What's new

As Assam's Massive Citizenship Drive Nears Finish Line, Uncertainty Looms

Every Assamese Muslim is suspect, Assamese were never Muslim - and any muslim there must be suspected to be bangladeshi first and verified.
Assam is a state populated by both Bengali and assamese.If assamese want a homogenous state of their own then they should give away Bengali muslim majority district to Bangladesh which should have come to us in 1947.Problem solved.

Last edited:
That mindset will only change after muslim start ruling Assam and the day is not distant.

I assume we are taking care of that problem, it most likely will take a couple of years to flush out the illegals.

Assam is a state populated by both Bengali and assamese.If assamese want a homogenous state of their own then they should give away Bengal muslim majority district to Bangladesh which should have come to us in 1947.Problem solved.

Again, Bangladeshi's - who should go back to their country.

Again, Bangladeshi's - who should go back to their country.
You wish whatever you want, but the reality is muslim there are growing fast and in the process of taking their rightful position as the rulers of Assam.While assamese and tribal are leaving north east in a droves to go live in Mumbai and Delhi to feel like living in real India away from GB.

Pakistan Army did the right thing lol.
Which one are you talking about ? There are numerous right things Pakistan army is doing on a regular basis.Perhaps you are talking about the latest episode of right thing they have done ? :P

India says Pakistani fire kills 4 Indian soldiers in Kashmir
http://lancasteronline.com/news/wor...cle_76152c05-eab9-5640-a94b-c85a934f1147.html
Assam and Bangal needs clean up, and my clan is expert in doing that for thousands of years. ;)
Your clan? No rajput rat ever got any chance to do any hunky-punky in the border of Bengal in thousand years of history.Those rajput clan were at most killing each other in the middle of fucking Rajasthan desert.

Gaur rajputs, palas ruled your aboriginal *** for many centuries.
Shameless liar ratput, listen, the founder of Pala empire, Gopala I had a humble origin in Bengal who later became king and founded the Pala dynasty which ruled Bengal for 400 years and his son Emperor Dharmapala expanded his kingdom in northern and western India and became most powerful empire in the sub continent that time. They had no connection with any ratput or whatever else.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pala_Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopala_I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharmapala_(emperor)
Remember yahya, tikka and i. Janjua ? They cucked your entire race despite being just 100000 people 1200 kms away from their nation.
How funny, a dalit ratput is now claiming the Pakistani president Yahia Khan who was Iranian origin. :lol: And Tikka, that butcher was leading Pakistan army here, not some ratput hanuman sena.Whether Tikka was rajput or not, it is totally irrelevant as a Pakistani general.His army was Pakistani army mostly Punjabi and Pashtun.And I have no idea about who the hell was janjua?

Last edited:
You wish whatever you want, but the reality is muslim there are growing fast and in the process of taking their rightful position as the rulers of Assam.While assamese and tribal are leaving north east in a droves to go live in Mumbai and Delhi to feel like living in real India away from GB.
They come here for work and study ,Bangladeshi lives in a fools paradise thinking they can overtake Assam just like Rakhine but after a whole exercise of citizenship verification they may get a rude shock from another side of border ,I dare say another Rohingya ,these are similar to Myanmar citizenship act

Now it is time to call them sylhetiya

They come here for work and study ,Bangladeshi lives in a fools paradise thinking they can overtake Assam just like Rakhine but after a whole exercise of citizenship verification they may get a rude shock from another side of border ,I dare say another Rohingya ,these are similar to Myanmar citizenship act

Now it is time to call them sylhetiya
BD does not need to overtake Assam as long as it become our proxy

PDF is useful media tool for freedom of expression, the delicacy we miss in realm of BD. We should treat this such and use for benefit. For example BDnesws24 the largest propaganda outlet got notice of this after I published this here. Most of the time I saw they work as Indian, Western and Burmese mouthpiece. But no one can afford his own suicide, only some generosity at an extent.
BD gov needs to increase its forces along the border with India to control any inflow. Many poor people will never be able show any proof. This is nothing but ploy to get rid of Muslims, similar things India did in the past with Biharis and Bengalis, both in west bengal and Assam. Myanmar also did the same thing. We should try to solve and bury this matter once and for all. A population exchange of 2-4 million people can be a great deal.

Per capita GDP of Assam is only around 1000 usd. Why any Bangladeshi would move to such under developed region.

Why do not you ask your fellow citizens who try to come to India with illegal visa??? Guys i am not sure, if PDF posters really beleive that this illegal immigration do not exists..
This summer, i went to Bhubaneswar. Even in Bhubaneswar, most of the daily worker and technician people are illegal bangladeshi people who are doing work...Again, BD people are easily assimilated in eastern part of India due to simillarity in food habbit, body structure and above all, they look like Bengali, Odiya or Assamese people...I am not sure about the extent of illegal immigartion to INDIA, but at least in Bhubaneswar, i can find good number of people are residing and working...And above all, it is very easy in India to bribe some official and get the ration card and stay long time...And on top of it, in my community, people invite to few of the cooks on marriage function, they are very good in our area from BD community in Bhubaneswar.

Again, coming to your question, even i do not have any answer, why people from BD are immigrating to India when your GDP is much more than India...

Why do not you ask your fellow citizens who try to come to India with illegal visa??? Guys i am not sure, if PDF posters really beleive that this illegal immigration do not exists..
This summer, i went to Bhubaneswar. Even in Bhubaneswar, most of the daily worker and technician people are illegal bangladeshi people who are doing work...Again, BD people are easily assimilated in eastern part of India due to simillarity in food habbit, body structure and above all, they look like Bengali, Odiya or Assamese people...I am not sure about the extent of illegal immigartion to INDIA, but at least in Bhubaneswar, i can find good number of people are residing and working...And above all, it is very easy in India to bribe some official and get the ration card and stay long time...And on top of it, in my community, people invite to few of the cooks on marriage function, they are very good in our area from BD community in Bhubaneswar.

Again, coming to your question, even i do not have any answer, why people from BD are immigrating to India when your GDP is much more than India...

Why do you find so many Americans in Mexico illegaly? Infact americans are the biggest source of illegal immigrant in Mexico. Let alone Mexico.. most central america is swarmed with Americans.

By the way ... what is Bhubaneswar?

Why do you find so many Americans in Mexico illegaly? Infact americans are the biggest source of illegal immigrant in Mexico. Let alone Mexico.. most central america is swarmed with Americans.

It is a city in Odisha...

Again, i absolutely has no issues in people of BD to come to India and work there...They are very nice people and easy to work with...Our concern is about their getting the voting rights and influencing the political landscape of the our country...Otherwise, being a neighouring country, we should fascilitate, interaction of people across the border.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom