What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

That was the thing I was telling.......PAK lose first game and they are down now.

They need to win next 2 games with one more bonous point to go in final.

Any ways, PAK played well Yesterday....that was good fight especially BOOM BOOM............What man he is.........No one like him in the world.
I think S-Butt should be taken now......He dont deserve to play international cricket.......he is very poor in fielding

Point Table Source

# Pakistan's aforesaid defeat is their eighth in a row - two against New Zealand, followed by five against Australia and one against Sri Lanka.

Hopes that streak continues..a 9th one on 19th :chilli::chilli::chilli:

Bangladesh all out 167.Sehwag 4/6 (2.5)

When Sehwag called Bangladeshi cricketers ordinary there was a big hooplah on this forum. Most of the Pakistani's and all the Bangledshi's came up with How Sehwag is ordinary and Bangladesh is extra ordinary and blah blah.

Now everyone is hiding in the closet since Sehwag proved his words with action.

Shame.

GB

Bangladesh collapse from 155/5 to 167 all down including Sehwag's 4.

Who is ordinary here?

Let me know.

GB

Last edited by a moderator:
Afridi asks seniors to show more responsibility

KARACHI: Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi on Wednesday asked the senior players in the team to show more maturity and responsibility and to stay on the wicket for positive results after his side lost the opening Asia Cup clash against hosts Sri Lanka by 16 runs on Tuesday.

Afridi, wo led from the front to score a quick-fire 109, said: “We should have won the match, we were in a position to win it. I think the solution lies in the senior players taking more responsibility and doing their part.”

“Seniors like Salman Butt, Shoaib Malik and Kamran must try to stay at the wicket for longer periods,” he said in a post-match interview.

While Afridi was happy with his own effort in the game, the result was disappointing for him. “The century would have been more valuable and I would have felt better if we had won the match,” he said.

Afridi also disclosed that the umpires turned down his request for a runner when bout of cramps hampered his play in the SL game. “My dismissal was the turning point of the match,” said the all-rounder. “When I started getting the cramps, I asked for a runner from the umpires but they turned down the request by saying they couldn’t allow it at a critical situation in the match.”

Afridi also praised paceman Shoaib Akhtar for making a successful comeback to international cricket after nearly 14 months by taking three wickets in extremely humid and warm conditions. “I am satisfied with Shoaib’s performance as he put in lot of effort in his bowling and also in his fielding. He was quite committed today.”—Agencies

DAWN.COM | Sport | Afridi asks seniors to show more responsibility

----------------------------------------------
yeah we need good opening start from our openers.... imo Umar Akmal should play on No.3 against India.....

1100972425-1.gif

LION is fit for battle
LionRoaring.jpg

He is desprate to win the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom