What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:smitten:

Looks truly beautiful! Is it made of GOLD? :D

Asia-cup-Trophy.jpg

its priceless :D:D:D:D:D

i think lets not start here, Pakistan have beaten india so many times ... so please lets not start here,, atleast have a heart to congrats Pakistan on this win, and bangladesh for such a great games

otherwise feel free to stay out of this forum

I did congratulate Pakistan,see My previous Post :D well Played again and you are no one to say to me to stay outta here

btw to the Pakistanis that supported Bangladesh over Pakistan this cup is not for you, it's for diehard Pakistani fans like us.

These two clowns should be stripped of Pakistani Nationality.Who in their right mind would support opposing team instead of our own national team?

There's no doubt they supported their own team, but it takes greatness of heart to encourage the opponent.

Congrats Guys & Thanks!

For me, Bangladesh is a winner. That is an honest admission.. Today they played much better than Pakistan but unfortunately ran short of runs/players..

Welldone To Bangladesh for Outstanding performance in Asia Cup 2012. You are an amazingly flourishing team. We are proud to play you at Finals in your great country. We Wish you Best of Luck. Thanks Brother Zaki for this Great Thread.

Many Congratulations to PAKISTAN. May we get successes in all fields of life. Ameen.

Pakistan Paindabaad

For some reason i wished bangladesh could have won the match , maybe cause they performed unexceptionally well and also the reason that i love upsets.

But a very needed win for pakistani team

Back
Top Bottom