What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

118505.jpg

118504.jpg

118509.jpg

118512.jpg

118511.jpg

118508.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Gone!!!!!!!!!

Bangladesh captain is gone...........

now we have a chance :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bangladesh just needs singles.. bring everybody inside circle.

so Pakistan won the match

congratulations Pakistan :pakistan:

Pakistan 78/0 (11.4 ov)

haha Pakistan aisa India k khilaaf nahi khel sakta tha kia??? :hitwall:

That is India man. BD should go back to play domestic cricket!

just kidding.

But hey, not a bad idea.

That is India man. BD should go back to play domestic cricket!

just kidding.

But hey, not a bad idea.

Zimbabweans were heard saying. this is Zimbabwe man" India should go play IPL when they beat us twice.

But hey not a bad idea either.
:taz:

Cricket is based on luck :)

We all know, Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka are almost same. They can beat each other on the given day.

None of the above teams are superior to each other. One has good batting, second has good bowling and third has good fielding :)

Zimbabweans were heard saying. this is Zimbabwe man" India should go play IPL when they beat us twice.

But hey not a bad idea either.
:taz:

They (India) make a lot of money in ipl. ;)

btw when is next IPL?

I heard modi saying next IPL will have better security. :rofl:

We all know, Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka are almost same. They can beat each other on the given day.

None of the above teams are superior to each other. One has good batting, second has good bowling and third has good fielding :)

And AUS has all of these 3 things you mentioned.

Shame on these 3 teams you mentioned. :pop:

But out of 3 , i think SL is a more stable team

Shahid Afridi "I was always expecting that as a captain you should set an example. As a captain I am very happy. The coaches did a very good job. There are a few lessons to be learnt surely but we played well."

But out of 3 , i think SL is a more stable team

well yes for most part of the year.

But they too are not stable :confused:

Its like for 6 months Sri Lanka looks a very balanced team and probably second/third best team of the world. For 6 months of the year India looks very balanced team and for 4-6 months Pakistan looks very balanced team too. Where we have batting issues, india suffer from bowling and SL too from batting mostly

But when it comes to real cricket....... all of the above teams wins/lose matches equally. When its a big tournament usually Pakistan and Sri Lanka go ahead. When its a tri-series usually none of the above teams have an edge to each other and when only two teams are playing India looks very dangerous on her home ground and Pakistan in Middle East. SL is dangerous on english pitches

well yes for most part of the year.

But they too are not stable :confused:

Its like for 6 months Sri Lanka looks a very balanced team and probably second/third best team of the world. For 6 months of the year India looks very balanced team and for 4-6 months Pakistan looks very balanced team too. Where we have batting issues, india suffer from bowling and SL too from batting mostly

But when it comes to real cricket....... all of the above teams wins/lose matches equally. When its a big tournament usually Pakistan and Sri Lanka go ahead. When its a tri-series usually none of the above teams have an edge to each other and when only two teams are playing India looks very dangerous on her home ground and Pakistan in Middle East. SL is dangerous on english pitches

You are quite right .

But what amazes me is how the Aussies climbed after a bad year. They are true professionals.

Back
Top Bottom