What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

Thats 50 to Dilshan wt a batting .........
50 runs 30 balls 8 fours and 1 six

Sri Lanka 64/0 (7.4 ov)

Tillakaratne-Dilshan.jpg

Sri Lanka 82/0 (9.6 ov)

we need start like this from our openers against India.....

Last edited:
Tamim Iqbal gone....
19.2 Dilshan to Tamim Iqbal, OUT, 82.3 kph, and he is gone, immediately after having played that beautiful shot, and Dilshan has got the big wicket to go with his crazy fifty! Nicely flighted drew him out, enough turn to beat his attempt at an inside-out drive, and Sanga makes no mistake as his foot is dragged over the line

Bangladesh 104/3 (19.2 ov)
Bangladesh require another 209 runs with 7 wickets and 30.4 overs remaining

Moin and Mzubair looks very excited!!!! But what happened to the Indians? Are they in football fever like me? :bounce:

BTW will try to watch IND-PAK match..... lots of works in office now a days.... :cry:

Moin and Mzubair looks very excited!!!! But what happened to the Indians? Are they in football fever like me? :bounce:

BTW will try to watch IND-PAK match..... lots of works in office now a days.... :cry:

yeah I am too exited.... and dying to see Indo-Pak match..... INSHA'ALLAH Pakistan will beat India.....

yeah I am too exited.... and dying to see Indo-Pak match..... INSHA'ALLAH Pakistan will beat India.....

All the best! :tup: Lets see what happens. After long time India vs Pakistan ODI! :sniper:

I am more excited about Brazil vs Portugal match on 25th. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom