a plural.

The IAF is bringing up MKI availbilty rates to 70% by the end of this year- hardly unreliable and the Rafales will be with the IAF in 3 years (starting late 2017/early 2018). Yes it will take time for them to be fully intergrated within the IAF's combat doctrine but the fact remains.
70% is satisfactory if they are able to achieve that which apparently they have been keeping as a goal but struggled to make it. And the latter part of your post is a "when" which I see no reason of repeating since I stated that already.

Middle East is located "out side" ASIA?
What is your Education kid?

@Oscar & @MastanKhan

Dear Sirs I don't know you guys also got any personal issue or not, but I can see a clear "ego issue" between you guys. You people are senior members and example for us. There is nothing "bad" in realising own mistake. And your thoughts are not final orders, do show flexibility for each other......... and end up "cold war" between your selves........
I don't know about others, but as per me I will be happy to see you both cooperating with each other in a positive way, after all we are riders of same boat........:-)

Back
Top Bottom