What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
428348_10150593044661006_652866005_9356866_1635339746_n.jpg

if pakistan has to win we need to improve our batting and fielding specially and stop those singles we need to get jayawadene out as soon as possible and against india gambhir and tendulakr we need to get and also virat kholi cheaply hope luck luck favours us we have lost 3 asia cup cant even get to final hope we winn all games and unity is the key in game for us

India is no problem for us but real problem is Srilanka which has recently defeated Australia 3 times out of 5 matches. Anyway guys India have good Batting.I already booked my ticket to watch the India V Pak match on 18 March In Cinepax Rawalpindi. :cheers:

hope we win that match we just need good luck luck will be the key in the match and afridi should perfom as a bowler and batsman we can win afridi took long to score his hundred no good time to score one against india ajmal and afridi 20 overs will be the key and we need to attack in dian 5th bowler we need to take 50 for nothing from india 5th weak bowler indian attack is weaker vinau and praveen are also good to attack younis shouuld bat for 30 to 35 over so we give afridi good platform

India is no problem for us but real problem is Srilanka which has recently defeated Australia 3 times out of 5 matches. Anyway guys India have good Batting.I already booked my ticket to watch the India V Pak match on 18 March In Cinepax Rawalpindi. :cheers:

I did not know cinepax show live matches as well

I think pakistan play better against sri lanka because no pressure there

just fyi guys, I signed up for willow tv. so if you guys want I can upload highlights in HD for others to watch (that's how I watch the matches due to time zone differences).
just thought I'd check on the interest.

just fyi guys, I signed up for willow tv. so if you guys want I can upload highlights in HD for others to watch (that's how I watch the matches due to time zone differences).
just thought I'd check on the interest.

why dont give us your sign up detail so that we can also watch it live :D

i watch on crictime.com on my galaxy s

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

:rofl:@ the bolded part

Last 10 ODI matches(Indicator of One-o-one form) that the two countries played

India won 6 times and Pakistan won 4 times.

So save it dude and let the game begin on Sunday.:wave:

Pakistan would lose the game against India........

Same story as in 2011 Semi final WC is going to be repeated.....n Misbah n Younis would play slow

Read down below

1101473127-1.gif

it will be bead luck for pakistan if he goes and watch the game and top of it all he is miss using money of poor people of pakistan just for his own entertainment should not happen

ahh our team hasn't been performing well against India since last 5 years

and I would say PPP ki saazish hai - jab bhi koi match hota hai PPP ka koi banda match dekhne chala jaata hai :rofl:

Oh bhai naa jao - taa ke 1 match jeetne ki to umeed ho :angry: ya dekhna hai to yehi match dekhna final naa dekhna agar Pak vs India final ho gaya to

Sri Lanka
vs
Pakistan

Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat.

Back
Top Bottom