What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we won we won bangladesh beat everyone but they couldnt beat us twice a close match without a doubt great work by bangladesh congrats on reaching so far but after 12 years we have once more won the asia cup and not against minnows but against a team that could beat all the giants and nearly beated us ....... bangladesh you r no more minnows but a team that should win more cups

Thank You for a great Match Bangladesh :) For a moment there I thought you would win :P

and...

CONGRATULATIONS PAK! :pakistan:

Wow! :yahoo:, but How ? :what: How we managed to collect that spirit.. Well ! Forget everything.. We are the Champions... Champ !:mps: Champ !:mps: Champ!...:mps:
:thinktank::pakistan:

Amir Zia and Peregerine

Now both of you do sit stand

5431420047_155b15c2eb.jpg
These two clowns should be stripped of Pakistani Nationality.Who in their right mind would support opposing team instead of our own national team?

paksitab beat bangla, bangla beat india

pakistan beat india :p:D

That wasn't the case this series

Pak Beat bangla,bangla beat India but India beat Pakistan

seriously Winning a match against India is Impossible for Pakistan

What a thriller, the match could have gone either way till the last ball.
Congratulations Pakistan and specially Bangladesh for superb performance.
This match will be a landmark for you, mark my words.
Today we both won!

These two clowns should be stripped of Pakistani Nationality.Who in their right mind would support opposing team instead of our own national team?

Well i was supporting BD , whats harm in that .. they reached far .. they have not won any competition thats why i was supporting them ... Who the hell are you to judge me .. :bunny:

Congrats to Pakistan team...

TIGERS- You made us proud! You did not give up until the end. I am Proud to be Bangladeshi!! :)

Congrats to Pakistan team... but Bangladeshi team played really well in this Asia Cup and soon they will enjoy the big win ... its all exp. which counts in the end and that what our Bangladeshi brother are getting .... congrats for such a great game....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom