What's new

Asia's Prime Fighter PAF F-16

just curious to know no trolling and no abusing how many F-16 BLK52s you have or think you "will Have" :azn:

and what about the "Neighbouring county" you think they will let them even come close to their air space or you think they some how are invisible to that countries radar :sarcastic:

last but not the least do you have any idea what these Blk52 F-16s have in opposition by the same "nieghbouring country" :coffee:

Please don't derail. Lets enjoy the pictures.
@waz

@waz i never ment to come on such threads but muhib ul watani dosent means any one can say anything against my country either tell me why did OP hinted at my nation when according to TT sir its about pictures ? rules should be same for every one am i wrong TT sir ?

Derailing a perfectly decent thread. Please follow decorum! Thank you!

Time to move forward always beauty wont do the job sometimes u need pure power windy seems like in love affair with F 16 yes it is good fighter but there are fighter jets like SU 35 rafale EF who can beat F 16 in any enviornment all hands up

IMHO, F16 should be actually labled "World's prime Fighter" considering the numbers built and the no. of AFs use it is only short when compared to Mig 21s ( after 1950 ).

Awesome Bird.

@Windjammer sir which j-10's version is on same level of f-16 blk52 in technology and performance as both jets are of same category(medium weight, multirole)??

@Windjammer sir which j-10's version is on same level of f-16 blk52 in technology and performance as both jets are of same category(medium weight, multirole)??
As far as i know, the later version of J-10s are not fully operational yet so it's difficult to compare, perhaps someone else can shed light on this. @Oscar @Horus @MastanKhan

However, one thing is certain, our Block-52 incorporate some extra PAF specified gadgets.... specially the ''D'' version.

This is the real beauty and calibre of F-16 with PAF, not many aircraft or airforces can claim or maintain such record, hence the PAF's love for the F-16s.

Pakistani F-16s reach 100,000 accident free flight hours

Good thread and nice pics, but its time to move on now and replace this american sanction prone weaponry, with a weapon we can atleast control and produce 100% at home.

Its time to move ahead from a platform that comes with humiliating conditions.

8 will soon come :D

8 are the first order. Over the next several years, expect about 24-32 in different smaller orders. Its marketing tactics, smaller orders like 8 or 18, no one pays a lot of attention too. All of a sudden going for 24 or 32 advance jets, the Indian lobby would've raised hell. So its better to break it down in small orders sort of " we need a few more newer planes due to our needs" :rofl:

I'd also look into used ones with lesser flying hours. 150 F-16's MLU'd and block 52, would be a force to mess with, doesn't matter if you have MKI's or Rafales on the other hand. Because the next slated upgrade for these -16's, would include AESA. So if you bought used ones for 30% of the cost, and added the AESA upgrade package, your cost will further go down, as a new -16 with AESA would be going for 20% more than the current block 60. So you'd have paid 25% of the cost with an AESA :enjoy:

Beautiful plane windjammer but this pic made it look ugly no offense

You need to see this bird flying an an interceptor role. It looks amazing with just carrying AMRAAMS and Sidewinders. The CFT's give out a bulkier image while standing on the ground. But in the air, they look very sexy :tup:

Back
Top Bottom