What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well emmie sahib - you must be happy - you got a bonus of an extra 6.

Bangladesh have done really well apart from the last over - the 20 runs in 1 over means a momentum shift towards Pakistan. Going to be a great 2nd half folks - go get your kana peena and come back to enjoy!!!!!

Shoot Misbah. I hate that guy! :sniper:

And i think Sarfraz deserves to go up the order!

So, what will be the outcome?

Bd must give a good fight with batting!

Well emmie sahib - you must be happy - you got a bonus of an extra 6.

Bangladesh have done really well apart from the last over - the 20 runs in 1 over means a momentum shift towards Pakistan. Going to be a great 2nd half folks - go get your kana peena and come back to enjoy!!!!!

Yeah, indeed very happy Kaif bhai... I have already got all the stuff with me, my buddies ciggies and cola always console me..

I am excited for the 2nd half..

vvvvvvv201203201332206792_asia-cup-match-schedule.jpg

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO early dude

wait and see atleast 10-15 overs first :devil:

Credit to Sarfraz, Afridi, Hammad Akmal and Hafeez.

Younus failed speectacularly.

237, a perfectly defendable total.

Need to keep the bowling and fielding tight, not concede extras, and with some determination and luck, we could win it.

Ajmal, Hafeez, Gul, Cheema and Afridi, very good bowling attack.

Need to get 2 or so early wickets in the first ten or fifteen overs, and it's game on.

SHakib can be the danger man.

even if bangla won this asia cup, its not a big deal, i know they need to carry on performing like that, but to be honest asia cup is not that sortofplatform to judge the team and 'surprises'

honestly pakistan had tireless time with series, as had srilanka and india

bangladesh need to prove those performances is some series then it will be rightly judged :tup:

এশিয়া সেরা বাংলাদেশ,
রব উঠেছে জোরসে বেশ।
হারবে আবার পাকিস্তান
বাংলাদেশ হবে সেরা এশিয়ান।

টসে জিতে বাংলাদেশ, নিবে ফিল্ডিং আবার,
টপাটপ উইকেট নিবে, বীর বাঙালী টাইগার।

সাকিব, রাজ্জাক, মাশরাফি, করবে সেরা বোলিং
সাথে থাকবে টাইগারদের ঘাম ঝরানো ফিল্ডিং।
দু'শ রানে দাও গুটিয়ে,
পাকিস্তানের ঘাম ছুটিয়ে।

সাকিব, তামিম, নাসির, করবে সেরা ব্যাটিং
যতই থাকুক পাকিস্তানের বিশ্বসেরা বোলিং।
যাও এগিয়ে টাইগাররা, এবার মোরা করব জয়
এশিয়া কাপ বাংলাদেশের, এবার হবে নিশ্চয়।

even if bangla won this asia cup, its not a big deal, i know they need to carry on performing like that, but to be honest asia cup is not that sortofplatform to judge the team and 'surprises'

honestly pakistan had tireless time with series, as had srilanka and india

bangladesh need to prove those performances is some series then it will be rightly judged :tup:

They need to win this and use it as a stepping stone for greater success! You have to start somewhere? Where should they start? ICC world cup? This is how they will learn. Play with Asia's Best and then take on Australians, English, South Africans etc

এশিয়া সেরা বাংলাদেশ,
রব উঠেছে জোরসে বেশ।
হারবে আবার পাকিস্তান
বাংলাদেশ হবে সেরা এশিয়ান।

টসে জিতে বাংলাদেশ, নিবে ফিল্ডিং আবার,
টপাটপ উইকেট নিবে, বীর বাঙালী টাইগার।

সাকিব, রাজ্জাক, মাশরাফি, করবে সেরা বোলিং
সাথে থাকবে টাইগারদের ঘাম ঝরানো ফিল্ডিং।
দু'শ রানে দাও গুটিয়ে,
পাকিস্তানের ঘাম ছুটিয়ে।

সাকিব, তামিম, নাসির, করবে সেরা ব্যাটিং
যতই থাকুক পাকিস্তানের বিশ্বসেরা বোলিং।
যাও এগিয়ে টাইগাররা, এবার মোরা করব জয়
এশিয়া কাপ বাংলাদেশের, এবার হবে নিশ্চয়।

???

are you cursing??

They need to win this and use it as a stepping stone for greater success! You have to start somewhere? Where should they start? ICC world cup? This is how they will learn. Play with Asia's Best and then take on Australians, English, South Africans etc

TBH, i think its a mediocre performce, mixed with some individual potential like nasir and most importantly BD crowd that i have experienced

i think its the crown cheer and pressure which is trying to overcome the ability, i think because teams which have played in australia and with australia, and defeated them atleast in one game cant really give up to bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom