What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Sri Lanka is done now.....India is going to win, If they lose one more wicket, they are gone.

I think SL has a fair chance coz they do have a good batting order.

But for next 100 runs, they should not lose anymore wickets, atleast 100 runs partnership required, cause in these type of matches, teams usually loses wickets in last overs, so, Sri Lanka ha to keep wickets for that time.

asking rate is creeping higher

Sangakara should accerelate run rate to at least 6 per over for the next 5 overs and then 79 runs in 60 balls is chase-able. If he doesn't do anything now - it could be very late

India is going to win this match. Wonderful catch from virat.

what a win for India :)
India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

I wish players would not come to collect prizes at the presentation ceremony in bath room slippers.

Gambhir just did.

The tournament is still wide open thanks to no bonus point received in the first two games.

Every single match will leave huge impact on the points table and more likely every team has a fair chance of having equal points.

I wouldn't rule out Bangladesh for this series as they played exceptionally well in the first game. It was just their bad luck that they couldn't cross the final line

The way Indian young player are playing, its time for Indian senior to retire from IC respectfully...

Back
Top Bottom