What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. The "josh" factor worked for the BD team after Hasina told off the crook Lotus and recalled Akram Khan who is a cricket icon in BD.

2. The crowd was totally charged in high anti-India emotion. Unfortunately I am unable to attach photos of some of the banners. One read: STOP BSF BRUTALITY ON THE BORDER.

1. The "josh" factor worked for the BD team after Hasina told off the crook Lotus and recalled Akram Khan who is a cricket icon in BD.

2. The crowd was totally charged in high anti-India emotion. Unfortunately I am unable to attach photos of some of the banners. One read: STOP BSF BRUTALITY ON THE BORDER.

Do share the banners here.

Only tendulkar is responsible for such a humiliating loss.He swallowed too many deliveries to get the hundred.india would have easily gone past 330 had it not been for tendulkar's slow innings.maybe he thought that bangladesh are nothing in front of us and we will get them out below 200,so relax.Thanks to dhoni who took indian score past 280.
The same kind of thing happened in the last game against lanka as well when gambhir and kohli,in pursuit of their centuries didn't up the scoring rate even after 40 overs even when they had 9 wickets in hand.india should have scored 325-330 in that game as well.No australian or south african would ever do that.Andrew Flintoff once got out against india looking for a six when he was on 99 in slog overs.

Only tendulkar is responsible for such a humiliating loss.He swallowed too many deliveries to get the hundred.india would have easily gone past 330 had it not been for tendulkar's slow innings.maybe he thought that bangladesh are nothing in front of us and we will get them out below 200,so relax.Thanks to dhoni who took indian score past 280.
The same kind of thing happened in the last game against lanka as well when gambhir and kohli,in pursuit of their centuries didn't up the scoring rate even after 40 overs even when they had 9 wickets in hand.india should have scored 325-330 in that game as well.

He is one among some others who are responsible. He is not only responsible. You are right about Srilanka match.

416907_261217847297253_132411680177871_558541_196351948_n.jpg

Acha wese I heard NRR rules have been changed by the ICC recently.

Now group results are first considered.

For example if there is a tie between Pakistan and Bangladesh, Pakistan would go through because we won the group match.

If there is a tie between India and Bangladesh, Bangladesh would go through because they won the group match.

I didn't know that, thanks for elucidation..

He is one among some others who are responsible. He is not only responsible. You are right about Srilanka match.

If you ask me 95% of the blame for this loss goes to sachin and other 5% to those two misjudjed cathes that should have been taken.Bowling was never going to be our forte in this tournament.If we had umesh yadav and zaheer,our bowling wouldn't have been this much weak.On that they played Dinda who kept on bowling good length balls even in slog overs and batting powerplay.Irfan bowled well before the 48th over of the innings.Had we gotten 40 more runs,which could have easily happened if tendulkar had batted sensibly,bangladesh couldn't have ever thought of winning.

lol height of stupidity i mean this channel is a joke. i have not in my life seen anything much more stupid and hilarious than this ...even not a two year kid can do something like this...if i would be an india i would have stood up to ban this channel.... the tin of garbage and stupidity this channel is

india will score 444 runs lol i mean uhhhhhhh seriously the are psychos and the biggest one is who is running this channel

Last edited by a moderator:

I feel like kicking this commentator for lowest class presentation. These type of commentators ruin careers of young lads. They must realize that the players who play for their country are professionals, they feel their mistakes more than anybody and must be given fair chance to overcome their fault. Look at Saeed Ajmal he was beaten in last over in a match probably in England which caused a loss of match and tournament but the guy bounced back and now balls in restriction periods and death overs. I think Sachin has the most share in losing than anyone else in the team. Indian batsmen should have been mindful of BD capabilities after their match with Pakistan where they almost took the match. I cannot forget Chetan Sharma's words in National Geo documentary that no one remembers my achievements for India they only remember Miandad's six of last ball.

I believe this clip should have been in Stupid an Funny thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Sachin scores century and india looses oh man ...fo how long will it continue ...i have seen india loosing from winning position whenever sachin scored century.... even if india will need 10 runs from 20 balls with 5 wickets in hand and sachind had scored century in that match i would bet on india to loose that game

i still remember india vs aus in india where india was chasing something around 370 india needed around 23 runs from 32 or something like that balls with 5 wickets or so and sachin scored century...i thought now this is going to break the shatters and the phenomena of sachin century and india lost will break today but guess what india lost again that time

For opposition either take sachin on duck or for 10-15 runs or else let him make a century by giving easy balls and you will prosper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom