What's new

As Terrorists in J&K Kill Civilians & Target Pandits, Sikhs, Ending 370 is Proving to Be No Panacea - The Wire

Goenitz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

So, teachers were pulled out from classes, IDs were checked and killed on religions bases. A famous pharmacist was also killed and the reason being stated his religion.

Anyway, this narrative is not helping Kashmir cause and also, as much as I like responding to RAW terrorism in Pakistan where IDs were checked and innocent people were killed on ethnic bases, this trend is wrong at all front.

Instead I would like to see RAW people being served justice.

Last edited:

So, teachers were pulled out from classes, IDs were checked and killed on religions bases. A famous pharmacist was also killed and the reason being stated his religion.

Anyway, this narrative is not helping Kashmir cause and also, as much as I like responding to RAW terrorism in Pakistan where IDs were checked and innocent people were killed on ethnic bases, this trend is wrong at all front.

Instead I would like to see RAW people being serve justice.

ITs payback time ....

Do know where else were these tactics employed and by whom ?

ITs payback time ....

Do know where else were these tactics employed and by whom ?
I can't advocate for a tit to tat move. In real war, there is no doubt collateral damage, and we can't avoid it. Anyway, I would like to see RAW being paid in equal footing. I wish PAF had Dehli South Block on target list for the response of possible 27th Feb night attack.

Anyway, these can be collaborators and informers but it seems unlikely.

you dont get it sir . modi opened doors of non kashmiris to buy land et jobs and invest and do whatever in kashmir . this is reply by kashmiris that anyone came to our land we will slaughter them . it was expected . its reaction of demography change plan of hindutva

you dont get it sir . modi opened doors of non kashmiris to buy land et jobs and invest and do whatever in kashmir . this is reply by kashmiris that anyone came to our land we will slaughter them . it was expected . its reaction of demography change plan of hindutva
yes kashmiri pandits are outsiders

these are the ones who never left so they got the lessons for supporting them

Support ?
Support what ?

Did they ever condemn indian atrocity ?
They were hand in glove, guiding operations and providing support locally.
RAW employed these tactics in other regions,
now they will get a taste in their own.

They checked the names to make sure they were punishing the right people --- not solely because of their religion, which is how Indian media will spin it (sure, the victims were from another religion, but that's not the deciding factor --- they're involvement in anti-resistance activities is.)

yes kashmiri pandits are outsiders
Pandits ran away from Kashmir those being given domicile to live in Kashmir are brainwashed hindutavis.

Secondly this was said by Riaz Naikoo and it has started happening. No outsiders in Kashmir.

Seven people from minority community have been killed in the past 4 days by terrorists in kashmir..4 hindus..3 sikhs...women including
It seems the days of 90s when hundreds of hindus and sikhs were killed mercilessly by terrorists are returning back to kashmir
I feel sorry for sikhs..they were very active in supporting one community during CAA protests. But that community hasnt reciprocated that love and brotherhood.

Last edited:
Seven people from minority community have been killed in the past 4 days by terrorists in kashmir..4 hindus..3 sikhs...women including
It seems the days of 90s when hundreds of hindus and sikhs were killed mercilessly by terrorists are returning back to kashmir

The question is why are they in Kashmir in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom