What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happened to Bd team lately. I must be dreaming about this.
They were always good cricketers. The only thing they lacked is confidence and winning mentality. BPL helped them a lot in this.

Our bowling attack is good, and a score of around 220 is defendable by the Pak bowling attack. Hafeez, Akmal and Hammad and Afridi saved us from some big blushes.

Sarfraz gets a name as well, but I think that his dots just irritated afridi a bit.

Hamad azam because of his inexperience played a shot like that IMO.

And the umpire totally fooked us by that horrendoues decision to give akmal out.

BTW, the people who are giving support to Bangladesh being Pakistanis, i feel sorry.

Not to worry. I am sure pakistan bowling can defend any total. 200+ is already too much for Bangladesh to chase. :tup:

Yea Bangladesh defended 170 against new zealand here in this pitch.

Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, (no ball) 2 runs
Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, (no ball) FOUR, Useful runs these, a no-ball called for height and it's a gift delivery, sliced it away over point for a boundary, five runs
Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, no run, missed out there, the slower one bowled full, wanted to cart that over extra cover, couldn't connect
Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, 2 runs, slower one bowled full outside off, drives it wide of long-off and he wants the second, Cheema responds well and makes it back

Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, (no ball) 2 runs
Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, (no ball) FOUR, Useful runs these, a no-ball called for height and it's a gift delivery, sliced it away over point for a boundary, five runs
Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, no run, missed out there, the slower one bowled full, wanted to cart that over extra cover, couldn't connect
Shahadat Hossain to Sarfraz Ahmed, 2 runs, slower one bowled full outside off, drives it wide of long-off and he wants the second, Cheema responds well and makes it back

Back
Top Bottom