What's new

Asia's Prime Fighter PAF F-16

The J-10s are operational but they are having pretty bad teething issues with the newer versions.
The thread itself is rather vague in premise, but if one was to summarize a single aircraft in Asia that meets the following

1. Highly advanced in terms of onboard systems
2. Highly Manoeuvrable in Air to Air combat
3. Equipped with advanced weaponry
4. Reliable and ready for combat.

Then the only aircraft that gets an aggregate high score in all these categories is the F-16D Block-52+ of Pakistan and Singapore and South Korea. I would have first gone with the F-15SG operated by Singapore or the F-15K but both arent as manoeuvrable in terms of their A2A capability due to being heavier variants of the F-15 even though they offset it easily with their munitions capability. Very close is the Indian upgraded Mirage-2000-5 since those are as deadly as the F-16s in certain respects and if not for my own preference for sustained energy capability rather than instantaneous.. I might have ranked the Mirage 2000 at the top.

Other aircraft such as the J-20 are not operational as of yet, the Su-30MKI and J-11Ds are not reliable at all and so far the Rafale is not going to be in the picture for another 5 years.

Sir, if D variants of B52+ are so much advanced then why didn't PAF go for only F-16D like Israeli F16i Sufas?and instead of buying more Ds they keep on buying Cs like according to the news about new 8 ones, they are also F-16C!

My other question is, what is the main reason to put extra gadgets in "D" model apart from Dorsal spine?
@MastanKhan and @Windjammer sir your help would be appreciated too

Sir, if D variants of B52+ are so much advanced then why didn't PAF go for only F-16D like Israeli F16i Sufas?and instead of buying more Ds they keep on buying Cs like according to the news about new 8 ones, they are also F-16C!

My other question is, what is the main reason to put extra gadgets in "D" model apart from Dorsal spine?
@MastanKhan and @Windjammer sir your help would be appreciated too
That is because the D's are specific to a need. Lets say if the D has certain electronics that make it a 100%, the Cs are 98.5% of what those D's are. Moreover, the C's carry slightly more internal fuel as well.

Sir,

Your post and assumptions are incorrect---. It is good to dream---but when you are talking about mechanical / electronic items----talk in real terms and not in 'we can'.

Off course we can----but what is the outcome and in what time----.

Please avoid the grammatical innuendos to make a point. These are real terms and not "doth the heavens opens up asunder shall we triumph".

T

Please avoid the grammatical innuendos to make a point. These are real terms and not "doth the heavens opens up asunder shall we triumph".

Hi,

Have you read your threatening posts to one of the members lately yesterday.

I am surprised that you were not fired for that yesterday---. Openly threatening to harm someone personally if they gave you their address.

Buddy---you need to calm down---.

If you want to argue with members---then quit your perch of moderator---and become a member.

Hi,

Have you read your threatening posts to one of the members lately yesterday.

I am surprised that you were not fired for that yesterday---. Openly threatening to harm someone personally if they gave you their address.

Buddy---you need to calm down---.

If you want to argue with members---then quit your perch of moderator---and become a member.

Jeez Im sorry MK if I tore apart your useless "Wolf!!" threads on the PAF for the utter lack of factual accuracy. But that has little to do with moderation and you know it. You're just a bitter old man trying to stay relevant in the forum, good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom