What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he is banned for life time, but I must say going into the jail of some other country is the real shame.

Thats true though, not trolling but I was quite surprised that Pakistan didn't insist on repatriating them to Pakistan and made them serve the jail term in Pakistan.

Thats true though, not trolling but I was quite surprised that Pakistan didn't insist on repatriating them to Pakistan and made them serve the jail term in Pakistan.

yaa...that is mind bloggling, Pakistani cricketers are serving their term in UK.

Bong players have a tandency to see pak players as elder brothers ( seriously how Mashrafi gave captancy to Afridi in last two matches of dhaka gladiator )! Most probably they will lack the zeal of winning that they found against India which later continued..... !

This tournament should be the turning point of Bangladesh cricket,if not then Bangladesh cricket team will remain minnows for the next hundred years as well:hang2:

Bong players have a tandency to see pak players as elder brothers ( seriously how Mashrafi gave captancy to Afridi in last two matches of dhaka gladiator )! Most probably they will lack the zeal of winning that they found against India which later continued..... !

:rofl: dont say that

This tournament should be the turning point of Bangladesh cricket,if not then Bangladesh cricket team will remain minnows for the next hundred years as well:hang2:
BPL and 50 overs cricket should be more competitive... ipl helped india, now bpl helped Bangladesh.

:rofl: dont say that
how about Mushfiq the midget got all the luck??

win win situation for both teams. Pakistan doesn't like chasing and BD like chasing. Hope for a nail biting contest just like australia and West Indies.

BPL and 50 overs cricket should be more competitive... ipl helped india, now bpl helped Bangladesh.

how about Mushfiq the midget got all the luck??
Hope so,,,but India was world class team even before IPL....whatever,if i see the match is going our way then will go to TSC :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom