What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to Pakistan team...

TIGERS- You made us proud! You did not give up until the end. I am Proud to be Bangladeshi!! :)

hohohoho

its time for cornered tigers

:victory:
zaibzzi2160859.jpg

Why are the Bangladeshis cricketers crying? Its just the Asia Cup. Look at the Pakistani players they are calm not even cheering. Shahid Afridi looks like he just lost a match.

Pakistan team has to reformed now, we don't have that strong bowling lineup now.

First of all congratulations to all my countrymen. We won the Asia cup after more than 2 decades.

It was fought and something hard earned and we should be proud of it.

The Bangladeshis made us fight for this victory, I think it is safe to say - Bangladesh has arrived in Cricket and they should no longer be counted out as minnows - they are a proper test playing world class side.

That wasn't the case this series

Pak Beat bangla,bangla beat India but India beat Pakistan

seriously Winning a match against India is Impossible for Pakistan

As of 18 March 2012.
Tests[6] ODIs[7] T20Is[8]
Matches played 59 121 2
Won by India 9 48 1
Won by Pakistan 12 69 0
Draw/Tie/No result 38 4 1

why cry they played beyond belief they r truly the best in this tournament even we had our faults congrats bangladesh congrats i look forward to seeing some more wins play more and win tomorrow and prove to everyone that no longer are you minnows bcz now none can call you minnows but keep the streak lets have a t20 final together too this was more nail bitter and heart wrenching hope nobody had heart attacks

That wasn't the case this series

Pak Beat bangla,bangla beat India but India beat Pakistan

seriously Winning a match against India is Impossible for Pakistan

i think lets not start here, Pakistan have beaten india so many times ... so please lets not start here,, atleast have a heart to congrats Pakistan on this win, and bangladesh for such a great games

otherwise feel free to stay out of this forum

Back
Top Bottom