What's new

As a Pakistani, do I have any rights to raise questions on establishment?

As a Pakistani, the constitution gives you every right, however, it's the darn amendments that will make sure you don't see the daylight ever again! :D

@Moonlight the COAS's call to PM was stupid, use restraint? The hell is wrong with him.

Nope it is not. My fellows on pdf didn’t want to accept the fact Pakistan can’t run on track without army’s involvement (in good way)
This is the call I wanted few days back. I could see it coming. Chaos, fights, shelling and all what’s happening. I could sense it.
We always take actions on wrong time or late

No sir you cant criticise the biggest conglomerate in Pakistan whoes supposed job is to protect Pakistan against internal and external threats but in reality its a real estate company who is busy building dhas and to protect its assets it created partners like mqm, nawaz shareef, ppp and pti to create a perception that politicians are evil and this land developer can protect you!

Soldiers die protecting assets of fauji foundation and not Pakistan! General dont die soldiers do! Awaam is treated like cockroach by these generals and their minions the politicians! No sir awaam has no right...work hard pay taxes so you can see more dhas!!

Ps: i love Pakistan and i am patriotic!

https://qz.com/1134516/inside-pakistans-biggest-business-conglomerate-the-pakistani-military/
Well you are already criticizing the perceived ESTABLISHMENT and your opening lines are nobody can criticize establishment. o_O.
And nobody is labellings you traitor for that. Why are you posting I am a patriot badge. We know you are a Pakistani with Pakistani flag.

Well you are already criticizing the perceived ESTABLISHMENT and your opening lines are nobody can criticize establishment. o_O.
And nobody is labellings you traitor for that. Why are you posting I am a patriot badge. We know you are a Pakistani with Pakistani flag.
Careful wording should be used when talking about Army. An example Musharraf's NRO. Can't criticize the army but base your opinion on people (with restraint).

All we need is New GHQ governance branch to handle political issues with the input from all intelligence agencies of the country. Security clearance should be mandatory for all seats of National & provincial assemblies.

Nope it is not. My fellows on pdf didn’t want to accept the fact Pakistan can’t run on track without army’s involvement (in good way)
This is the call I wanted few days back. I could see it coming. Chaos, fights, shelling and all what’s happening. I could sense it.
We always take actions on wrong time or late

Time is beyond our control.

God guides us.

Don't worry about it.

All we need is New GHQ governance branch to handle political issues with the input from all intelligence agencies of the country. Security clearance should be mandatory for all seats of National & provincial assemblies.
Wah what a great idea by the way GHQ is doing the same for 70 years and look at where we are standing

Well no one agrees with me. Today COAS called and that call I wanted earlier.

Well no one agrees with me. Today COAS called and that call I wanted earlier.
I more than respect your point however I don’t think a call to stop security forces from acting was the right call. The COAS should have supported the Gov and provided assistance to get rid of the protesters.

I more than respect your point however I don’t think a call to stop security forces from acting was the right call. The COAS should have supported the Gov and provided assistance to get rid of the protesters.

One way or the other, army walked in. We need to accept the fact until this government don't become corruption-less and get strong, Pakistan can't work properly without the involvement of army. Army has its role in everything. Most of the time it's from behind the curtains.

One way or the other, army walked in. We need to accept the fact until this government don't become corruption-less and get strong, Pakistan can't work properly without the involvement of army. Army has its role in everything. Most of the time it's from behind the curtains.
Yeah, 111 Brigade walked into Islamabad. Lets hope for the best.

A criminal or mafia gang devoid of any Ethical standard will always amend the Laws to hide
from accountability

a) Laws related to Nawaz sharif's coming back to party leadership will be approved
b) Laws against Prophet Mohammad would appear less important in eyes of PML criminals

Sharm ka muqam hai !!!!

3 Years we have corruption cases against Nawaz Sharif , his sons and his daughters and no one has gone to Prison for blatant lies.

Nawai Waqt and jung news paper continues to take money and publish articles in their favor

May be whole parliament should put a drip in their arms !!! And go lay down in Hospital and say we are critically sick ...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom