What's new

Ashura 2015 - Graphic images captured of Islamic ritual of self-flagellation

We are not talking about blind belief "your father crucified for your sin . all of you will go to Paradise no matter if you are a criminal of something else "

Nobody beliefs in paradise cr@p seriously in 21st century.

I think it will be wise if we stop turning this post into a sectarian debate. Otherwise I am giving an open challenge that I can prove "all the major or minor sects along with each and every Muslim" as infidels... a world with zero Muslims :tup: all you need is the bullshit of sectarianism with self made interpretations of Quran & Hadith...!
like it or not.jpeg

Well the irony is we Humans tend to be careless and ignorant about our surroundings and then we pay the price for the ignorance later on.
Historically, the same people of Iraq became a part of the conspiracy framed by Yazeed to call Imam Hussein (R.A) to Iraq for shelter. Then the same people surrounded and killed Imam Hussein (R.A). Then the same people and their families started crying crocodile tears over Imam's (R.A) death.
Now this we see is God's wrath on these people and its their fate till the end of time to, be a part of and, commit the greatest atrocity ever in the history of the man kind. Shia's and their generations are paying for what they have done in the past. These are originally generations of Yazeed crying over spilled milk
Rather then bowing down to God and ask forgiveness for themselves and on behalf of their parents, they just cut themselves and God knows how that will help asking forgiveness

This practice doesn't exist in Sunni Islam because self-harm is forbidden in the Quran
Its not just self-harm but it bring harm for others as well. I have seen road/street get blocked entirely because of these matami Jalos in month of moharrum and even pregnant woman or serious patients cannot find any way to get into hospital for urgent treatment and also there are threats of terrorism always present in such gathering which cost many lives..so you indirectly give pain and hardships to many people when you do remembrance of pain of those suffered in karbala. I see same problem with Eid milad un nabi being celebrated on road to disturb the lives of public.I think Government should allot certain open places or ground for them to do whatever they wish . We Muslims waste our time in useless suffs rather than building the actual charcter of Muslim in ourselves

I personally do not find reason for this "event" , a drama bazi to be more direct. All the zoor is on Haleem eating and drinking sharbat and its a economical event like Christmass people spend millions on this "event"

I highly respect the people involved who died as shaheeds to stand up for their cause
The man died and may people who were part of his team died fine, it was tragic event a great loss !!

HOWEVER!!!!!
HOWEVER!!!

Muslims have missed the point !!!

However , in modern times , we have "Ashura" happening all over world with muslims dieing

However no one is acting in helping improve lives of these people or mourning their death

Just the other day 80 people were killed in Israel

Countries like Libya or Syria got devastated , Is there a charity group that helps people whose lives were effected by bombing of Terrorist ? No don't think so , what about earth quake help all ad hoc stuff.

Puting a knife on your head will not prove anything !!

Help your fellow Muslims world wide that is the real struggle instead of putting knives on your own head donate that blood to blood banks to save lives !!!

Grow up and wake up from the pagan rituals , of self infliction and blood baths it does not makes anyone righteous ..

The real "MEANING" of Ashura , is to never sit and tolorate "EVIL and injustice!!! to muslims
The real meaning is when court gives a false verdict you burn the heck down of the court
The real meaning is when someone rigs the election you burn down that election comission that allowed rigging

The real meaning is when a rich brat kills a poor kid in road , you put a bullet in the rich guy's head or ensure he is hanged in court

Ashura !!!
It is enough !!! to read about it , its painful and sad incident, and pause for 4-10 minutes and pray for the cause of the shaheed , and respect their souls .... but pledge to help Muslim Cause

And not do drama bazi taking a horse , and then feeding it , and later drama bazi of beating horse where is the imam ? or taking knives and self inflicting wounds

If muslims think they can go to do drama bazi , beat their face or chest or put a knief on their head and some how this will make them "SPECIAL" I have one word for you ... NOT REALLY

There are Muslims dieing in Palestine , Yamen , Syria , Libya , world wide that is the real Ashura

Why doesn't any Muslim Leader asks , why the Democratically ellected government of Egypt was toppled ?

Why doesn't any Muslim Person or Leader demand freedom of Palestinian people ?

Why doesn't any Muslim Person or leader demand better justice system in Islamic countries ?

Why doesn't any Muslim government send Frigates or ships to safely bring Syrian Muslims to safe residency ?

Why is Muslim leader not going into Afghan land and clearing out Rouge terrorist and drug lords? Is that not the "Just" think to do ? Eradicate Terrorism and Drug mafia ?

Why is our Purchi King Nawaz Shrif making usesless tours , is the money not better used in Pakistan?

What is the point of Ashura , when Zardari or Nawaz clan rule over Muslims or likes of Morsi

When I turn on the TV all I see is people with Wasit size 46 , and charbi all over their bodies , ruling over the Muslim Land , who would piss in their pants if they ever were questioned over their ruling over Muslims !!! And politicians who say , corruption is our right , who ever wins election has right to benefit from the winning

The real message is against corruption and injustice !! if that message is lost to drama bazi , they there is NO point for this event ... because right after this event ends people go back to their corrupt lives and say its ok ... its PART OF SYSTEM

Last edited:
I personally do not find reason for this "event" , a drama bazi to be more direct. All the zoor is on Haleem eating and drinking sharbat and its a economical event like Christmass people spend millions on this "event"

I highly respect the people involved who died as shaheeds to stand up for their cause
The man died and may people who were part of his team died fine, it was tragic event a great loss !!

HOWEVER!!!!!
HOWEVER!!!

Muslims have missed the point !!!

However , in modern times , we have "Ashura" happening all over world with muslims dieing

However no one is acting in helping improve lives of these people or mourning their death

Just the other day 80 people were killed in Israel

Countries like Libya or Syria got devastated , Is there a charity group that helps people whose lives were effected by bombing of Terrorist ? No don't think so , what about earth quake help all ad hoc stuff.

Puting a knife on your head will not prove anything !!

Help your fellow Muslims world wide that is the real struggle instead of putting knives on your own head donate that blood to blood banks to save lives !!!

Grow up and wake up from the pagan rituals , of self infliction and blood baths it does not makes anyone righteous ..

The real "MEANING" of Ashura , is to never sit and tolorate "EVIL and injustice!!! to muslims
The real meaning is when court gives a false verdict you burn the heck down of the court
The real meaning is when someone rigs the election you burn down that election comission that allowed rigging

The real meaning is when a rich brat kills a poor kid in road , you put a bullet in the rich guy's head or ensure he is hanged in court

Ashura !!!
It is enough !!! to read about it , its painful and sad incident, and pause for 4-10 minutes and pray for the cause of the shaheed , and respect their souls .... but pledge to help Muslim Cause

And not do drama bazi taking a horse , and then feeding it , and later drama bazi of beating horse where is the imam ? or taking knives and self inflicting wounds

If muslims think they can go to do drama bazi , beat their face or chest or put a knief on their head and some how this will make them "SPECIAL" I have one word for you ... NOT REALLY

There are Muslims dieing in Palestine , Yamen , Syria , Libya , world wide that is the real Ashura

Why doesn't any Muslim Leader asks , why the Democratically ellected government of Egypt was toppled ?

Why doesn't any Muslim Person or Leader demand freedom of Palestinian people ?

Why doesn't any Muslim Person or leader demand better justice system in Islamic countries ?

Why doesn't any Muslim government send Frigates or ships to safely bring Syrian Muslims to safe residency ?

Why is Muslim leader not going into Afghan land and clearing out Rouge terrorist and drug lords? Is that not the "Just" think to do ? Eradicate Terrorism and Drug mafia ?

Why is our Purchi King Nawaz Shrif making usesless tours , is the money not better used in Pakistan?

What is the point of Ashura , when Zardari or Nawaz clan rule over Muslims or likes of Morsi

When I turn on the TV all I see is people with Wasit size 46 , and charbi all over their bodies , ruling over the Muslim Land , who would piss in their pants if they ever were questioned over their ruling over Muslims !!! And politicians who say , corruption is our right , who ever wins election has right to benefit from the winning

The real message is against corruption and injustice !! if that message is lost to drama bazi , they there is NO point for this event ... because right after this event ends people go back to their corrupt lives and say its ok ... its PART OF SYSTEM

use your worlds carefully.what dramay bazi.dont like it dont watch then.raging here like you done something real good.no sense of respect for other people's beliefs.people make a lot good money from haj and umrah.now go ahead call haj and umra the same thing you are calling ashura.now i know someone is going to twist my words here.no problem
i distribute tabark.i have never made a single penny from it.you hater lier.people like you are the reason muslims aren't united

wow stand up to injust?if someone criticizes saudi policies on this threat what happens to them?they get banned.double dealing.good going

use your worlds carefully.what dramay bazi.dont like it dont watch then.raging here like you done something real good.no sense of respect for other people's beliefs.people make a lot good money from haj and umrah.now go ahead call haj and umra the same thing you are calling ashura.now i know someone is going to twist my words here.no problem
i distribute tabark.i have never made a single penny from it.you hater lier.people like you are the reason muslims aren't united

wow stand up to injust?if someone criticizes saudi policies on this threat what happens to them?they get banned.double dealing.good going

:tup:

Yes, it unfortunately is a fragile situation. It would be dangerous to attempt to restrict or ban it because it would offend the Shias. On the other hand, if the governments were to attempt to regulate it by providing facilities and for example, giving them clean blades and healthcare, it would go against Sunnis' point of view because Islam forbids self-harm and facilitating it would be wrong.. not to mention it would be expensive.

Astaghfirullah.

Meray Bhai, do you realize what you've just said? You're saying that the Holy concept of Jihad is no different from the horrible crime of "killing someone because you were angry".

Jihad means struggle. The biggest form of Jihad is struggling against your own evil desires and impulses. If you feel like killing someone in anger, Jihad would be to stop yourself from doing that and asking for forgiveness from God for even thinking of doing such a thing.

The secondary form of Jihad is fighting to protect Muslims when they are attacked, or when your land is invaded. This is also called Qital.

And this same concept of Jihad also exists in the Shia interpretation of Islam.

Please do not spread this propaganda against Islam that Jihad means terrorism. It does not.
how else is jihad any different than killing someone just because you were angry and just cux you were wronged by that person
the above was what you quoted.while i said intentions matter more than actions.that's how jihad.war in the name of allah is different from any other act of violence.
now plz dont go all mullah on me

dude dont cherry pick stuff.quote the whole statment.don't twist the words.
i never called jihad bad -_-
only you were so good to pick things and twist the words.

wont this is be reported?i mean is this not against the rules of this blog?hating on other sects

how else is jihad any different than killing someone just because you were angry and just cux you were wronged by that person
the above was what you quoted.while i said intentions matter more than actions.that's how jihad.war in the name of allah is different from any other act of violence.

wont this is be reported?i mean is this not against the rules of this blog?hating on other sects

IT sure is .. N it's one if the main reasons OP was banned (a secterian insect).

Allah inko Hadayat dy ameeen
This is not religion of Muhammad S.A.W Arbi

The definition of Jihad is a Holy, righteous struggle, and killing someone in anger does not fit that definition. If you were trying to give an example, that is not a correct one.

Jihad is not "war in the name of Allah". It's "struggle in the name of Allah". The difference between armed Jihad or Qital and 'any other act of violence' is not just the intention, the way it's carried out is also very, very different.

You can not just attack someone and then say "my intention was good, so this is Jihad".

Right, so is that the value you give to your religion? That if someone attempts to correct you on it and have a discussion, you call them a ''mullah''?
I did not cherry pick any of your words. You did not say "Jihad is bad", but you compared it to "killing someone just because you were angry".

Your comparison implied that Jihad was something confined to violence. This is a serious topic and this is an international forum. I am able to discuss it with you because I am a Muslim and I know what Jihad is, but non-Muslims who come across this would get a completely different message.

Back
Top Bottom