What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tamim 20 of 20 and Nazimuddin 5 of 21. Lol ... why are they even playing Nazimuddin?? he has not even scored in double digits in any of the matches in this tournament..

wicket changes man

Facepalm-1.jpeg

i guess u guys missed when he said " This might not be a high scoring game, bcoz of the PRESSURE OF PLAYING FINAL"

You have IPL to support your Cricket, Your people get to watch Cricket at home, You started BPL, It helped you improve upon your Cricket, Your Stadiums are packed, World is looking forward to you... And we have nothing and still we have managed to reach the Semi-Finals of last three ICC events, Rise Pakistan Shine Pakistan, May God wins it for you!

Ajmal is good change..

You have IPL to support your Cricket, Your people get to watch Cricket at home, You started BPL, It helped you improve upon your Cricket, Your Stadiums are packed, World is looking forward to you... And we have nothing and still we have managed to reach the Semi-Finals of last three ICC events, Rise Pakistan Shine Pakistan, May God wins it for you!

Don't under rate yourself! Pakistani team is much better than that..

I have one question. Is it Afridi battong against pak? Lol

i guess u guys missed when he said " This might not be a high scoring game, bcoz of the PRESSURE OF PLAYING FINAL"

Bro yes... But I did not relate this very saying of him to the pitch's condition... Give another read to my previous post.

Trust me, Bangladesh is going to win this match, Pakistan can't handle the heavy pressures(just like semi final WC)

No need to get cocky here, Pakistan is a formiddable team.

May the better team win.

THAT WAS lbw STUPID UMPIRE

umpire is with bangla today :angry::

fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkk

Back
Top Bottom