What's new

As a Pakistani, do I have any rights to raise questions on establishment?

Because 97% of Pakistanis are Muslims and it was created in the name of Islam. If there were 97% seculars, it would be okay to have a secular system. Do you understand democracy?
99% of Turkish people are Muslims. Your point?

What every is happening on roads today it is 100% due to our Sher Nawaz Sharif , because PML-N wanted to protect their Sher , they played this distraction tactic while he sold his property and made tactical manuvers

While his property was about to be confescated he played 2 cards , similarly Dar was on a run from law's hands

1- Was this strange bill which angered many people causing them to protest against the Bill
2- MQM drama with Kamal Mustafa

While this distraction was taking place our Sher was busy passing bills to claim his innocence and eligibility to lead a political party while being disqualified

Sher also used the distraction to pass a motion to grant dar a medical leave instead of going to Jail

PML-N can go to hell

99% of Turkish people are Muslims. Your point?
Then leave Pakistan and settle there.. who's stoping you. It will rather reduce a little bit of population and some impurity from the land of pure. Any further off topic crap from you will be reported

Before I begin, don’t judge my patriotism. Do NOT label me as an anti-army.
First thing, I do NOT have to prove my patriotism to anyone. But I still say it to make few things clear before coming to my questions. I have massive respect for our LEA, especially armed forces. And sheer purpose of this thread is the affection as well as the massive respect for our soldiers.

On borders and locations average Pakistani even haven’t ever heard of are being operated with given so many precious lives of young soldiers of this soil.
It takes time, money, and hardwork with hard training to make a solider. But it takes a moment for the enemies of the soil to take a life.....a life I believe is more important than an average Pakistani.

The death of Maj Ishaq is heartbreaking. Those pictures of his wife are gut-wrenching. We all will forget maj Ishaq until his first death anniversary. But the real burden & loss..... a loss that can NEVER be recovered is the loss of his 1 year old kid & the widow.
Martyrdom of maj Ishaq not only upset me & sadden me today but actually give the birth to anger in my heart. That made me question here.

So on one side we are giving in both the lives and money to secure the soil. But on the other, extremists group like “Thareek e Labbiak” has hijacked the capital city of Pakistan. What message is being delivered? I personally believe, the sacrifices of our shaheed jawans will go in drain.

We all know the exceptional power establishment enjoy in Pakistan. So what is making them stop taking some serious actions against these goons in Islamabad. Establishment’s intention maybe is crystal clear. But taking no step is indirectly supporting their cause.
It is hard for a sane mind to accept that one extremists group is given all the freedom to blockade the capital city without no support from agencies.

I don’t want to bring in Islam here because it will trigger some keyboards jihadists. I will hear a new Fatwa.
But I must state a little story from the life of Rasool Allah saw.

If we can questions politicians, why can’t we question establishment?
Isn’t Pakistan over everything? All the institutions?
Lastly, if establishment is all with “Pakistan first” & stay away from any sort of disturbance. Then I being a Pakistani request to high authorities to please take hard actions against Khadam Rizvi & co. for the betterment of Pakistan. For safe & secure Pakistan. For good economic of Pakistan. For Pakistan.

Thank you.

. Trolls stay away from this thread.
. Serious discussion only.
. “Let’s agree to disagree”
. Don’t derail the thread.

Have a great one all. Thank you.
Their is no issue in questioning but insulting Islam and Army is not allowed and is illegal in constitution thus can't be allowed and won't. In Pakistan most who question forces are known touts of corrupt MAFIAS like PML N and PPP and many area also known for their links with India and West

They have man handled many reporters. Hijacked the capital city.

Such comments used to boil my blood. But now make me laugh.

Why can’t establishment being an important institution help to solve the issue between government & TeL?
Well if establishment would suggest that fire the law minister from his job and also punish those who are responsible for trying to change the law, Government would use it as propaganda

You are absolutely right here, these kinds of questions are the norms and will be grown.
People are not fools, Not in the age of internet, whatsup and other social media drives.

The point here is.......for our establishment "time" is in a capsule related to an era of 60s, 70s, 80s. These people are still living in those decades and thinks people can be fooled around......They are moving towards 15th July 2016 kind of reality check in Pakistan, just like Turkey.
It's you who live in delusion and bubbles. Establishment didn't asked your Government to made the blunder of changing that law !!!! Establishment didn't asked you to not to stop the Mullah from its starting point and Establishment didn't asked you to instead of letting them in the area which they have reserved for protests and finally now operation is such big disaster that every city is getting blocked. And finally please don't compare yourself with Turkey here if Army comes to impose Marshal Law they would be welcomed and Nawaz will get public beating. You are not Erodgan not even close

Ayub took out mostly competent politicians from the start and groom Bhutto , Who was later on hanged by Zia and ZIa nursed Nawaz and then Nawaz was kicked out by Musharaf , Musharaf groomed Imran Khan and now Imran Khan thru involvement of Zaheerul ISlam and Pasha Still is playing the card for IK already they have made a check thru SC disqualification case which is indefinite means sword hanging so it goes on and on ,we lost half of Pakistan ,all provinces are destabilized i will not even talk about Karachi politics

PML-N (Please note the first part PML of independence movement's name was stolen by Nawaz sharif)

Why the Chaos was spread? What was the reason behind creating a fiasco?
Backdrop
1- Nawaz sharif / His sons / his daughter's properties were being confiscated and sold
2- Ishaq dar an order was being issued to arrest him as he was a No Show in court
3- Ishaq dar's home/property was also being confiscated and orders were put forth to arrest him
4- Another investigation was underway for Paragon Property corruption in which another prominent head of party Saad rafiq was being roped in for corruption

So Nawaz Sharif and his Gangsters decided to play the chaos card they wanted to divert the attention of Media and TV so they purposely knowing that their actions are against state

ANTI PAKISTAN ACTIONS TAKEN BY NAWAZ & CO

1- Messed up with the Constitutional status of Laws regarding removal of Prophet Mohammad's mention in constitution
2- Nawaz sharif reached out to Ultaf bhai (MQM) and they played a chaos card when MQM and PSP had a conference of reconciliation which failed in mere 20 hours
3- There were reports of him reaching out to other Terrorist overseas

Due to the fall out from the Bill , Police /court / Military was kept busy how to handle the public outcry from the extremely important bill

During the blackout

POLITICAL REAL OBJECTIVES , NOT REALLY POLITICS IN REALITY BUT CRIMINAL ACTS, ABUSE OF ETHICAL STANDARDS

Nawaz Gangsters proceeded to do following
a) Passed a law to allow a convicted criminal / unqualified person to be able to stand in parliment and represent a FULL POLITICAL party , gangster , rapist , bastard

b) They also passed authorization to say Ishaq dar has had medical need so he is on a leave from Job instead of sending the guy to Prison , quick pictures were shown on national TV to indicate how sick was Mr Ishaq that he has to be given a 6 month leave from work

WHAT WE HAVE SEEN IS A BLACKMAIL OF MILITARY/PAKISTAN by a corrupt man and his collaborators

If you look clear cut

Nawaz and his goon's actions are anti Pakistan ....

وہ ایک کمینہ ہے، جو آئین سے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو ہٹاتا ہے

نااہلی کے بعد
وہ خود کو آئین میں شامل کرتا ہے

اپنے نااہل افراد کو بچاتا ہے

Last edited:
That answers almost all of you. Have fun.

CE7C2E9D-1963-4AA5-99A2-F8CC73A7EF43.png

insulting Islam and Army is not allowed

Where exactly I insulted Army & Maz’Allah Islam?????

It's out of control, 1m people in the streets of Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, etc...
Police is failing, Army needed ASAP!

Exactly what I was saying respected sir. We always take actions when things are out of control.
Almost everyone on this thread didn’t understand my point of view. And labeled me as an anti-army, where in reality I believe I have utmost respect and love for our armed forces. Perhaps more than many out there But that shouldn’t stop me raising question.
Now PDF mullah think I insulted Army & Islam.

Exactly what I was saying respected sir. We always take actions when things are out of control.
Almost everyone on this thread didn’t understand my point of view. And labeled me as an anti-army, where in reality I believe I have utmost respect and love for our armed forces. But that shouldn’t stop me raising question.
Now PDF mullah think I insulted Army & Islam.
Questioning could be a good thing, it could bring a positive change. Emotions are running high right now and before to be honest. Zahid Hamid's house just got raided by these Molvy group thugs.
I don't want any security force personal to be hurt, this must be controlled. More than 1M people out on the streets, police out numbered. :(

Political demonstrations are right of Pakistani people if they feel their constitutional right was violated

Why should Prophet's mention be removed from constitution , and a corrupt politician (Convicted , disqualified criminal) should be allowed back to Lead a political party?

What kind of idiotic constitution is that ?

If Nawaz Sharif , his family and his colleagues who conspired with him to hide money were put in jail immediately after supreme court verdict we would not be having the demonstration today

163 پارلیمانی سیاستدان
نے اپنے محبوب

نواز شریف کو
پارٹی کی قیادت کرنے
کے لئے قانون تبدیل کر دیا
اور خدا کا پسندیدہ نبی
محمد صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کا نام ہٹا دیا،
کہا کہ وہاں نہیں ہونا چاہئے

مجرم قبول کیا جاتا ہے، محمد قبول نہیں کیا جاتا ہے

Last edited:
Questioning could be a good thing, it could bring a positive change. Emotions are running high right now and before to be honest. Zahid Hamid's house just got raided by these Molvy group thugs.
I don't want any security force personal to be hurt, this must be controlled. More than 1M people out on the streets, police out numbered. :(

Aray isi liye To mera opinion tha ke abhi se Army involve ho jaye acha hai Pakistan Army ke involvements ke bina Nai chalta
Sub pretend aise kar rahe thay
Jaise Kabhi involved hoi nai. :/
Having said that, government already wanted NRO after dusqaulification of goons leader. Luckily this time they refrain from mendling in this way.
But god forbidden if now situation gets out of hand & Army takes over? Because majority of people are predicting it & I hope this time doesn’t come. But was there anything wrong in calling PM before and sorting out this issue?

Aray isi liye To mera opinion tha ke abhi se Army involve ho jaye acha hai Pakistan Army ke involvements ke bina Nai chalta
Sub pretend aise kar rahe thay
Jaise Kabhi involved hoi nai. :/
Having said that, government already wanted NRO after dusqaulification of goons leader. Luckily this time they refrain from mendling in this way.
But god forbidden if now situation gets out of hand & Army takes over? Because majority of people are predicting it & I hope this time doesn’t come. But was there anything wrong in calling PM before and sorting out this issue?
The COAS's call was not professional.

Senate, parliament and presidency must be sacked with immediate effect and its funds should be transferred for welfare of kids of dead soldiers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom