What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

Pakistan 385 runs in 50 overs

well played Pakistan

Pakistan completed its 200 after 31.5 overs meaning we made 185 runs in last 18.1 overs

Abdul Razzaq, SIX, Pakistan 385/7 (50.0 ov) 120 runs in the last nine overs. Super stuff

if pakistan had played bangla first, it must have donated some runs to india match
:woot:

Afridi played like a rock star, supported well by all others. Bangladesh will be demoralised. Let's see how they go.

what a knock by afridi! 17 fours and 4 sixes ! 92 out of 124 runs made by boundaries!

120 runs in the last nine overs. Super stuff. Afridi played like a rock star, supported well by all others. Bangladesh will be demoralised. Let's see how they go. Join us in a bit. We leave you with this email from Saju from Bangladesh: "Is there any rule in cricket that Bangladesh can walk-out after once Pak are done with their batting?"

lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

source: Pak 385/7 (50.0 ov, Abdur Rehman 1*, Abdul Razzaq 21*, Shakib Al Hasan 2/73) - Innings break | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

118498.jpg

"Is there any rule in cricket that Bangladesh can walk-out after once Pak are done with their batting?":no: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

An exceptional knock by Afridi. If u notice, he had 17 fours and 4 sixes, witha strike rate of over 200, showing that he balanced risk and acceleration perfectly. I didnt personally watch it, but reading about it was very rewarding.

Cheers to Afridi, for an exceptional innings.

And Bangladesh will most likely lose this match, but i still hope they give a good performance

i am thinking to create a seperate thread to post some interesting stats of this match

What say?

An Ordinary team that the Bangladesh cricket team is.

This time it is Afridi proving instead of Sehwag.

GB

Back
Top Bottom