What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soo u mean we also should act like indians & abusing everyone with idiotic media reports?

we are a civilized nation & we take game as game & we understand win & loss is the part of the game....

nyways Hope Pakistan will win

best of luck to both teams...

What has India to do with this thread? Stop trolling

Anyway best of luck to both teams

What has India to do with this thread? Stop trolling

Anyway best of luck to both teams

please read the complete post before poking nose....i was answering to someones post & i didnt said anything wrong BTW.

soo u mean we also should act like indians & abusing everyone with idiotic media reports?

we are a civilized nation & we take game as game & we understand win & loss is the part of the game....

nyways Hope Pakistan will win

best of luck to both teams...

OK

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

had india reached the final pakistan would have never won it , but because it is bangladesh .....

had india reached the final pakistan would have never won it , but because it is bangladesh .....

obviously than indian bokies & govt will play more important role than indian players...:D

obviously than indian bokies & govt will play more important role than indian players...:D

such a typical pakistani mentality , whenever you win you guys start jumping like frogs and when you lose start whining like a kid and playing a victim card , the way in which your bowlers were thrashed like a piece of garbage in the last match the bookie hardly needs to fix the match .

when did indian players & bokies got jialed:O?

my suggestion please use a spell check if you don't know english .

and he talking about pakistani criketers , you must be knowing it , jail is like home for pak cricketers now .

:lol: asif, salman, ameer

hmm soo its natural those who caught are guilty & whose who dont are guess who....:D

indians are really frustrated due to the kick they got from bangladesh & are now out of the tournament....nyways better luck next time, & take the game as game.

hmm soo its natural those who caught are guilty & whose who dont are guess who....:D

indians are really frustrated due to the kick they got from bangladesh & are now out of the tournament....nyways better luck next time, & take the game as game.

we are not frustrated ..better team won.

Please bring the evidence against indian current players invlvedin match fixing.

pakistan players have the distinction of being in the jail.

does it make difference, those who were caught and those who got away, why didnt azharuddin never played

he is banned for life time, but I must say going into the jail of some other country is the real shame.

Back
Top Bottom