What's new

As Assam's Massive Citizenship Drive Nears Finish Line, Uncertainty Looms

What? Just existed for like 70 years, ruled by other for most part of history and now is omnipresent? smh.....
I don't talk about breaking India...but omnipresence? You, my boy live in a little world.
By omnipresent I mean on three sides of Bangladesh

By omnipresent I mean on three sides of Bangladesh
Geography cannot be changed. Bangladeshis don't think they can move Bangladesh to somewhere else. I don't see anything to fell insecure.

LOL
(Literacy)
Mizoram 91.58% HDI--0.629 (2006)
Tripura 87.75% HDI--0.663 (2006)
Nagaland 80.11% HDI -- 0.700 (2006)
Manipur 79.85% HDI --0.702 (2006)
Assam 73.18% HDI -- 0.595 (2006)
Arunachal Pradesh 66.95% HDI--0.647 (2006)
Meghalaya 75.84 % HDI -- 0.629 (2006)

Super advanced literate and most industrialised BanglaDesh literacy rate is --hold your breathe-- measly 62%. HDI--0.579 (2016)
So developed.
Well people who take a loo in the wild are counted as educated people.
Well strange.....
Even my pet cat knows what a toilet is.

Did we ask not to come?. Trade is always welcome. Just dont come without visa.

trade with whom??? anti Bangladesh, hindu fundamentalists india that is trying to impose ethnic cleansing and pushing poor minority population because indian incapability of economic and social development.

Indian accuse these minority indians are "economic migrant" because of poor economic and other conditions in Bangladesh yet indians want to trade and access in Bangladesh for betterment of their life. If Bangladesh condition is so bad and resulted in such "migration", why would india need to trade and access to such "poor" Bangladesh??? indian load of crap, indians think will not stink; it just falls apart in their face.

Well people who take a loo in the wild are counted as educated people.
Well strange.....
Even my pet cat knows what a toilet is.

Good for you.
Stats are almost same in all N.E .all under 4% (as of 2015). I suspect we are almost there at 0% already, some states were at 0% even before swach bharat abhiyan started. It is not my fault that you people were unaware of N.E India. Mizoram had high literacy rate since 70s and so does all other christian states too with relatively better living condition in comparison to states in central and north India . Its the insurgency in 80 and 90 which impacted the economic growth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India...ories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation

trade with whom??? anti Bangladesh, hindu fundamentalists india that is trying to impose ethnic cleansing and pushing poor minority population because indian incapability of economic and social development.

Indian accuse these minority indians are "economic migrant" because of poor economic and other conditions in Bangladesh yet indians want to trade and access in Bangladesh for betterment of their life. If Bangladesh condition is so bad and resulted in such "migration", why would india need to trade and access to such "poor" Bangladesh??? indian load of crap, indians think will not stink; it just falls apart in their face.

BD market is good and very big.Lots of people living in your country. Indian made goods are already bought by BD. we will try to move the production in WB and brahmaputra valley and make those goods even more cheaper. It will be good saving for BD. Rejoice.

Last edited:
Keep this Bongladeshi sh1t with you man.whole world knows who you people are.

Yep. Even regarding their desperate saving grace they call China.....Nabil and other BDees got called parasites by a chinese member here (coz that guy has been to Singapore and seen what they do firsthand)....and plenty of other Chinese members now know what Nabil and his bong crowd really are.....the reality always comes shining through....even though BD invested hard and tried its best in its B-BS:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repository-for-bd-statistics-bbs-quality-credibility.525379/

Bangladeshs probably crap 99% out in the open, but reverse the number on paper to feel better...and no one really cares to verify, no one even goes to BD after all. The Economist went there and basically ranked their capital city as worse to live in then several warzones and subsaharan crapholes....so yeah the stuff these BDees cling on to is even worse than the excreta floating around their large slum-dens that they think paper development fixes lol.

Yep. Even regarding their desperate saving grace they call China.....Nabil and other BDees got called parasites by a chinese member here (coz that guy has been to Singapore and seen what they do firsthand)....and plenty of other Chinese members now know what Nabil and his bong crowd really are.....the reality always comes shining through....even though BD invested hard and tried its best in its B-BS:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repository-for-bd-statistics-bbs-quality-credibility.525379/

Bangladeshs probably crap 99% out in the open, but reverse the number on paper to feel better...and no one really cares to verify, no one even goes to BD after all. The Economist went there and basically ranked their capital city as worse to live in then several warzones and subsaharan crapholes....so yeah the stuff these BDees cling on to is even worse than the excreta floating around their large slum-dens that they think paper development fixes lol.

:rofl:

Have some shame and stop trying to attack the credibility of BBS still. More than 7 US dollars a day is ample proof of the strength of the BD economy.

stop trying to attack the credibility of BBS

Its too late, already been accomplished for those that matter on this forum. Any late worthy entrants to the issue will be guided to there too.

More than 7 US dollars a day is ample proof of the strength of the BD economy.

Its less than half that of India, so it really isn't (given India is small % of potential itself)....but hey whatever floats your boat (given the BD floods especially lol).

One off farticle referencing BBS, versus ILO using large scale data. Um ok, I guess some amateur at chess can claim victory against a grandmaster if they only believe really hard in it :D...just have something to drown out the laughter from all around ok?

LOL
(Literacy)
Mizoram 91.58% HDI--0.629 (2006)
Tripura 87.75% HDI--0.663 (2006)
Nagaland 80.11% HDI -- 0.700 (2006)
Manipur 79.85% HDI --0.702 (2006)
Assam 73.18% HDI -- 0.595 (2006)
Arunachal Pradesh 66.95% HDI--0.647 (2006)
Meghalaya 75.84 % HDI -- 0.629 (2006)

Super advanced literate and most industrialised BanglaDesh literacy rate is --hold your breathe-- measly 62%. HDI--0.579 (2016)
So developed.
Stop all your propaganda. Assam's HDI is .557, lower then Bangladesh.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...m-human-development-index-inequality-3064230/

Its too late, already been accomplished for those that matter on this forum. Any late worthy entrants to the issue will be guided to there too.

Its less than half that of India, so it really isn't (given India is small % of potential itself)....but hey whatever floats your boat (given the BD floods especially lol).

One off farticle referencing BBS, versus ILO using large scale data. Um ok, I guess some amateur at chess can claim victory against a grandmaster if they only believe really hard in it :D...just have something to drown out the laughter from all around ok?

Ok, so farm labourer wage in Assam is 14-15 dollars a day?
Can we have a credible link for this claim?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom