What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

Becharon k himmat toot gayi hy itna bara target dekh kar....:P Tamim Iqbal out ho gaya warna us ki batting dekhne mein maza aata... he is very talented batsman.... :tup:

I think Zimbabwe is better than Bangladesh now...

I wished to see that 6'10 bowler today... is he selected for the tour that is coming????

yeah I was thinking the same thing... they played very well against India.... :tup:

India lacks fitness.. the coach has said there are atleast 8 fat guys in team now and he is more fitter than them..

I guess the focus has been lost except for the last match we won.

no unfortunately not..... :hitwall:

I was watching him bowling short balls in that youtube video. He should have been chosen since Indians dont know how to play short balls. I think politics pays a part in team selection still.

what is the use of winning against Bangladesh? if you cant win against top sides and cant win major tournaments than loose against smaller teams as well as this wont make any difference.

the problem of the whole country is that we want to remain in our comfort zones........since when people have asked team to loose after fight they have made it obligatory to 'LOOSE' after a good fight.so if loosing is a must than why beating these small teams??????

Cricinfo:
Hotchner: "This sort of sluggish approach from teams like Bangladesh give us the reason why ODI cricket is on die or live situation.Bangladeshi batsmen are just trying to finish their 50 overs by jsut playing a boring game.Shame on them.If they do not have will to win the game stop playing in big tourmnets like Asia Cup.Wasting true cricket lovers time.." Couldn't agree more. Round the wicket goes Shoaib

Cricinfo:
Silican: "Guess it's time Cricket had some kind of a Mercy rule (in favor of the opposition and fans) to stop play after certain overs, if a team shows no interest in playing for a win."

Shesh: "Can someone please stop this match? Bangladesh should be penalized for the making a mockery out of the game."

Ram: "Your work reminds me of the Titanic movie where the ship's band of musicians keep playing even while the ship is sinking - an absolute sense of dedication to work. Thanks guys for your job - never easy when a team bats like this."

Loy Pereira: "I think its time Kamran Akmal came to bowl with his Gloves and Pads on"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cricinfo:
Hotchner: "This sort of sluggish approach from teams like Bangladesh give us the reason why ODI cricket is on die or live situation.Bangladeshi batsmen are just trying to finish their 50 overs by jsut playing a boring game.Shame on them.If they do not have will to win the game stop playing in big tourmnets like Asia Cup.Wasting true cricket lovers time.." Couldn't agree more. Round the wicket goes Shoaib

I guess one should ask this to the whole Pakistan team that are they only capable to win against the sides who do not want to win? Is this why we are paying them and is this why they are wearing the sacred green cap?????????

match is getting interesting

we are approaching in the final overs of the game

hope Pakistan wins :D

Back
Top Bottom