What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chandimal OUT c Younus Khan b Umar Gul. Sri Lanka have lost their third wicket.

I hope due shows up today to help us out :P Our batsmen need every help they can get.

to take 3 wickets so early means they will have to rebuild the innings. The key could be Sangakara - big wicket and key player.

Crucial match for SL if they lose all bets are off for them.. I hope Pakistani batting clicks today.

Crucial match for SL if they lose all bets are off for them.. I hope Pakistani batting clicks today.

Think about it this way, if we win, we are through to the final! Although, a long looooooooong way to go. There are always many ups and downs before a Pakistani victory.

We need to gel 1 or 2 players in the top order - we shouldnt expect too much from this competition. Just gain experience and anything we gain is a bonus. Bowling is fine - batting without doubt needing attention. Lets hope they keep this up..and now 4 wickets down!!!!

Thirimanne OUT! Thirimanne goes! Sri Lanka tottering now on 65/4! Full and wide delivery, Thirimanne throws his bat at it and plays it uppishly towards point. Umar Akmal accepts the catch.

Back
Top Bottom