What's new

As Assam's Massive Citizenship Drive Nears Finish Line, Uncertainty Looms

You are not communal but racist. But you used communal sentiment of India to fulfill your racist objective.

Bingo! Thank you for finally pointing this out. :enjoy:

The more backwoods a people are, the more racist they are.

Education and exposure has a hard time reaching these people, and so does development.

That's why North Indian Banya's are getting away manipulating/exploiting them, extracting all their resources (including petroleum).:coffee:

Look how many illegal Indians we are harboring for years and years, without so much as a peep....

It is expected some Bengali Muslims to engage in violence after the list is declared in district where they form a critical mass ,now govt needs good some good back up and some great kills ,it will be Kaziranga all over where this Bengali moslims encroach the land and when they didn't move 5 were killed ,and then they all got away Swiftly same is expected by govt here.

Assam BJP CM former AASU Sarbananda Sonowal has clearly kept its promises to remove encroachment of illegal bengalis in Kaziranga and other forested areas and now the whole long NRC is about to complete and it's good this process is taking place under BJP as Muslims won't dare resort to violence or else they will get another Nelli

Yeah we all have champagne wishes and caviar dreams - don't we?

Hopes and wishes keep us going. Reality however is something else.

Reality means massive forces of economics, big money (huge money, actually) and political movements that have big interests - far bigger than anything fathomable in PDF discussions.

We could pretend our wish would change a few things, but this pretense doesn't matter - period. The sooner we understand, the better it is for us.

We all are just pawns and we don't even control who moves us or how. Posting wishful posts in PDF means squat at the end.

Last edited:
Bingo! Thank you for finally pointing this out. :enjoy:

The more backwoods a people are, the more racist they are.

Education and exposure has a hard time reaching these people, and so does development.
:coffee:

LOL
(Literacy)
Mizoram 91.58% HDI--0.629 (2006)
Tripura 87.75% HDI--0.663 (2006)
Nagaland 80.11% HDI -- 0.700 (2006)
Manipur 79.85% HDI --0.702 (2006)
Assam 73.18% HDI -- 0.595 (2006)
Arunachal Pradesh 66.95% HDI--0.647 (2006)
Meghalaya 75.84 % HDI -- 0.629 (2006)

Super advanced literate and most industrialised BanglaDesh literacy rate is --hold your breathe-- measly 62%. HDI--0.579 (2016)
So developed.

Last edited:
LOL
(Literacy)
Mizoram 91.58% HDI--0.629 (2006)
Tripura 87.75% HDI--0.663 (2006)
Nagaland 80.11% HDI -- 0.700 (2006)
Manipur 79.85% HDI --0.702 (2006)
Assam 73.18% HDI -- 0.595 (2006)
Arunachal Pradesh 66.95% HDI--0.647 (2006)
Meghalaya 75.84 % HDI -- 0.629 (2006)

Super advanced literate and most industrialised BanglaDesh literacy rate is --hold your breathe-- measly 62%. HDI--0.579 (2016)
So developed.
Bullshit data taken from baseless wikipedia page which is frequently edited by some half educated sanghi.:lol:

While in reality-
Literacy rate(15y+)
Bangladesh-73% (2016)
India-69%(2011)
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SE.ADT.LITR.ZS?end=2016&locations=IN-BD&start=2011

This is from world bank databank.Not from something like sanghi edited wikipedia page.And India has a weird way to measure literacy rate where a 7 years old child can be a literate person.:lol: By that way they inflate their literacy rate against other countries.And you want us to believe that backward, poor(even by Indian standard) north eastern states has higher literacy and HDI than Indian average? :unsure: Than how come they are known in India as backward and isolated in a first place? :what:

Last edited:
Bullshit data taken from baseless wikipedia page which is frequently edited by some half educated sanghi.:lol:

While in reality-
Literacy rate(15y+)
Bangladesh-73% (2016)
India-69%(2011)
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SE.ADT.LITR.ZS?end=2016&locations=IN-BD&start=2011

This is from world bank databank.Not from somewhere like sanghi edited wikipedia page.And India has a weird way to measure literacy rate where a 7 years old child can be a literate person.:lol: By that way they inflate their literacy rate against other countries.And you want us to believe that backward, poor(even by Indian standard) north eastern states has higher literacy and HDI than Indian average? :unsure: Than how come they are known in India as backward and isolated in a first place? :what:

Who TF says so ? Its always been higher than national average for some time now

LOL, don`t come crying here when data was presented to you on your face.
World bank doesn't collect data themselves , but takes the data the country itself provides. It is the BD which provides the most inflated data to world bank not India.
And yeah well done comparing India's 2011 data with BD's 2016 data.
Could have taken a 1971s data as well . nobody would have noticed right?.
Backward and poor. my a$$, better fed , literate, better HDI, everything is better than BD.

BD doesnot even compare to N.E. Truth hurts we know.

Last edited:
Just few days ago ruling awami league minister was rolling red carpet for Assamese and asking Bangladeshis to go to Assam.
@bluesky where is your indian flared pom poms?

Just few days ago ruling awami league minister was rolling red carpet for Assamese and asking Bangladeshis to go to Assam.
@bluesky where is your indian flared pom poms?

Did we ask not to come?. Trade is always welcome. Just dont come without visa.

India should let go Muslim areas of Bengal and Assam join Bangladesh.
And BD should allow all non muslim areas to join India , right?

BTW ,change your flags, OK?. You don`t need to pretend as if you are one of us
71gqqHS.png

P3NFUQn.png

As far as I know there are no non-muslim majority areas in Bangladesh.
That was a sarcasm.I was mocking your "give away muslim land" idea.India is a secular nation.
We don't want BD land. We have already solved our land disputes.

That was a sarcasm.I was mocking your "give away muslim land" idea.India is a secular nation.
We don't want BD land. We have already solved our land disputes.

Yes I know that the exchange of enclaves deal was signed but the next step would be to have Muslim majority areas of West Bengal and Assam join Bangladesh. This would help improve the ties between both the nations.

And BD should allow all non muslim areas to join India , right?

BTW ,change your flags, OK?. You don`t need to pretend as if you are one of us
71gqqHS.png

P3NFUQn.png

Who are you to judge me?

I speak what is right and just.

Last edited:
Yes I know that the exchange of enclaves deal was signed but they next step would be to have Muslim majority areas of West Bengal and Assam join Bangladesh. This would help improve the ties between both the nations.
Who are you to judge me?

I speak what is right and just.

And why on world will muslims of WB and Assam will go to BD?
Speak for yourself and your people. Don`t spew nonsense about my land and its people.

And why on world will muslims of WB and Assam will go to BD?
Speak for yourself and your people. Don`t spew nonsense about my land and its people.

Because Bangladesh was formed for the Bengali Muslims of the subcontinent. Bengali Muslims of West Bengal and Assam could not join due to incorrect demarcation of the borders. That wrong demarcation need to be corrected.

Because Bangladesh was formed for the Bengali Muslims of the subcontinent. Bengali Muslims of West Bengal and Assam could not join due to incorrect demarcation of the borders. That wrong demarcation need to be corrected.

We already let muslim majority districts to go to (east) Pakistan in 1947, like sylhet. There was no muslim majority district in Assam in 1947 (AFAIK) except Karimganj. And if we go by british mistake proposol of yours, we would love to add Cittagong Hill Tracts, what say you agree?.

Who TF says so ? Its always been higher than national average for some time now
Higher than national average...that's why it's called backward and isolated.Right?:rolleyes:
LOL, don`t come crying here when data was presented to you on your face.
World bank doesn't collect data themselves , but takes the data the country itself provides. It is the BD which provides the most inflated data to world bank not India.
So, sanghi edited wikipedia page is more reliable than world bank data?:P
Bangladesh provide 'most inflated' data to the world bank and those stupid world bank officials accept it like a vedic medicine, right?:lol:
Backward and poor. my a$$, better fed , literate, better HDI, everything is better than BD.
Yeah..yeah. because you said so.Tell you sanghi friend in wikipedia to make north east HDI better than Norway, Sweden.Why it will be only better than Bangladesh?:P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom