What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
এশিয়া সেরা বাংলাদেশ,
রব উঠেছে জোরসে বেশ।
হারবে আবার পাকিস্তান
বাংলাদেশ হবে সেরা এশিয়ান।

টসে জিতে বাংলাদেশ, নিবে ফিল্ডিং আবার,
টপাটপ উইকেট নিবে, বীর বাঙালী টাইগার।

সাকিব, রাজ্জাক, মাশরাফি, করবে সেরা বোলিং
সাথে থাকবে টাইগারদের ঘাম ঝরানো ফিল্ডিং।
দু'শ রানে দাও গুটিয়ে,
পাকিস্তানের ঘাম ছুটিয়ে।

সাকিব, তামিম, নাসির, করবে সেরা ব্যাটিং
যতই থাকুক পাকিস্তানের বিশ্বসেরা বোলিং।
যাও এগিয়ে টাইগাররা, এবার মোরা করব জয়
এশিয়া কাপ বাংলাদেশের, এবার হবে নিশ্চয়।

Sob kichur shathe Inshallah add kore den. And Please stop celebrating till the game is over. Pakistan is not a pushover, they have the best bowling attack among the four teams. So pray to Allah instead of posting over optimistic chants and posters, might make you look like fool in the end.

Shahadat might have just cost us the game, huge moral boost for Pakistan team from that last over.

No... Ball is also turning. Mind you we had some showers day before yesterday.

yeah but its the same batting track, plus Gawasker also said the same... that the track is good for batting,,,,, lets hope it turns :P

TBH, i think its a mediocre performce, mixed with some individual potential like nasir and most importantly BD crowd that i have experienced

i think its the crown cheer and pressure which is trying to overcome the ability, i think because teams which have played in australia and with australia, and defeated them atleast in one game cant really give up to bangladesh

lol..don't get that excited bro!
btw, are you Mexican??!!

What does Bhua mean? And why are Bangladeshis chanting it?

Its equivalent to Booing.

On any other day, Afridi hitting those sixes would have caused the crowd to erupt in joy....BUT today it was pin drop silence...such is the nature of the game :)

Its equivalent to Booing.

On any other day, Afridi hitting those sixes would have caused the crowd to erupt in joy....BUT today it was pin drop silence...such is the nature of the game :)
Last night saw you were fighting youtube wars. Haha.

We did really well with the ball, but we should remember that the PAK bowling is not like Ind or SL. They have the best bowling
attack among Subcontinental nations and the add to that the pressure from home crowd it would most likely be a tough chase
for us. The match can go either way.

GOOD BATTING TRACK
the same where 650+ runs were scored when PAK met IND ...

I doubt that. The pitch was wet that day. Today it seems to be favoring bowlers.

It will be a good match if Pakistan can get 2 wickets in 50 runs.

yeah but its the same batting track, plus Gawasker also said the same... that the track is good for batting,,,,, lets hope it turns :P

Didn't you hear him saying spinner can spin the the ball easily? While legend was reporting the pitch he also said this game would not be a high scoring game... Also seamers are getting movement from the pitch.

GOOD BATTING TRACK
the same where 650+ runs were scored when PAK met IND ...

wicket changes man

Facepalm-1.jpeg

Sorry Bangladeshi friends,

Bangladesh has a rising hope of winning this match but we are going to win it Insha'Allah. You can win another match later but this is our game ;P

Back
Top Bottom