What's new

Asia Cup 2016

With that kind of bowling I think Pakistan should be in final against India..Aamir gained all the respect from my side..

Feel sorry for Amir.
He wasted 5 precious years of his cricketing life in a moment of madness.
Pakistan cricket doesn't need big money but players like Wasim, Imran and Inzi to guide and counsel these young guys, who often find it difficult to handle big fame and limelight so early in their career.
Even though Pakistan Lost (it was a foregone conclusion after Viraat's masterclass), Amir won hearts.

indeed..wat a spell.......magical bowling....pakistan is indeed blessed with good bowlers...
agar score 120+ hota to tote ud gaye the ..:p:
Only if it was India bowlers does its work

indeed..wat a spell.......magical bowling....pakistan is indeed blessed with good bowlers...

83 pe hamaray totay urray aur 2/2 pe ap k khotay urr gaye :P what a match

Wo bhi jeet lete. Amir got no support from any other bowler. After his spell it was a cake walk.

But kohli ne uska bhi kabada kar diya. 2 chauke maarke bheja jaate jaate. Golden spell ko silver kar diya.
hahaha wo to indians ki respect hai to every new bowler ya wo jo kafi time baad wapas aa raha ho :D

They were chasing and they had time to.decide how to play..They would have accelerated it if the score was above 120.

No sir, they were under pressure at the beginning. Since, Amir was dictating the ground atm. Yeah I must give credit to Kholi for managing this pressure and playing his part. :)

This was a green pitch, which assisted with new ball. Amir was useless itself on 3rd and 4th over. Kohli trashed him in his last over.
What will amir do on typical sub continent belter pitch ?

No sir, they were under pressure at the beginning. Since, Amir was dictating the ground atm. Yeah I must give credit to Kholi for managing this pressure and playing his part. :)
See with a bit work....you've got in line....:)

83 pe hamaray totay urray aur 2/2 pe ap k khotay urr gaye :P what a match
haan sai kaha madam jee....wakai mein tote uda diye the..aamir ne..kya pahla bowl tha..meri taraf se out tha rohit..
uske baa to bas ye tha ki aamir ka spell tuk tuk karke nikal do :D

Back
Top Bottom