What's new

As Assam's Massive Citizenship Drive Nears Finish Line, Uncertainty Looms

We already let muslim majority districts to go to (east) Pakistan in 1947, like sylhet. There was no muslim majority district in Assam in 1947 (AFAIK) except Karimganj. And if we go by british mistake proposol of yours, we would love to add Cittagong Hill Tracts, what say you agree?.

Are there any non-Muslim majority areas in Chittagong Hill tracts? But there are many Muslim Majority areas in West Bengal and Assam. Allowing these people and regions merge with Bangladesh is the right step and would go a long way in improving Indo-Bangladesh relations.

Higher than national average...that's why it's called backward and isolated.Right?:rolleyes:

So, sanghi edited wikipedia page is more reliable than world bank data?:P
Bangladesh provide 'most inflated' data to the world bank and those stupid world bank officials accept it like a vedic medicine, right?:lol:

Yeah..yeah. because you said so.Tell you sanghi friend in wikipedia to make north east HDI better than Norway, Sweden.Why it will be only better than Bangladesh?:P

Again, who t-f says "backward" you?, geographically remote agree, but backward?
As if world bank itself conducted survey in BD.right. even than it says your are behind us in the year where data is available.
About HDI , why don`t you read the provided link and check for yourself (not the wiki). We will surpass Norway when time will come.Till than accept the fact that HDI of N.E states are better than BD and that people have better life than BD. Now get lost.

Are there any non-Muslim majority areas in Chittagong Hill tracts? But there are many Muslim Majority areas in West Bengal and Assam. Allowing these people and regions merge with Bangladesh is the right step and would go a long way in improving Indo-Bangladesh relations.

It was non muslim majority in 1947 and briefly raised Indian flag too. Since than migration from other part of BD have tilted in favour of Muslims now. Muslims of WB are not Indians and there have been no demand to merge with BD.
Why are you even discussing these stupid things? You clearly have no idea about India and about India-BD relationship.

Last edited:
It was non muslim majority in 1947 and briefly raised Indian flag too. Since than migration from other part of BD have tilted in favour of Muslims now.

If we keep going back to history there would never be peace in this world.

You cannot build nations by force. Nations are built on common aspirations of people who think alike.

Allowing the Bengali Muslim areas of West Bengal and Assam join Bangladesh is the right way to move forward.

If we keep going back to history there would never be peace in this world.

You cannot build nations by force. Nations are built on common aspirations of people who think alike.

Allowing the Bengali Muslim areas of West Bengal and Assam join Bangladesh is the right way to move forward.
Stop wasting time.

Bullshit data taken from baseless wikipedia page which is frequently edited by some half educated sanghi.:lol:

While in reality-
Literacy rate(15y+)
Bangladesh-73% (2016)
India-69%(2011)
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SE.ADT.LITR.ZS?end=2016&locations=IN-BD&start=2011

This is from world bank databank.Not from something like sanghi edited wikipedia page.And India has a weird way to measure literacy rate where a 7 years old child can be a literate person.:lol: By that way they inflate their literacy rate against other countries.And you want us to believe that backward, poor(even by Indian standard) north eastern states has higher literacy and HDI than Indian average? :unsure: Than how come they are known in India as backward and isolated in a first place? :what:

Not only "backward and isolated" - most of them highly literate and HDI-boasting Assamese, Mizos, Nagas and Manipuris get ridiculed as 'Chinki' in North India all the time. Sucked dry of all their resources and then that second class treatment, like rape, murder...ouch! But too wimpy to try anything like independence....:-)

discrimination-against-Northeastern-171014.jpg
article-2137654-12D94EB1000005DC-69_468x304.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
1179608_Wallpaper2.jpg
BN-FB329_inorth_EA_20141017031900.jpg
GC-Northeast-Racism.jpg

Tell you sanghi friend in wikipedia to make north east HDI better than Norway, Sweden.Why it will be only better than Bangladesh?:P

:omghaha:

Look at how this Manipuri kid got beat up and died in India, sad.

While our NE dada here is acting all high and mighty though. Maybe we should ask him if he is Manipuri himself.....bravado may be okay, but not everywhere....

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...as-murdered-say-cops/articleshow/12959056.cms

give them a good thrashing before sending to Bangladesh. They will still come back after that. Nature is like that:lol:

Not only "backward and isolated" - most of them highly literate and HDI-boasting Assamese, Mizos, Nagas and Manipuris get ridiculed as 'Chinki' in North India all the time. Sucked dry of all their resources and then that second class treatment, like rape, murder...ouch! But too wimpy to try anything like independence....:-)

discrimination-against-Northeastern-171014.jpg
article-2137654-12D94EB1000005DC-69_468x304.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
1179608_Wallpaper2.jpg
BN-FB329_inorth_EA_20141017031900.jpg
GC-Northeast-Racism.jpg

:omghaha:

Look at how this Manipuri kid got beat up and died in India, sad.

While our NE dada here is acting all high and mighty though. Maybe we should ask him if he is Manipuri himself.....bravado may be okay, but not everywhere....

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...as-murdered-say-cops/articleshow/12959056.cms

Bhai, I can tell you that given a free choice most of the NE states would merge with BD. They cannot survive by themselves and they know it.
India is looting them and treats them like crap at the same time.
If anyone wants to know how BD will treat NE, then they only need look at how well Chakmas etc are treated in BD.
Apart from South Tibet that should go to China, rest of NE should become part of BD.

PS - We should not laugh at the tragic death of that Manipuri by racist and bigotted Hinduvta thugs.

PS - We should not laugh at the tragic death of that Manipuri by racist and bigotted Hinduvta thugs.

No no - I was not making light of that guy's murder, which was tragic.

Goes to show how the rest of India looks at 'Chinkys' but these guys still want to belong as Indians. I was shocked when I first heard this moniker from my Indian friends. So blatantly racist - yet so 'normal' in Indian usage of the term....compared to that we treat our tribal brothers and sisters so much better.....

No no - I was not making light of that guy's murder, which was tragic.

Goes to show how the rest of India looks at 'Chinkys' but these guys still want to belong as Indians. I was shocked when I first heard this moniker from my Indian friends. So blatantly racist - yet so 'normal' in Indian usage of the term....compared to that we treat our tribal brothers and sisters so much better.....

I stand corrected. You were of course laughing at the NE idiot and not the tragic guy that lost his life.

There are tribal students in universities all over BD and none ever comes to any harm. Just goes to show the difference in mentality between us and those Hinduvta goons.

India being omnipresent
What? Just existed for like 70 years, ruled by other for most part of history and now is omnipresent? smh.....
I don't talk about breaking India...but omnipresence? You, my boy live in a little world.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom